Insight Global Recruiter Interview Questions

Updated Aug 25, 2015

2.4

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

Very friendly, but gave me the run around about location. Very unorganized when I interviewing in the location I was moving to. Did not even know that I had pre-screened in another location. Did not care about my past experience.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Insight Global

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Insight Global (Nashville, TN) in August 2015.

Interview

I was contacted after putting my resume on Monster. I spoke briefly on the phone with someone for about 15 minutes and was asked to come in for an interview. The in-person interview was about 20 minutes and fairly simple. It was with the same woman I spoke to on the phone and she described in detail what the position required.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in sales?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Insight Global (San Francisco, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

Insight Global did a great job at making sure you are interview ready. They call you the day before and brief you on what to expect. The interview itself is conducted very professionally. There are typically 3-4 interviewers that come and sit down to talk to you and ask questions. It's very conversational so be ready to talk alot.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

I was in contact with a recruiter seeing if I would be interested in becoming one. On the day of my interview I was supposed to meet with the recruiter 10 minutes before my interview. I arrived on time only to find out that no one in the office could find the recruiter I was working with, and then the manager that was supposed to interview me was 30 minutes late! While I was waiting, many people in the office just walked by and stared as if this was normal. By the time the interviewer arrived I was completely turned off by the company. And then the interviewer didn't ask me any questions about myself or my previous work history. The interviewer could tell that I was irritated and ready to leave. Overall it was the worst interview experience I've had.

Interview Questions

• They asked me why I wanted to be a recruiter.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Insight Global (San Jose, CA).

Interview

Everyone was super nice and I felt the interview went really well. Not many hard questions, just trying to get to know you. I was very happy with my interview and everyone I met seemed interested in me as well until I didn't hear back from my initial recruiter after 2 emails and an attempted phone call.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

Easy. phone interview with a corporate recruiter and then meet with the team. From there they wil ask you to have either lunch or go out for a drink. Everything is about being able to talk and being social

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

I was contacted by their Corporate Recruiter as she found me on Monster or Linkedin. Did a short phone interview and was scheduled an in-person interview. The recruiter called to confirm the interview the morning of and she went over who I would be meeting with, etc. Basic interview questions nothing too difficult, but was informed that the Account Managers I was supposed to meet with were out of the office and even said "Oh, didn't I tell you on the phone this morning?" NOPE. The whole experience seemed very "fake." There wasn't even anyone at the front desk. You had to call to announce you had arrived. For a supposed billion dollar company it seemed a bit odd. I'm supposed to be contacted in the next week if I pass to the next round, but at this point I don't think I would accept a position from them.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Insight Global (Chicago, IL).

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter and ended up going in for an in person interview. Everyone was extremely nice and I found the interview to be very relaxing. It was just a conversational type of interview. The last person to interview me however kept yawning and did not seem interested at all. I lead the conversation for the most part so that turned me off a little.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Insight Global (Houston, TX).

Interview

Was contacted on linkedin by a recruiter. First had a phone screening, then had a meeting with three account managers. The final interview is a lunch interview. The process took about a week and a half. They were very good at keeping me informed every step of the way. I appreciated that.

Application

Interview

Phone screening/interview, In person interview with multiple account managers, final interview over lunch with sales manager and one account manager. Everyone was very nice. Big emphasis on personality compatibility. They're looking for high energy, confident, and generally social people.

Interview Questions

• What do you like to do for fun? Why Sales? Why Insight Global?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation