Insight Global

Relevance Date Difficulty

Professional Recruiter Interview

Professional Recruiter
Boston, MA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Insight Global in May 2014.

Interview Details – First was contacted by an extremely nice woman working in another office, who spoke to me and explained the position to me. We had an informal interview and she quickly set me up to meet with the Boston office. However, my experience there was quite opposite to the one I had with the original phone interviewer. I came in and was left in a conference room for about 20 minutes past the interview time, at which point a sales manager sauntered in. He was extremely rude, extremely disinterested, and extremely unpleasant. I was immediately turned off by his foul attitude and lack of interview etiquette. I was supposed to meet with two people, but only met with this one horrid man. He barely asked me questions and did not engage with anything I was saying. Based on the fact that this guy had a leadership role in the office, I knew immediately that I would never want to work there, and was utterly relieved when I could walk out the door. I did not follow up with anyone in the office, because I had no interest in moving forward.

Interview Question – Very basic questions.   Answer Question

Professional Recruiter Interview

Professional Recruiter
San Diego, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Insight Global in November 2011.

Interview Details – The interveiw process moved quickly! I met a lot of different people and got an inside look of the office where I would be working. I was first contacted by an internal recruiter who took me through a phone screen. From there, I was scheduled for an in office meeting where I met with two senior Account Managers. The interview process is very social and personality based, Insight Global looks for the right type of people to fit within a certain culture and I just needed to prove that I was motivated and ready to take on the position. After the panel interview I was scheduled for a lunch interview where I met for a lunch meeting with the sales manager, and I was scheduled for one last in office meeting where I was extended the job offer.

Interview Questions

Worked for Insight Global? Contribute to the Community!