Insight Global

Average Difficulty
6 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Project Manager

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Insight Global in December 2013.

Interview Details – Very key focused on skills and abilities. The process was painless, I was relocating to the area and worked around my travel and allowed the face to face portion to be via skype making it easy for me to put a face behind the name.

Interview Question – Why relocate to Nashville?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – simple and was on target with market values

San Diego, CA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Insight Global in August 2013.

Interview Details – The hiring and interview process was challenging, friendly and relaxing. Insight Global does a lot of the “grunt work” with finding the right talent for the position. Once you meet with the actual employer the atmosphere is relaxed and more of a formality because the main interview has been conducted.

Interview Question – To me the most difficult questions to answer and the ones about you. Although I was not asked too many of these, I did still find myself shifting in my seat to find the right answer to my strengths and weaknesses.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Quick, easy and in my best interest.

San Jose, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Insight Global in April 2013.

Interview Details – Was contacted by Insight Global based upon my background and previous experience working for the same company they wanted to place me in.

Negotiation Details – Pretty easy, I was told how much they were offering and I negotiated a little more.

Nashville, TN

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Insight Global in November 2012.

Interview Details – I was contacted by phone for a contract position that Insight Global had available. I was flown to the the interview sight by Insight, met at the airport by an Insight account manager and given a ride to the job interview. The interviewing company was not prepared for my visit and I ended up waiting for an hour and a half in their lobby before being taken for an interview over lunch. On completion of the interview, the Insight company account rep. was nowhere to be found and I was forced to call a taxi to the airport to catch my flight home. I missed my flight because of this and had to take a later flight home. None the less, the interview went well and I was offered a contract position.

Des Plaines, IL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Insight Global in March 2012.

Interview Details – Hiring process started with an evening phone call that went extremely well. I spoke with the Insight Global representative for over an hour. This led to a series of calls trying to coordinate interviews with the client - a process that was long and a bit frustrating, but mostly due to the client. It is good that the phone process went well, because the Insight Global experience at their office was bizzare. There is no receptionist, just a very plain room with a desk and a phone at one edge, a few lobby chairs, and doors in each direction. Upon picking up the phone and dialing the extension, someone whisks out from behind a closed door and places you into a small huddle room to await your representative. A couple of people are ushered in and they give an impression of a frantic pace that seemed staged. I found this experience rather funny.

Negotiation Details – I was promised a rate on the phone and when I went to finalize a different rate was on the contract. It was resolved quickly, but not without a few minutes of raised blood pressure on my part. I am still unsure if this was an honest mistake or if they were trying to sneak one in on me.

Pottstown, PA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Insight Global in November 2011.

Interview Details – It started out with an initial phone screen by the Recruiter. Once I was deemed a potential candidate for the job, a face to face interview was scheduled with my direct manager. This was a 1.5 hour interview. After that went well, a second face to face interview was scheduled with my direct manager's manager. This was a 1 hour interview.

Interview Question – What was the most recent project that you worked on?   Answer Question

Worked for Insight Global? Contribute to the Community!