Insight Global Recruiter Interview Questions

Updated Jul 2, 2015

2.4

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

Phone screening/interview, In person interview with multiple account managers, final interview over lunch with sales manager and one account manager. Everyone was very nice. Big emphasis on personality compatibility. They're looking for high energy, confident, and generally social people.

Interview Questions

• What do you like to do for fun?
    Why Sales?
    Why Insight Global?

Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for Insight Global

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

I was contacted by their Corporate Recruiter as she found me on Monster or Linkedin. Did a short phone interview and was scheduled an in-person interview. The recruiter called to confirm the interview the morning of and she went over who I would be meeting with, etc. Basic interview questions nothing too difficult, but was informed that the Account Managers I was supposed to meet with were out of the office and even said "Oh, didn't I tell you on the phone this morning?" NOPE. The whole experience seemed very "fake." There wasn't even anyone at the front desk. You had to call to announce you had arrived. For a supposed billion dollar company it seemed a bit odd. I'm supposed to be contacted in the next week if I pass to the next round, but at this point I don't think I would accept a position from them.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

quick interview process, phone screen, 2 face to face interviews with a lunch at the last one, let me know their decision within a few days, began work the following week, started as soon as I could as they made it clear that was necessary, interview questions were set up to see if you could communicate effectively/hold a conversation well, wanted to see if your personality would mesh with their corporate culture

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

The hiring process was very laid back. They will ask you questions like what you are going to do this weekend? Like most other reviews have stated its like a office that is a giant fraternity and sorority. The recruiters will interview you acting like they are recruiting you for their company but really looking to meet their own quotas.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

I applied through LinkedIn and was contacted by a corporate recruiter a few days later. We had a phone interview which was fairly easy and then set up a time for me to come in and meet with the sales manager. When I came to the office for my interview, I had to wait about 15 minutes for the sales manager. He started out by making small talk and asking how my day was, and I responded by telling him I had the day off. At the end of the interview he asked me if I had to work later that day. It's like they don't pay attention to anything you say. The rest of the interview was pretty easy, mostly just small talk and them asking if you have any questions.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Insight Global (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very smooth. I first received a phone call from a recruiter and he did an impromptu phone interview while talking with him. It was casual and conversational. Then, he set me up for a one on one interview at the Insight Global office. I went there and met three different people, the third of whom was the man I was originally told I would be seeing first. All three guys were nice, charismatic, and conversational. That's what they're looking for in their employees: charisma and competitiveness.

Interview Questions

• Do you love to win or hate to lose? ("There's no wrong answer")   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Insight Global (Charlotte, NC) in June 2015.

Interview

The first part of the two part interview process was fairly easy. It was a laid back interview despite the business casual requirements. The person I interviewed with made me feel at home. They will ask you to bring extra hard copies of your resume for the interview. It was not a stressful interview as many may mis understand.

Interview Questions

• They mainly tell you about the job and ask if you have any problems filling their job requirements   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Insight Global (Chicago, IL) in June 2015.

Interview

Received a call from a recruiter out of nowhere about a recruiting position with Insight Global. Got along well with the recruiter, set up a time to come into the office (I was traveling from out of state). When I got to the office, the recruiter welcomed me and I spoke with three different account managers. They all said the same thing and I was barely given a chance to speak at all during the interview. They asked me nothing about my skills, strengths, etc. They talked about drinking and all the money they were making. The girls acted very entitled. I was involved in greek like in college and I heard that things were a lot like it within the culture, however, this was just a waste of my time. One of the account managers said for every 40 people they interview, they hire 2. They call you in to make their quotas, they are not interested in hiring at you even if you are qualified for the position.

Interview Questions

• No questions, asked what I was doing this weekend and talked nonstop about hungover they get every weekend   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Insight Global (Saint Louis, MO) in June 2015.

Interview

When I walked in, there was no one to great me. I had to pick up the phone at the desk where then a "receptionist" answered the phone. When I was taken into the conference room, the gentlemen conducting the interview was very unprofessional. Unless the recruiter had given him my resume, he hadn't seen it before. It was prepared and ready but he never asked for it. I drove an hour and a half while also paying for parking for a five minute interview. Not worth it. He was clearly not ready to give an interview.

Interview Questions

• -Where you're from
      -What you know about the company
      -Where you went to school
      -If you have any questions.

Literally that's all he asked.

Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

The interview process was very laid back. I had a phone screen and then two interviews afterwards. They all went very well! IG was very professional. The corporate recruiter did an amazing job making sure I was fully aware of the position and informed me of my next interviews days in advance!