Insight Global

2.6

8 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Insight Global in October 2014.

From the moment I began working with Samantha Jaeger with Insight Global it was a wonderful experience. The application and interview process can sometimes be a tedious task, however from the beginning I felt comfortable with Samantha. She took her time clearly explaining the roles to me, and responsibilities, as well as next steps. I loved that she kept and remains to keep me informed and is always responsive. I feel comfortable asking her questions, and know that she has my best interest. I have a very strong resume and am grateful to have been paired with Samantha at Insight Global. I too look forward to becoming a great ambassador as she has been. She has made what is normally a difficult process, just a little easier!

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you had to make a difficult decision. (The questions were situational in nature and allowed me to share of my excellent experiences and background)   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Insight Global

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Insight Global in August 2014.

I received an email with a followup phone call. I then proceeded with an official Phone Interview. From there, I went into the office for a face-to-face interview. I was called back to take a couple of in-office tests and finally a 3rd interview with all the bosses. I also did a background check, skills test and of course, a drug test. The whole process was very smooth, no hiccups and there was constant open communication between myself and Insight Global. My recruiter made herself available for questions and advice the whole time.

Interview Questions
    • What are your weaknesses. (it caught me off guard, for some reason)   View Answer

Project Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Insight Global in December 2013.

Very key focused on skills and abilities. The process was painless, I was relocating to the area and worked around my travel and allowed the face to face portion to be via skype making it easy for me to put a face behind the name.

Interview Questions
    simple and was on target with market values

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Insight Global in August 2013.

The hiring and interview process was challenging, friendly and relaxing. Insight Global does a lot of the “grunt work” with finding the right talent for the position. Once you meet with the actual employer the atmosphere is relaxed and more of a formality because the main interview has been conducted.

Interview Questions
    • To me the most difficult questions to answer and the ones about you. Although I was not asked too many of these, I did still find myself shifting in my seat to find the right answer to my strengths and weaknesses.   Answer Question
    Quick, easy and in my best interest.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Insight Global in April 2013.

Was contacted by Insight Global based upon my background and previous experience working for the same company they wanted to place me in.

Pretty easy, I was told how much they were offering and I negotiated a little more.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Insight Global in November 2012.

I was contacted by phone for a contract position that Insight Global had available. I was flown to the the interview sight by Insight, met at the airport by an Insight account manager and given a ride to the job interview. The interviewing company was not prepared for my visit and I ended up waiting for an hour and a half in their lobby before being taken for an interview over lunch. On completion of the interview, the Insight company account rep. was nowhere to be found and I was forced to call a taxi to the airport to catch my flight home. I missed my flight because of this and had to take a later flight home. None the less, the interview went well and I was offered a contract position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Des Plaines, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Des Plaines, IL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Insight Global in March 2012.

Hiring process started with an evening phone call that went extremely well. I spoke with the Insight Global representative for over an hour. This led to a series of calls trying to coordinate interviews with the client - a process that was long and a bit frustrating, but mostly due to the client. It is good that the phone process went well, because the Insight Global experience at their office was bizzare. There is no receptionist, just a very plain room with a desk and a phone at one edge, a few lobby chairs, and doors in each direction. Upon picking up the phone and dialing the extension, someone whisks out from behind a closed door and places you into a small huddle room to await your representative. A couple of people are ushered in and they give an impression of a frantic pace that seemed staged. I found this experience rather funny.

I was promised a rate on the phone and when I went to finalize a different rate was on the contract. It was resolved quickly, but not without a few minutes of raised blood pressure on my part. I am still unsure if this was an honest mistake or if they were trying to sneak one in on me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pottstown, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pottstown, PA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Insight Global in November 2011.

It started out with an initial phone screen by the Recruiter. Once I was deemed a potential candidate for the job, a face to face interview was scheduled with my direct manager. This was a 1.5 hour interview. After that went well, a second face to face interview was scheduled with my direct manager's manager. This was a 1 hour interview.