Insight Global

Updated Jan 26, 2015

2.4

271 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Recruiter Interview

Got selected of an initial interview on campus. Lasted for about 15 minutes where 4-5 questions were asked. The question were basic questions and not relatively hard compared to other similar companies that i have interviewed for.

Other Interview Reviews for Insight Global

Recruiter Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Insight Global in November 2014.

I was contacted by an internal recruiter initially and set up an interview with what was supposed to be the Sales Manager & a few other Account Managers. The Sales Manager was in a meeting or something of that sort when I arrived so I spoke to 3 random people it seemed. They were all very conversational, nothing really job-oriented. All very nice. Last woman I spoke to seemed rushed. It sort of seemed like no one even knew I was coming for an interview.

I followed up with a thank you to the internal recruiter & it took a great deal of time to get any sort of response back. They're definitely just looking for outgoing people and that's pretty much it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Insight Global in November 2014.

This process began with a recruiter reaching out to me on LinkedIn to invite me to do a phone interview. After the phone interview, I was invited to do an interview at the office. During the interview, I met with the first person who originally recruited me as well as two other people. The interview with the girl who recruited me for the job was very conversational and she just basically prepared me for how to handle the interview with the manager. She said that my interview with her was "exactly how I should handle the interview with the manager." The second interview was just with another recruiter in the company and he just kept asking if I had any questions for him. He never asked me anything about my qualifications and just focused on personal information about my experience in college and even asked my favorite bar in my town. Finally, I met with the manager, who was late for the interview and seemed to be in a big hurry. He kept asking me if I had questions about the job, also, and never asked me anything about my qualifications or relevant experience. He did not look at my resume, but asked to take it with him upon leaving. All three interviewers asked me if I was involved in a sorority. The whole interview process felt very superficial and I felt that it was more of a personality test than a test to see if I was qualified for the job at hand. At the end of the process, I did not feel that this company was looking for qualified candidates and I felt that it was more about looks/personality.

Recruiter Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Insight Global.

Basic on campus interview. They talked to me at a career event and I agreed to an interview the following day. The interview was not particularly formal because of the nature of the job. They are looking for people with good social skills so it is pretty much a conversation.

Low salary

Recruiter Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Insight Global.

I was recruited through linked in. The interview was a conversation with a guy who tried to sell me on the position. Told me about how much money I could make.. etc. It seemed like he had to persuade people to want to work there. The experience was much more of a conversation and getting to know each other (behavioral) than a formal interview.

Recruiter Interview

Had one interview, met with three different people at their Downtown Charlotte office. Spoke for a while and ultimately never got a call back. The office was really nice and had many great views of the surrounding downtown charlotte area.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult or unexpected question they asked me was why I chose my degree. I majored in economics and I didn't have a good way to tie in my economic experience to their job requirements or company culture.   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Insight Global in October 2014.

I was contacted by a recruiter via email and had a phone interview the same day. The following week I went in for the face to face interview. It was interviewed by three separate people, one after the other.

Interview Questions
    • The questions that were asked were pretty basic. Each interviewer asked why I wanted to get into sales and why I would be a good fit. They asked if I had any sales experience as well. There were not that many job related questions asked. It felt more like a casual conversation and they were just trying to get to know you and your personality.   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Insight Global in October 2014.

I was contacted by the company saying that they saw my resume online. I agreed to come in for an interview. No one knew where the guy that was supposed to interview me was. I waited for about 30 minutes when finally a man brought me in a room to interview me. He was extremely rude and overly confident. He was texting through most of the conversation. He would ask me questions, but not genuinely seem to care what the response was. Very unprofessional. After that another girl came in and I basically had the same conversation with her. They were very vague about the actual job that I would be doing. No one in the office was over 30 years old. Then, a guy came in to say hello and then said maybe we can have you in for lunch next week. It was a really strange experience. After that the recruiter contacted me a few days later wanting to know who I interviewed with. There was no further contact.

Recruiter Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Insight Global.

Two interviews. Initial interview was a standard interview getting to know about your experience and the position. Second interview was a lunch to see how you can fare in a social settting. The recruiter I worked with was amazing and was on top of every aspect of the interview and was awesome about getting feedback very promptly.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult question for most people is finding out why they really want to work for Insight Global.   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Insight Global.

The process starts with an initial phone interview (tell me about yourself, where did you go to school, why did you want to go there, why did you choose your major). It is all about connectivity. If you connect with the interviewer, they will bring you in for a face to face where you will have 3 separate interviews where they will basically ask you the same questions during each interview. They are going to look for you to drive the conversation as much as possible. Finally, if they like you, they will invite you to come back for a lunch interview where they will see you in a sales environment, like when you're out with clients. Other than that, it really isn't a tough process. If you like small talk then you will have a breeze with the interview.

Interview Questions
    No negotiations. You start with this salary and so does everyone else. No exceptions.