Insight Global Recruiter Interview Questions

Updated Jul 26, 2015

2.4

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

Easy. phone interview with a corporate recruiter and then meet with the team. From there they wil ask you to have either lunch or go out for a drink. Everything is about being able to talk and being social

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Insight Global

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Insight Global (Chicago, IL).

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter and ended up going in for an in person interview. Everyone was extremely nice and I found the interview to be very relaxing. It was just a conversational type of interview. The last person to interview me however kept yawning and did not seem interested at all. I lead the conversation for the most part so that turned me off a little.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

I was contacted by their Corporate Recruiter as she found me on Monster or Linkedin. Did a short phone interview and was scheduled an in-person interview. The recruiter called to confirm the interview the morning of and she went over who I would be meeting with, etc. Basic interview questions nothing too difficult, but was informed that the Account Managers I was supposed to meet with were out of the office and even said "Oh, didn't I tell you on the phone this morning?" NOPE. The whole experience seemed very "fake." There wasn't even anyone at the front desk. You had to call to announce you had arrived. For a supposed billion dollar company it seemed a bit odd. I'm supposed to be contacted in the next week if I pass to the next round, but at this point I don't think I would accept a position from them.

Application

Interview

Phone screening/interview, In person interview with multiple account managers, final interview over lunch with sales manager and one account manager. Everyone was very nice. Big emphasis on personality compatibility. They're looking for high energy, confident, and generally social people.

Interview Questions

• What do you like to do for fun? Why Sales? Why Insight Global?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Insight Global (Houston, TX).

Interview

Was contacted on linkedin by a recruiter. First had a phone screening, then had a meeting with three account managers. The final interview is a lunch interview. The process took about a week and a half. They were very good at keeping me informed every step of the way. I appreciated that.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Insight Global in July 2015.

Interview

The interview process feels like as if you were to be catching up with an old friend. If you're able to carry a conversation with a stranger than the interview should be a breeze.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

quick interview process, phone screen, 2 face to face interviews with a lunch at the last one, let me know their decision within a few days, began work the following week, started as soon as I could as they made it clear that was necessary, interview questions were set up to see if you could communicate effectively/hold a conversation well, wanted to see if your personality would mesh with their corporate culture

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

The hiring process was very laid back. They will ask you questions like what you are going to do this weekend? Like most other reviews have stated its like a office that is a giant fraternity and sorority. The recruiters will interview you acting like they are recruiting you for their company but really looking to meet their own quotas.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

I applied through LinkedIn and was contacted by a corporate recruiter a few days later. We had a phone interview which was fairly easy and then set up a time for me to come in and meet with the sales manager. When I came to the office for my interview, I had to wait about 15 minutes for the sales manager. He started out by making small talk and asking how my day was, and I responded by telling him I had the day off. At the end of the interview he asked me if I had to work later that day. It's like they don't pay attention to anything you say. The rest of the interview was pretty easy, mostly just small talk and them asking if you have any questions.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Insight Global (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very smooth. I first received a phone call from a recruiter and he did an impromptu phone interview while talking with him. It was casual and conversational. Then, he set me up for a one on one interview at the Insight Global office. I went there and met three different people, the third of whom was the man I was originally told I would be seeing first. All three guys were nice, charismatic, and conversational. That's what they're looking for in their employees: charisma and competitiveness.

Interview Questions

• Do you love to win or hate to lose? ("There's no wrong answer")   Answer Question