Insight Global Recruiter Interview Questions

Updated Jul 28, 2015

2.4

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Insight Global (San Jose, CA).

Interview

Everyone was super nice and I felt the interview went really well. Not many hard questions, just trying to get to know you. I was very happy with my interview and everyone I met seemed interested in me as well until I didn't hear back from my initial recruiter after 2 emails and an attempted phone call.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Insight Global

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

Easy. phone interview with a corporate recruiter and then meet with the team. From there they wil ask you to have either lunch or go out for a drink. Everything is about being able to talk and being social

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

I was contacted by their Corporate Recruiter as she found me on Monster or Linkedin. Did a short phone interview and was scheduled an in-person interview. The recruiter called to confirm the interview the morning of and she went over who I would be meeting with, etc. Basic interview questions nothing too difficult, but was informed that the Account Managers I was supposed to meet with were out of the office and even said "Oh, didn't I tell you on the phone this morning?" NOPE. The whole experience seemed very "fake." There wasn't even anyone at the front desk. You had to call to announce you had arrived. For a supposed billion dollar company it seemed a bit odd. I'm supposed to be contacted in the next week if I pass to the next round, but at this point I don't think I would accept a position from them.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Insight Global (Chicago, IL).

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter and ended up going in for an in person interview. Everyone was extremely nice and I found the interview to be very relaxing. It was just a conversational type of interview. The last person to interview me however kept yawning and did not seem interested at all. I lead the conversation for the most part so that turned me off a little.

Application

Interview

Phone screening/interview, In person interview with multiple account managers, final interview over lunch with sales manager and one account manager. Everyone was very nice. Big emphasis on personality compatibility. They're looking for high energy, confident, and generally social people.

Interview Questions

• What do you like to do for fun? Why Sales? Why Insight Global?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Insight Global (Houston, TX).

Interview

Was contacted on linkedin by a recruiter. First had a phone screening, then had a meeting with three account managers. The final interview is a lunch interview. The process took about a week and a half. They were very good at keeping me informed every step of the way. I appreciated that.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Insight Global in July 2015.

Interview

The interview process feels like as if you were to be catching up with an old friend. If you're able to carry a conversation with a stranger than the interview should be a breeze.

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Insight Global (Saint Louis, MO) in July 2015.

Interview

Got called by a corporate recruiter for a phone interview. Enjoyed talking to her and she set me up for an interview at the office. Both people I met with were nice, but the office was SUPER unprofessional. Everyone in the office was yelling. It felt like I was on a college campus. Plus, the main person I was supposed to interview with left early, right before my interview. This interview had been set for a few days, so they definitely knew I was coming.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

quick interview process, phone screen, 2 face to face interviews with a lunch at the last one, let me know their decision within a few days, began work the following week, started as soon as I could as they made it clear that was necessary, interview questions were set up to see if you could communicate effectively/hold a conversation well, wanted to see if your personality would mesh with their corporate culture

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

The hiring process was very laid back. They will ask you questions like what you are going to do this weekend? Like most other reviews have stated its like a office that is a giant fraternity and sorority. The recruiters will interview you acting like they are recruiting you for their company but really looking to meet their own quotas.