Insight Global Recruiter Interview Questions

Updated Jul 26, 2015

2.4

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Insight Global (Charlotte, NC) in June 2015.

Interview

The first part of the two part interview process was fairly easy. It was a laid back interview despite the business casual requirements. The person I interviewed with made me feel at home. They will ask you to bring extra hard copies of your resume for the interview. It was not a stressful interview as many may mis understand.

Interview Questions

• They mainly tell you about the job and ask if you have any problems filling their job requirements   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Insight Global

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Insight Global (Chicago, IL) in June 2015.

Interview

Received a call from a recruiter out of nowhere about a recruiting position with Insight Global. Got along well with the recruiter, set up a time to come into the office (I was traveling from out of state). When I got to the office, the recruiter welcomed me and I spoke with three different account managers. They all said the same thing and I was barely given a chance to speak at all during the interview. They asked me nothing about my skills, strengths, etc. They talked about drinking and all the money they were making. The girls acted very entitled. I was involved in greek like in college and I heard that things were a lot like it within the culture, however, this was just a waste of my time. One of the account managers said for every 40 people they interview, they hire 2. They call you in to make their quotas, they are not interested in hiring at you even if you are qualified for the position.

Interview Questions

• No questions, asked what I was doing this weekend and talked nonstop about hungover they get every weekend   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Insight Global in June 2015.

Interview

I felt like I was going through sorority recruitment all over again. They pass you around from person to person until the actual interviewer shows up, and then when they finally show up, all they do is say bye and thanks for coming. It was all very fake.

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Insight Global (Saint Louis, MO) in June 2015.

Interview

When I walked in, there was no one to great me. I had to pick up the phone at the desk where then a "receptionist" answered the phone. When I was taken into the conference room, the gentlemen conducting the interview was very unprofessional. Unless the recruiter had given him my resume, he hadn't seen it before. It was prepared and ready but he never asked for it. I drove an hour and a half while also paying for parking for a five minute interview. Not worth it. He was clearly not ready to give an interview.

Interview Questions

• -Where you're from -What you know about the company -Where you went to school -If you have any questions. Literally that's all he asked.   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

The interview process was very laid back. I had a phone screen and then two interviews afterwards. They all went very well! IG was very professional. The corporate recruiter did an amazing job making sure I was fully aware of the position and informed me of my next interviews days in advance!

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

Was reached out to for a phone screen and invited to come in for an in-person interview. A few days later I received a phone call to go to lunch with the office manager for the final interview.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Insight Global (Houston, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

It was pretty basic. After talking with the corporate recruiter on the phone, the first interview was set up. I talked to 3 people. The first two were Account Managers, because the original Sales Managers I was supposed to talk to were not ready yet. They asked basic things, very conversational- almost too conversational with gossip and cursing involved- etc. That lasted about an hour. Then the second interview was a lunch with two of the Sales Managers- again very conversational and quick.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Insight Global (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in May 2015.

Interview

I got contacted by someone from Insight Global through Linked In where I then had a phone interview. I then was offered a second interview where I met 2 of the account managers. After the second interview they called me to come in for a third interview where I went to lunch with the saled manager.

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Insight Global (Nashville, TN) in May 2015.

Interview

Phone, face to face, and lots of e-mails. Insight Global will contact you like no other, but they fail to share their turnover rate. The interviews are long, and repetitive. There is no need to meet with so many employees who ask the same questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Insight Global (Baltimore, MD) in May 2015.

Interview

I had an introductory interview, then I had a phone interview, then I had a formal interview, and then I had an interview out in the field. The interview process was fairly open. They asked me a lot of questions about myself to gage as to whether or not I had the personality and charisma for the job. The interviewers were extremely friendly and had a lot of great things to say about the company.

Interview Questions

See What Insight Global Employees Are Saying

Current Recruiter

Pros: “I came across an Insight Global booth at a Texas State career fair and literally started a conversation. They were the sharpest dressed and most professional booth in the entire fair. I...”“I came across an Insight Global booth at a Texas State career fair and literally started a conversation. They were the sharpest dressed and most professional booth in the entire fair. I brushed it off because it was a sales job and I knew absolutely nothing about IT. Tracy Swanson contacted me shortly after and wanted to get me in the door for an interview in the San Antonio office. Tracy's energy over the phone was unreal and got me pumped! I had nothing else on my plate and this was 6 months before I was going to graduate so I figured why not? I met with the Famous Rohan Dass the Sale Manager for the San Antonio office. The office was amazing and the interview was out of this world! Rohan is an amazing person with extreme success in the IT world! After the interview I still had no idea what this company did but the vibe throughout the office was mind blowing that I couldn't refuse an offer. Imagine working in an environment where everyone is 100% dedicated to success and has literally the best attitude in the world! Insight Global's motto is "work hard play hard" and this is an understatement. The people in this company are second to none and everyone ends up becoming a best friend. I talk to friends about their jobs after college and it doesn't even come close to Insight Global and the atmosphere. I tell my buds about our culture and what we do and they look at me like I'm crazy! If you are young, dedicated to dominating the world, have a work horse work ethic and love to have a really good time, Insight Global is THE place for you. I never saw myself in IT Staffing but I'm so glad I ended up with this company and met these incredible people I work with. I professionally call them my co-workers but in reality they are my new family and I've only been here 6 weeks! Do yourself a favor and look more into this company and if you have a chance to interview, give it all you got!” – Full Review