Insight Global

Average Difficulty
206 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Insight Global.

Interview Details – The process was great. A couple friends of mine were hired for the recruiter position at Insight Global and recommended me to their corporate recruiter. The recruiter called me right away and set up a face to face interview. The interview was very relaxed and I met with 4 different people. They always asked me the same question in the beginning "Tell me about yourself" and then from there it was very conversational. You have to make sure you ask a lot of questions and really sell yourself!

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself...this is not as easy as it seems. You really need to have a good interesting answer and convince them why they should want to hire you.   Answer Question

Saint Louis, MO

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Insight Global.

Interview Details – phone interview then if the recruiter likes you they will set up where you go into the nearest office for a face to face interview. Face to face you meet with about 3 different account managers and it is very easy, it all has to do with how you can have a conversation with someone. If they like you then, then they will invite you to meet with a sales manager in a social setting. BUT THEY WILL ONLY HIRE PEOPLE THAT ARE VERY GOOD LOOKING.

Interview Question – Its all About how good you are having a conversation   Answer Question

Recruiter

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Insight Global in April 2014.

Interview Details – All employees treated me with respect and were nice. The person I was interviewed by kept flashing out how much he made. The first time this happened, I appreciated his honesty, pride, and I was impressed, however, the second, third, fourth, and fifth time, it became a little obnoxious. That being said, he took the time to fully explore my resume and was conversational so that I felt comfortable in the interview.

Interview Question – All questions were expected. Why would you thrive in sales?   Answer Question

Seattle, WA

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Insight Global in June 2014.

Interview Details – Such a great interview process! Myou corporate recruiter, Marliena painted such a great picture of the job and interview process and she was exactly right! First interview, I met with four people and they were all very down to earth, work hard play hard style. No tricks and just time to get to know the candidate. Talked a lot about myself and led the conversation. They enjoy seeing that you can start and hold a conversation in a casual or formal situation. Second interview was a lunch interview. New for me, but great! Again, such down to earth people looking for someone who can relate to them, their team, and their clients. This part seemed to be more of a meet a friend type meeting or almost a blind date! Such an enjoyable process. Now fingers crossed for the hire!! I should hear back soon!

Interview Question – Sales can be mentally tough sometimes, if you are critical of yourself, do you think you might get discouraged after a rough week?   View Answer

Tysons Corner, VA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Insight Global in June 2013.

Interview Details – Contacted by a recruiter, had a short, basic phone interview, then was asked to come in for an in person interview. Met with 5 people and then met the office.

Interview Question – What is your greatest weakness?   Answer Question

Interviewed at Insight Global

Interview Details – It was my first interview right out of college, recruiter did little to prepare me. Met with 5 different people who would enter the room via various doors so I never knew where they were coming from. Lasted about an hour and a half.

Interview Question – Nothing too difficult or unexpected..   Answer Question

Recruiter

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Insight Global in April 2014.

Interview Details – I had a phone interview at first and then was asked to come into the office. I met with company recruiter and two other people who worked there. I got a tour of the office. I was then asked back for a lunch interview where I met with two other people.

Interview Question – Nothing too difficult was asked. They really just want to see that you are outgoing and can talk a lot about yourself and ask a lot of questions.   Answer Question

Recruiter

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Insight Global.

Interview Details – I was contacted by an Insight Global Corporate recruiter by email as well as by phone. I called her back and we chatted pretty casually about what I was looking for, what Insight Global has to offer, etc. She set up an in-person interview for me. I went into the office and met with four different employees. All of them were extremely bubbly and nice. They took me into the back of the office to meet everyone, which was a bit intimidating because I had to shake about 50 people's hands and it was a bit unexpected. I left and got an offer a few days later.

Interview Question – Nothing too difficult, they seemed to like that I asked a lot of questions about the position.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – It seems like they target and overwork recent graduates.

San Diego, CA

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Insight Global in May 2014.

Interview Details – Everyone is extremely friendly making the interview process seem more like a conversation where they allow you to ask as many questions as you want. I had to go out of town for the second interview where I met everyone in the office and went to lunch with the Account Managers. The first interview was at my University at the career center taking only 30 minutes or so. The second, however, took about 3 hours.

Interview Question – What is it about Sales that you like?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Insight Global.

Interview Details – It all seemed very facial to me. When I walked in there were 3 other interviews going on. I spoke with two members of HR on my first interview and only got asked one real interview question. I couldn't understand how they got a real feel for me. I asked several questions about their company they seemed to harp on only a few aspects of it. When I asked about the commission rate they gave me a really confusing answer that didn't seem to make much sense to me. Everyone was nice and easy to talk to but it didn't really seem like my cup of tea, so I discontinued the interview process.

Interview Question – Why Sales?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Insight Global

Worked for Insight Global? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Insight Global Recruiter interview questions and advice. All 206 interview reviews posted anonymously by Insight Global employees and interview candidates.