Insight Global

Average Difficulty
206 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Recruiter

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Insight Global.

Interview Details – Took about 2 weeks, quick and personable

Interview Question – No unexpected questions   Answer Question

Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Insight Global in February 2013.

Interview Details – It starts off with one interview on the phone, they pretty much tell you about the company and ask for your opinion on the sales world and if you would make a good sales person. If they like you they ask you to come down for a lunch interview to see how you would be able to work in that situation.

Interview Question – Why Sales?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

San Diego, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Insight Global in March 2014.

Interview Details – I reached out to the company via career services with my university. Set up an initial interview that was brief (around 30 minutes). I was asked general questions regarding my interest in sales and about my background. The interviewer also took several minutes to explain the position and the company's culture. I was told to get in touch with her supervisor the next day to schedule a follow-up interview. After leaving a voicemail, I received an e-mail from the supervisor two days later saying that they had decided to pursue other candidates.

Interview Question – Why are you interested in a career in sales?   Answer Question

Boston, MA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Insight Global in February 2014.

Interview Details – The process was very laid back. The interview was very informal and more conversational. They want to see if you can hold an interesting conversation. Have questions about the company and know why you want to work there and why recruiting is a good fit for you. They did not even look at resume, they are more interested in social skills and personality.

Interview Question – Nothing out of the ordinary. They asked what is my biggest pet peeve when talking to someone else, and what I do when I encounter that in a conversation.   Answer Question

Los Angeles, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Insight Global in April 2013.

Interview Details – Did not ask about experience, just wanted to see how social and outgoing I could be.

Interview Question – Asked where else I was interviewing   Answer Question

Boston, MA

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at Insight Global.

Interview Details – Phone interview then 1 on 1

Interview Question – None really. Extremely casual   Answer Question

Houston, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Insight Global in March 2014.

Interview Details – Initially I was given a phone interview with one of their professional recruiters out of Arizona and she was extremely personable. This same recruiter stuck with me throughout the process in its entirety which I really appreciated! It made me feel like I had more of a connection with the company from the beginning and I became very comfortable with her when I had any kind of questions or concerns regarding the process or position. After the phone interview, I was interviewed on campus at Texas A&M University which was very convenient for me. The campus interview was a lot more informative that I thought it would be. We talked about Insight Global and what exactly the recruiting position entailed rather than getting to know me as a potential candidate. Regardless, it was very conversational and I really enjoyed speaking with the lady interviewing me. From there, I was asked to interview at the Houston office and went to lunch with the two managers there. The lunch was also very conversational and I felt relaxed the whole time. They were very interested in feeling out my personality and also answering any and all questions I had about the job. The next day I got a call from them offering me the position. I really appreciated the timeliness they had about the interview process and how comfortable I felt the whole time.

Interview Question – None of the questions were especially difficult or unexpected. They were your basic interview questions as well as personal life questions, but no question was prying or inappropriate. They just asked questions that would allow them to get to know your personality.   Answer Question

Interviewed at Insight Global

Interview Details – Took me out for an extended lunch.

Interview Question – None. Very conversational based.   Answer Question

Interviewed at Insight Global

Interview Details – Went through three rounds of interviews with this company. The initial interview was done by phone and consisted of basic get to know you questions, the second interview was at their office in downtown Boston young crowd.

Interview Question – What do you hate most about people   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Recruiter

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Insight Global.

Interview Details – The interview itself was really laid back. It was only about 10 minutes and I left feeling as if they did not really ask me any detailed normal interview questions. I felt as if it was just a normal conversation and the person interviewing me seemed really laid back and happy.

Interview Question – She asked me a question regarding the most difficult problem I had in sales, however, the way she asked it was really confusing and I was unsure of how to answer it.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Insight Global