Insight Global Recruiter Interview Questions

Updated Mar 24, 2015
Updated Mar 24, 2015

2.4

Recruiter Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Insight Global.

Interview process was very smooth. They were pretty organized. Expect to talk to multiple people with all interviews except for final interview. The first 2 interviews had a relaxed vibe and seemed like the people that worked there really just wanted to get to know you and have a conversation with you rather than grill you with questions.

Other Interview Reviews for Insight Global

Recruiter Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Insight Global.

A Staffing Recruiter reached out to me via email because she found my resume through my university. I emailed her back saying I was interested. She called me the next day for an informal phone interview. She asked me to tell her about myself. Then said that I qualified for an in-person interview at their local office. We set the schedule for the next week. Before the interview, the Staffing Recruiter sent me an email of how to prepare for the interview (common sense stuff, which people should already know going into an entry-level position). She also spoke with me before and told me to ask a lot of questions and drive the conversation. I prepared myself for the interview making sure my resume was perfect, gathered my references, and created my portfolio.

For the interview, I was in a small conference room. I spoke with 3 different people and it lasted for about an hour-and-a-half. They came and go one at a time. They did NOT care about work experience at all... In fact, one of the said, "We actually prefer people with no experience at all because they're easier to train." I also tried to follow the Staffing Recruiter's advice and tried to ask a lot of questions and drive the conversation... But I kind of had a difficult time with that because if you ask a lot of questions, they take a couple mins to answer your questions, then it becomes hard to drive the conversation. I mean, it wasn't a BAD interview. But compared to my past interview experience, it was very different and unorthodox. So I sort of wasted my time making my resume and portfolio. To prepare for this interview, make sure you have a lot of energy and seem really social and have a good connection with your interviewers. Good luck!

Interview Questions
    • Q: What bars do you like to go to?
      Q: What motivates you?
      Q: What demotivates you?

Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

I interviewed at their LA office. I walked in an no one was at the front desk...waited at the front for a while until someone finally noticed I was there. Then I was put in this tiny room and waited for 20 minutes before anyone came to bring me to the conference room for interview. Chatted with the manager for a long time and had a good conversation. He brought in another associate for me to speak with who was totally unprofessional and looked at her phone the whole time while interviewing me. She only talked about herself and did not ask me any questions. She left and said the manager would be back to see me out and validate my parking....I waited another 15 mins before someone (not the manager) came in to give me a parking ticket and left. Totally unprofessional overall.

Recruiter Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Insight Global.

I enjoyed the experience and went through several rounds of interviews with them, but after my last interview I never received further contact. I would of liked a follow up considering I had so many interviews.

Recruiter Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Insight Global.

I contacted the campus representative via email and had a phone interview (very conversational and informative about the position) that week and then an office interview the week after that. Very quick turnaround. The interview was very, very conversational (at one point I was talking about how we both prefer to speak Spanish to children). No behavioral questions were asked and nothing asked about my resume either. It was an easy conversation but I didn't get an offer for a second-round interview and I don't really know what could have gone wrong because I thought the conversations went well. The interviewers seemed in a hurry to pass off their interviewing duties to someone else.

Interview Questions
    • Q: Tell me about yourself.
      Q: Why are you interested in sales?

Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Insight Global.

I originally scheduled an interview on campus after a phone interview the week before. The recruiter had called and canceled on me and we had a phone interview, which was very brief and unprofessional.

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH
    Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Insight Global in March 2015.

It was very rehearsed and felt fake. Very Greek-life like, which I was Greek and loved it, but I graduated from college, and I'm ready to be an adult beyond greek-life-esque life style. I interviewed as well as 2 of my friends, none of us got offered and all had the same interview experience. It felt very unprofessional, as the account manager interviewing me discussed drinking, open bars, and mentioned a frat party she had gone to in college. Which is cool, but not in a job interview. It just didn't have a good vibe.

Interview Questions
    • Started off with general "tell me about yourself" questions.   View Answer

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL
    Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Insight Global in March 2015.

The phone interview lasted about 20 mins. I was basically just asked to tell her about myself and why I had interest in the position. It was very casual and laid back!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Insight Global in March 2015.

I applied through my university and was contacted the next morning to set up an interview for the next week. It was so awesome to hear back so soon and my recruiter has been so amazing and personable. The interview on campus was extremely fast where Alex answered any questions I had about the company. It was very relaxed and she made me feel so comfortable! Jacquie called me the next morning asking me to come in for an office interview and worked around my schedule to get the best day for me. The whole process has been great so far! No complaints!

Interview Questions
    • She just asked me questions from my resume, but it seemed more like a natural conversation than an interview!   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Very friendly interviewers and made it easy to connect and open up. They were inquisitive and supportive. They were very personal and even introduced me to employees in the office. It was such a great experience.