Insight Global

Updated Jan 26, 2015
Updated Jan 26, 2015

3.4

Network Engineer Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Insight Global.

Really depends on the company where they want to place you. In the meantime they might try to get you to come into their office so they can look you over which you can tell that I thinkbis a waste of time for someone with a list of experience.

Interview Questions
  • How was my experience facing customers?   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Insight Global

Network Engineer Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Insight Global in January 2015.

I got a call from insight global regarding a job position with Cisco as a network engineer. My recruiter (Corwin Elder) asked me a few basic questions and later told me that the Cisco people want to interview me for the following position. He was very helpful throughout the interview process and took feedbacks from me after every round and also helped me calm down after the interview. I was finally selected after 5 rounds of interview and I owe this to Corwin elder and the insight global team.

Interview Questions
    • Interview with cisco was very technical. They asked me everything mentioned in the resume.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Insight Global in March 2014.

It went fairly well as interviews go. I met with Insight Global staff and had a quick discussion about the job then an interview with the contract employer was scheaduled. that interview went also was fairly easy. My manager and i talked for about an hour. conversation was easy. we talked about IT war stories which i find is the a great way to break the ice and let the person know something about where you came from and how you handle adversity.

Interview Questions
    • there werent really any questions that were difficult or questions that were left unanswered.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Insight Global.

Dragged along hiring/recruiting process for more than 2.5 months when originally stated that we will move you along and get a decision pretty quickly. All-in-all a very nerve wrecking experience.

Set up interviews that were postponed by the client and did a poor job with updates. In the end did not get offer because of poorly written requirements in the job description. I had 3 rounds of interviews on which I did very well. Matched very well with written description and did very well in technical interview. The client did not have any other candidates that advanced as far as me, seemed like the client was knit-picking to get out of the commitment to the Insight Global recruiter.

In summary, Insight Global could not provide accurate/timely information and will not work with them anymore.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Insight Global in September 2010.

I was contacted because of having my resume posted on Monster.com and Insight Global was looking to fill some positions for a Health Care organization doing Wireless Surveys in over 10 hospitals accross the United States. I spoke with Insight about my abilities in Surveying for this type of facility. Upon both Insight and I being comfortable with the interview, the salary was discussed and then a meeting with the client manager was set up. I went through a technical interview with the client and was put on the project.
    The people are great at both Insight Global and their client. It has been an overall great experience and steady work.

Interview Questions
    • I do not remember the unexpected questions. It was an in depth Technical interview based on the skill set of the position.   Answer Question
    I didn't have to negotiate much. The pay for most contract jobs is usually set according to industry standards and I gave the number I was working at and got that number.

Network Engineer Interview

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Insight Global in October 2009.

It was very technical. A test of my technical ability over the phone by 2 engineers.

Interview Questions
    • detailed questions about rapid spanning-tree and ospf advertisment types?   View Answer
    • detailed questions about router models and hardware   View Answer
    Please negotiate. No job is too good to be true. There is wiggle room to get more