Insight Global

Updated Mar 1, 2015
Updated Mar 1, 2015

2.4

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Insight Global.

I enjoyed the experience and went through several rounds of interviews with them, but after my last interview I never received further contact. I would of liked a follow up considering I had so many interviews.

Other Interview Reviews for Insight Global

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Insight Global.

I contacted the campus representative via email and had a phone interview (very conversational and informative about the position) that week and then an office interview the week after that. Very quick turnaround. The interview was very, very conversational (at one point I was talking about how we both prefer to speak Spanish to children). No behavioral questions were asked and nothing asked about my resume either. It was an easy conversation but I didn't get an offer for a second-round interview and I don't really know what could have gone wrong because I thought the conversations went well. The interviewers seemed in a hurry to pass off their interviewing duties to someone else.

Interview Questions
    • Q: Tell me about yourself.
      Q: Why are you interested in sales?

Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Insight Global.

I originally scheduled an interview on campus after a phone interview the week before. The recruiter had called and canceled on me and we had a phone interview, which was very brief and unprofessional.

Anonymous Employee in Vienna, VA
    Anonymous Employee in Vienna, VA

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Insight Global.

Don't bother applying for this company unless you were a Greek life member in college. My recruiter also was all about me until my interview day and then completely disappeared. After the interview, I emailed her multiple times and tried to get in contact regarding the job status and she never ONCE replied. I figured I didn't get the job but how about some common courtesy? The employers that interviewed me also told me that they would let the recruiter whom found me know about the status and she would fill me in. Nope. Never happened. Might as well put on the job advertisement LOOKING FOR GREEKS ONLY which is completely stupid. How does being in Greek life mean you're completely capable of the job? Just because I wasn't buying my friends doesn't mean I don't know how to network and connect with people. It's ridiculous. Even within the company I see "bigs and littles" in the teams. Grow up. Life isn't a sorority/fraternity.

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Insight Global.

Overall the interview process was good except during their interviews they leave you in a room by yourself for long periods of time. They say they will find more people to come in to speak with you and it took about 20+ minutes for someone to remember I was in the room.

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Insight Global.

I interviewed with Insight Global for an opportunity as a Recruiter. I applied for a job in their Atlanta office. However, the Tampa office called me to schedule an interview and then the interview was with the Fort Lauderdale office. They also told me I would be meeting with one person and then I ended up meeting with someone different. The lack of professionalism and communication was a turn off for me and I did not end up pursuing the opportunity further.

Recruiter Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Insight Global.

Reached out to Corporate Recruiter online and heard back very quickly, scheduled a first round interview in office and then was asked for a final round interview over lunch. I was not selected for the position and did not even receive a phone call stating why. I was disappointed, Insight Global seems like a great company to work for.

Recruiter Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Insight Global.

The recruiter was very personable and helpful during the interview process. Provided tips before the in person interview as well. Was told by the recruiter to be extremely conversational and friendly. As much as I tried to be bubbly and drive the conversation as told, the people I interviewed with seemed very disengaged. The entire interview process was definitely was a waste of my time.

Recruiter Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Insight Global.

Unprofessional Interview-- only seemed to care about social life. Did not seem interested in educational background or my accomplishments. I understand they want someone who is social, but there are professional ways of asking that.

Recruiter Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Insight Global in February 2015.

Pretty quick. I was contacted by a cooperate recruiter and interviewed within the same week. The phone pre-screening interviewing was much more pleasant than the in person interview. The interviewer was very fake and did not engage in the conversation at all. I felt so uncomfortable in the office that I hope to never deal with such a company again. If you are a naive recent college grad, this job is for you!

Interview Questions
    • Walk me through your resume. Tell me about yourself. Do you have any questions for me?   Answer Question