Insight Global

222 interviews

2.4

222 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Recruiter Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Insight Global in August 2014.

Their head recruiter contacted me, I did not even apply. I got a first round interview right away, they seemed very interested in expanding. During the interview the person was open and outgoing. However they talked a lot about the career potential there and not really much about the entry level job itself. Overall it seemed like a cool place to work but the entry level job kind of sucks. It seemed that once you move your way up it got much better.

Interview Questions
  • They asked me how I see myself fitting in there. I thought this was difficult for a first round interview because I had not even seen the office, or spoke to any of the people there. I answered in regards to the job but wished they would have been more specific.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Insight Global

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Morristown, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morristown, NJ

I interviewed online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Insight Global in June 2014.

This process was phenomonal. I submitted my resume on a Saturday and had my first phone interview with Abigail Cunanan on the following Monday. I was brought in for an interview that same Friday and met the two sales managers, Abigail, and one other Account Manager from the office. That same afternoon I scheduled my final lunch interview with Steve Wasik, our current Sales Manager for the Morristown office. After lunch I came back to the office, met two more employees, and Steve offered me the job on the spot.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Minneapolis, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I interviewed through a recruiter - interviewed at Insight Global.

The hiring process at Insight Global was very smooth. I was contacted initally by an internal recruiter via linked in. The process consisted of a phone screen, office inital interview, and then a lunch with the sales manager. I was very pleased with their process and felt that I received an accurate representation of the company. They answered all of my questions with ease and made me feel comfortable in the work environment.

Interview Questions
    • What are the top three things you look for in a company?   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter - interviewed at Insight Global in August 2014.

I felt very led on with the job. I was told one thing and another happened. I think this company could be a great company to work for, but me experience was a little skewed.

Interview Questions
    • I asked multiple questions, but they just kept saying "do you have any more questions" as if I was not doing enough.   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Insight Global in August 2014.

First had a phone interview with the corporate recruiter that went really well so I was asked to come in the office for an in-person interview. The person that was originally supposed to interview me was out that day so I met with someone else. It was somewhat casual - he didn't really have many questions prepared and it was more conversational I was not offered the job due to competition since about 60 people were being interviewed.

Interview Questions
    • If money wasn't a factor, what would your dream job be?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee  in  Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Insight Global in July 2014.

I was contacted by a corporate recruiter after I applied for the job online. I then spoke with her around 3 times to find a time that would work for me for an in person interview. I went to IG office and was placed in a room where I met with 2 sales managers and 1 account manager. They asked me a series of personal/business questions.

Anonymous Employee  in  Kansas City, MO
    Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Insight Global in August 2014.

I was contacted through linkedin by a corporate recruiter. He asked to set up a phone interview and we then conversed a few times until I was asked to meet with a sales manager at the Kansas City office. The communication between Insight Global and myself was okay but nothing spectacular. Interview was not very difficult.

Anonymous Employee  in  Raleigh, NC
    Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

I submitted my resume through the company's website and was contacted a few days later by a recruiter that handled applicants in my area. He was very enthusiastic and interested, but he explained the company and position with this same zeal so much so that it almost felt like a sales pitch. The phone interview was quick and simple and involved a near equal amount of talking from both sides. I was invited to the local office for an in-person interview, the first of a two-interview process. Before the interview my recruiter was very helpful and informed me exactly what they were looking for. I was hardly asked any real questions during my interview at Insight Global. They expect you to take charge of the conversation and keep the mood up. This went well and the branch manager left and sent in an account manager to interview me also. I was startled by how young the girl was who came in the room next. She was very attractive, as was every girl that I saw walking around the office. It gave me the vibe that I was almost at a disadvantage for not being a young attractive female. This interview was the same style, she asked me one or two questions then let me take the floor. This time around I asked significantly fewer and simpler questions because I didn't think she was as qualified to be interviewing. This is likely where I messed up, as the second interview was over much quicker than the first, not a good sign, and my recruiter lazily got back to me over a week later to tell me they went with someone else.

Interview Questions
    • Their questions seem completely unplanned and random, as they expect you to be the one talking.   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Insight Global.

I originally applied for this position a couple months ago. After about a week I contacted the recruiter (both through linkedin and email) in my local area to know what the status of my application was. I never heard back. They recently posted for the same position in which I contacted them again however this time was contacted about a phone interview. It went really well in which the recruiter told me she thought Id be a good fit for the local company based on my experience and personality and would get back to me by the end of the week. After a week of not hearing from her I contacted her asking her what the status was in which she told me told, "I am not the best fit for the position." If thats how they felt all along I would have rather of been told the first time around then waiting over a week to hear that.

Interview Questions
    • How will your personality help you succeed in this position?   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

First interview is a phone screening where they ask you about yourself. The second interview you meet them at their office and speak to 2 different individuals regarding any questions you might have about the company and their inner workings, and they also tell you about the company.

Interview Questions
    • What do you bring to the table over the other candidates?   Answer Question

Worked for Insight Global? Contribute to the Community!