Insight Global Recruiter Interview Questions

Updated Sep 1, 2015

2.4

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

Very friendly, but gave me the run around about location. Very unorganized when I interviewing in the location I was moving to. Did not even know that I had pre-screened in another location. Did not care about my past experience.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Insight Global

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Insight Global (Nashville, TN) in August 2015.

Interview

I was contacted after putting my resume on Monster. I spoke briefly on the phone with someone for about 15 minutes and was asked to come in for an interview. The in-person interview was about 20 minutes and fairly simple. It was with the same woman I spoke to on the phone and she described in detail what the position required.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in sales?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Insight Global (Dallas, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

I had a first interview where I was interviewed by three of the account managers in the office. Interview went great, mostly just talked and got to know one another and then had a few business questions. Got invited for a second interview in which I went out to breakfast once again with two more account managers. Overall I really enjoyed the interview process. In the end I did not get chosen for the position which was extremely disappointing because I really wanted to work for the company but I will just have to try again.

Interview Questions

• They asked a lot of just personal questions. They really want to get to know who you are and be confident that you can keep a conversation flowing.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Insight Global (San Francisco, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

Insight Global did a great job at making sure you are interview ready. They call you the day before and brief you on what to expect. The interview itself is conducted very professionally. There are typically 3-4 interviewers that come and sit down to talk to you and ask questions. It's very conversational so be ready to talk alot.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Insight Global (Boston, MA) in August 2015.

Interview

I was recruited by a rep in Ohio but interviewed in MA. I was told the interview would be highly social, time to talk to several people from the office, that they would watch how I interacted with others in the waiting area, etc. Upon arriving at the office I was placed in a small room alone for 45 minutes until the interviewer finally came in, barely acknowledging that he kept me waiting three quarters of an hour. Halfway through he made fun of my accent. I spoke with one other person, and she was nice, however because of my experience with the first interviewer, and the apparent lack of communication between offices, I didn't come out feeling like I wanted to work there.

Interview Questions

• A bit about yourself, strengths, weaknesses... the usual   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

I was in contact with a recruiter seeing if I would be interested in becoming one. On the day of my interview I was supposed to meet with the recruiter 10 minutes before my interview. I arrived on time only to find out that no one in the office could find the recruiter I was working with, and then the manager that was supposed to interview me was 30 minutes late! While I was waiting, many people in the office just walked by and stared as if this was normal. By the time the interviewer arrived I was completely turned off by the company. And then the interviewer didn't ask me any questions about myself or my previous work history. The interviewer could tell that I was irritated and ready to leave. Overall it was the worst interview experience I've had.

Interview Questions

• They asked me why I wanted to be a recruiter.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Insight Global (San Jose, CA).

Interview

Everyone was super nice and I felt the interview went really well. Not many hard questions, just trying to get to know you. I was very happy with my interview and everyone I met seemed interested in me as well until I didn't hear back from my initial recruiter after 2 emails and an attempted phone call.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

Easy. phone interview with a corporate recruiter and then meet with the team. From there they wil ask you to have either lunch or go out for a drink. Everything is about being able to talk and being social

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

I was contacted by their Corporate Recruiter as she found me on Monster or Linkedin. Did a short phone interview and was scheduled an in-person interview. The recruiter called to confirm the interview the morning of and she went over who I would be meeting with, etc. Basic interview questions nothing too difficult, but was informed that the Account Managers I was supposed to meet with were out of the office and even said "Oh, didn't I tell you on the phone this morning?" NOPE. The whole experience seemed very "fake." There wasn't even anyone at the front desk. You had to call to announce you had arrived. For a supposed billion dollar company it seemed a bit odd. I'm supposed to be contacted in the next week if I pass to the next round, but at this point I don't think I would accept a position from them.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Insight Global (Chicago, IL).

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter and ended up going in for an in person interview. Everyone was extremely nice and I found the interview to be very relaxing. It was just a conversational type of interview. The last person to interview me however kept yawning and did not seem interested at all. I lead the conversation for the most part so that turned me off a little.