Insight Global

Updated Dec 10, 2014

2.4

258 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Recruiter Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Insight Global.

I was first contacted through LinkdIn, and was asked to attend the career fair at my college to meet the corporate recruiter. After I met her, she offered me an in person interview at the most convenient job sight. The interview went very well (was not the format I was told it would be), I spoke with three random employees for about fifteen minutes before I actually spoke with the person I was told that I would interview with (she ended up spending the least amount of time with me). It was very casual, and I felt very comfortable. It was an easy interview processes. However, there was some miscommunication between my recruiter and me, I was told that I would not be interviewed for the specific location where I was interviewing at in the second round, and that it would just determine if I would move on to the third round or not. However, the interview was for that specific office, and I was not interested in that specific location. Overall, great experience.

Interview Questions
  • All of the questions were very easy and expected. Why sales? What motivates you? They really didn't ask as many questions. More like "tell me about yourself"   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Insight Global

Recruiter Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Insight Global.

Found out about the job through campus career services and had an on campus interview. Next was an interview at their location, and after was a one on one lunch with the Sales manager. Basically they want you to drive the conversation and have a lot of energy. All the people I talked to were extremely nice and easy to have a conversation with. They like people who were athletes or are in Greek Life as it is a really social and high energy atmosphere.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing hard, mainly want you to ask the questions. know why you want to do sales and why insight global   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Insight Global.

VERY unorganized interview. Spoke with four different people, most seemed interested to talk to me but came off very fake. Asked what my favorite bar was on campus and what sorority I'm in. They didn't ask me about my experience at all. Also, why sales? Sat in a room by myself for thirty minutes as I waited for one of the woman to come in. Very irresponsible and unorganized. Seems like they care more about looks than how well you can actually perform a job.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions. Mostly just about you and what you do in your free time.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Insight Global.

I was initially contacted by a recruiter over the phone. Scheduled a first round interview the next week. First interview was with the recruiter and then the office managers-very laid back no real tough questions just getting to know you to see if it's the right fit for each other. Was contacted the next day asking if I could come in for lunch with the office managers-Again laid back to make sure you can hold a conversation and are enjoyable to be around. Then was asked the next week to come in for a happy hour again with the office managers. David, the recruiter, was extremely helpful throughout the entire process. I've had a lot of corporate recruiters contact me through linkedin, email, phone etc, and David was by far the most personable and you could tell he loves working for insight Global. The office managers were great people too who were easy to talk to.

Timing wasn't right for me

Recruiter Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Insight Global.

Interviewed on college campus. Quick interview - was told about the company and they answered any questions. Interviewer was very friendly. Asked me about a personal relationship with someone I knew

Recruiter Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Insight Global.

Unprofessional and conversational interview. I applied online and got an immediate call back, we talked on the phone for a few minutes and then scheduled an in person interview. At the in person interview the manager wanted to show what a day to day work week looked like. At the end of the "interview" the manager told me to email him an updated resume. I submitted the resume again and was pretty much brought back to the first step. I used the interview to knock the rust off my interview skills and if it weren't for that it would have been a complete waste of my time.

Interview Questions
    • There were no questions, I was only told to keep submitting my resume. Almost like a wild goose chase.   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Insight Global.

They found my profile on Linkedin and called me for an initial phone interview. After that, they invited me to an on-campus interview. That was very easy and completely conversational. After about a week they asked me to visit them in the Portland office for another interview. They told me to come prepared with 5-8 questions for the interviewer and that they would be looking at how well I can lead a conversation.

When I arrived at the interview in Portland, I spoke with two people. The first person was very friendly, but there was a bit of a clash since I was told that I should lead the interview with my questions, and he was also trying to ask me questions. The interview didn't have much of a "flow" to it, and the interviewer didn't seem sure of what he wanted to find out from me.

I wasn't particularly interested in the position, so I am not surprised that they could see through my lack of interested. I think it would be a good company for someone straight out of college who wants that first professional job.

Interview Questions
    • Are you comfortable in a competitive environment? Why sales?
      What does happiness mean to you? (that one threw me off)

Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Insight Global.

Applied and received a call back the next day. First interview was very relaxed and was just a "get to know you" style of interview. Further explained the job requirements and answered all my questions in detail. Overall a very good interview experience.

Recruiter Interview

Got selected of an initial interview on campus. Lasted for about 15 minutes where 4-5 questions were asked. The question were basic questions and not relatively hard compared to other similar companies that i have interviewed for.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Insight Global in November 2014.

The guys over at the Fort Lauderdale office are the real deal! I was so relaxed and I felt welcome at the office. They really go out of their way to help you and answer any of your questions thoroughly. Fun office. Great group of people.