Insight Global Recruiter Interview Questions

Updated Apr 15, 2015
Updated Apr 15, 2015

2.4

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Insight Global (Atlanta, GA) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied through my school and met the recruiter. I had the first and second interview at the office. The interview style was very conversational and they just wanted to get to know me. I met with 3 different people.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in Insight Global as a company?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Insight Global

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Insight Global in April 2015.

Interview

It was a fairly easy interview process. A corporate recruiter messaged me on LinkedIn, we did an informal phone interview to see if I was interested. Insight happened to be holding interviews on campus the next day. That interview was very conversational and helped me learn more about the position/company. The corporate recruiter then told me they wanted me to meet in their office for the next round. This interview was with the Sales Manager - again very conversational, pretty easy interview. He sent in an Account Manager to interview me. I loved the AM, she was very honest and transparent about her role/salary and the potential in the company. We had a lot to talk about. She then brought me into the "pit" to see everyone in action. Everyone is very young/attractive but very welcoming. They all ran up and shook my hand. The next round interview is a lunch interview with the director of operations. It was very laid back and enjoyable. They are interested in seeing how you can drive conversational and if you have a bubbly "people-person" personality.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Salary is non-negotiable

Recruiter Interview

Application

The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Insight Global (Cincinnati, OH) in April 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter after applying for a position on LinkedIn. The phone conversation was very easy going, and informative about the business and position. I was asked to meet with the sales manager for a interview for a face to face interview. The interview felt very rushed because their was an issue with whoever scheduled the interview. The sales manager basically just told me about the position i applied for, info about the company and then told me he'd be in contact with me about setting up a final interview. When I hadn't heard from him I tried contacting my recruiter via email and phone calls...she told me she would get back with me in a couple days. I still have yet to hear back after a week.

Application

Interview

The recruiter was very helpful throughout the entire process, and I enjoyed speaking with her during the initial phone screen. I was invited for a 1:1 in person interview which went pretty well, but it was just your typical surface level interview and somewhat unprofessional with the first person interviewing me swearing 3 different times and also talking about how the office has a lot of drama and is very catty like a fraternity or sorority . The third interview was a lunch interview that I thought was very unprofessional and the interviewers seemed very fake and immature making comments such as "my favorite part of being sick is loosing all the weight", "Where do people in your sorority hook up if you all sleep in the same room?" and asking other strange questions. It was much more of a time to judge me and see if I was "cool" or not rather than seeing if I was qualified for the position.

Interview Questions

• They really didnt ask me any questions...and let me ask all the questions   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

Three interviews. First was on campus and the second was at their office. I turned down the final interview because the job wasn't for me. Interviews are very casual.

Interview Questions

• No real Questions it was more of a casual conversation.   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

A Staffing Recruiter reached out to me via email because she found my resume through my university. I emailed her back saying I was interested. She called me the next day for an informal phone interview. She asked me to tell her about myself. Then said that I qualified for an in-person interview at their local office. We set the schedule for the next week. Before the interview, the Staffing Recruiter sent me an email of how to prepare for the interview (common sense stuff, which people should already know going into an entry-level position). She also spoke with me before and told me to ask a lot of questions and drive the conversation. I prepared myself for the interview making sure my resume was perfect, gathered my references, and created my portfolio.

For the interview, I was in a small conference room. I spoke with 3 different people and it lasted for about an hour-and-a-half. They came and go one at a time. They did NOT care about work experience at all... In fact, one of the said, "We actually prefer people with no experience at all because they're easier to train." I also tried to follow the Staffing Recruiter's advice and tried to ask a lot of questions and drive the conversation... But I kind of had a difficult time with that because if you ask a lot of questions, they take a couple mins to answer your questions, then it becomes hard to drive the conversation. I mean, it wasn't a BAD interview. But compared to my past interview experience, it was very different and unorthodox. So I sort of wasted my time making my resume and portfolio. To prepare for this interview, make sure you have a lot of energy and seem really social and have a good connection with your interviewers. Good luck!

Interview Questions

• Q: What bars do you like to go to?
      Q: What motivates you?
      Q: What demotivates you?

Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

Interview process was very smooth. They were pretty organized. Expect to talk to multiple people with all interviews except for final interview. The first 2 interviews had a relaxed vibe and seemed like the people that worked there really just wanted to get to know you and have a conversation with you rather than grill you with questions.

Recruiter Interview

Interview

I interviewed at their LA office. I walked in an no one was at the front desk...waited at the front for a while until someone finally noticed I was there. Then I was put in this tiny room and waited for 20 minutes before anyone came to bring me to the conference room for interview. Chatted with the manager for a long time and had a good conversation. He brought in another associate for me to speak with who was totally unprofessional and looked at her phone the whole time while interviewing me. She only talked about herself and did not ask me any questions. She left and said the manager would be back to see me out and validate my parking....I waited another 15 mins before someone (not the manager) came in to give me a parking ticket and left. Totally unprofessional overall.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

I enjoyed the experience and went through several rounds of interviews with them, but after my last interview I never received further contact. I would of liked a follow up considering I had so many interviews.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

I contacted the campus representative via email and had a phone interview (very conversational and informative about the position) that week and then an office interview the week after that. Very quick turnaround. The interview was very, very conversational (at one point I was talking about how we both prefer to speak Spanish to children). No behavioral questions were asked and nothing asked about my resume either. It was an easy conversation but I didn't get an offer for a second-round interview and I don't really know what could have gone wrong because I thought the conversations went well. The interviewers seemed in a hurry to pass off their interviewing duties to someone else.

Interview Questions

• Q: Tell me about yourself.
      Q: Why are you interested in sales?

Answer Question