Insight Global

Updated Feb 25, 2015
Updated Feb 25, 2015

2.4

Recruiter Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Insight Global.

I originally scheduled an interview on campus after a phone interview the week before. The recruiter had called and canceled on me and we had a phone interview, which was very brief and unprofessional.

Other Interview Reviews for Insight Global

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Insight Global.

Overall the interview process was good except during their interviews they leave you in a room by yourself for long periods of time. They say they will find more people to come in to speak with you and it took about 20+ minutes for someone to remember I was in the room.

Recruiter Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Insight Global.

I interviewed with Insight Global for an opportunity as a Recruiter. I applied for a job in their Atlanta office. However, the Tampa office called me to schedule an interview and then the interview was with the Fort Lauderdale office. They also told me I would be meeting with one person and then I ended up meeting with someone different. The lack of professionalism and communication was a turn off for me and I did not end up pursuing the opportunity further.

Recruiter Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Insight Global.

Reached out to Corporate Recruiter online and heard back very quickly, scheduled a first round interview in office and then was asked for a final round interview over lunch. I was not selected for the position and did not even receive a phone call stating why. I was disappointed, Insight Global seems like a great company to work for.

Recruiter Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Insight Global.

The recruiter was very personable and helpful during the interview process. Provided tips before the in person interview as well. Was told by the recruiter to be extremely conversational and friendly. As much as I tried to be bubbly and drive the conversation as told, the people I interviewed with seemed very disengaged. The entire interview process was definitely was a waste of my time.

Recruiter Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Insight Global.

Unprofessional Interview-- only seemed to care about social life. Did not seem interested in educational background or my accomplishments. I understand they want someone who is social, but there are professional ways of asking that.

Recruiter Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Insight Global in February 2015.

Pretty quick. I was contacted by a cooperate recruiter and interviewed within the same week. The phone pre-screening interviewing was much more pleasant than the in person interview. The interviewer was very fake and did not engage in the conversation at all. I felt so uncomfortable in the office that I hope to never deal with such a company again. If you are a naive recent college grad, this job is for you!

Interview Questions
    • Walk me through your resume. Tell me about yourself. Do you have any questions for me?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Luis Obispo, CA
    Anonymous Employee in San Luis Obispo, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Insight Global in February 2015.

Easy going, conversation like. Simple questions. Extremely friendly through out interview and asked what I did with my free time. Had a great interview and experience and have follow up at company hq.

Anonymous Employee in Rosemont, IL
    Anonymous Employee in Rosemont, IL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Insight Global in February 2015.

Horrible! I sat in a room for 45 minutes before I someone finally came in to begin the interview process. The whole interview felt exactly like sorority rush all over again. Very unprofessional interview questions. The second girl who interviewed me swore in front of me 6 times. The worst interview I have ever experienced, I should have left.

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX
    Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Insight Global in February 2015.

I first heard about the company from an email I received from one of their recruiters. I called the number and had a brief phone interview and was then asked to meet up for an in person interview. I was told to dress up in a suit. I showed up and was asked only a few questions but was mainly left to ask my own for most of the interview. The whole interview lasted between 20-25 minutes and was fairly informal.

Interview Questions
    • Which of your previous experiences(work or school) best prepared you for this type of job?   Answer Question