Insight Global Recruiter Interview Questions

Updated Apr 22, 2015

2.4

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Insight Global (San Antonio, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

I first heard about the company from an email I received from one of their recruiters. I called the number and had a brief phone interview and was then asked to meet up for an in person interview. I was told to dress up in a suit. I showed up and was asked only a few questions but was mainly left to ask my own for most of the interview. The whole interview lasted between 20-25 minutes and was fairly informal.

Interview Questions

• Which of your previous experiences(work or school) best prepared you for this type of job?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Insight Global

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Insight Global (Kansas City, MO) in February 2015.

Interview

So far the process has been great! Everyone has been extremely friendly and I will be going in for a 3rd interview next week! However, I am still waiting for the 3rd interview, so i am still unsure if i will receive the job or not.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Insight Global (Austin, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

Creepy how badly they want pretty girls.. I know it's a sales job but they shouldn't make their obsession with appearance that obvious. I got bad feelings about the motivations behind the company and turned down the job offer. There must be a reason the turnout rate is so high.. I didnt even bother with the disappointment

Interview Questions

Negotiation

nothing really to negotiate

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Insight Global (Chicago, IL) in February 2015.

Interview

Extremely quick and super friendly. The team really seems eager to get people up and going.
    They are personal and are dedicated into making sure that this is the correct job for you. I thought it was interesting that money was brought up throughout the interview process.

Anonymous Employee in Pullman, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Insight Global (Pullman, WA) in February 2015.

Interview

It was a joke. I was contacted via linkedin for an interview when the company came to my campus, I sat down with someone who was not the person who contacted me. This person did not have a copy of my resume in front of them. Thankfully I brought copies. She had obviously never seen it before. Zero professional questions. Just asked about my experience, then started rattling off why she is so integral to the company.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

My friend from school works as an account manager, they helped me get an interview. I went for the in person interview and it was in a room right outside the private office. The man interviewing me was nice but seemed uninterested. He only asked about my hobbies..... As soon as he found out I was married the interview was over. It's like they only want recent grads....single girls/guys...Trust me, I'm only 25 so I'm young...but I'm married. Sooooo....you do the math.

It's a very very low base salary of 28k to be a recruiter. The hours are brutal; I have friends who work there that work 60 hours a week making pennies. Sure the trips they pay for you to go I are nice but you'll have to work your tail off literally to get to that point. Not worth the low pay and constant competition for hierarchy.

Interview Questions

• Most difficult question: what are your hobbies?   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

Received a call from a corporate recruiter after posting my resume on careerbuilder.com that did a pre-screen phone interview. She then set me up with an interview at the branch that I wanted. The interview was schedule for 2:00pm I arrived 15 minutes early and was lead to a private room where I waited for probably 20-25 minutes which wasn't a big deal given I was early. After the office manger walked in he informed me he had just looked at his schedule and just noticed I was scheduled for that time slot, which means he had no idea what my name or who I was before walking in the door. The interview was very casual and the manager tried to make it as least stressful as possible it seemed. We talked a little bit about my resume and he asked some personal questions. I thought it went okay and then I waited another 15 for an experienced account manager to walk in the door so he and I could talk. We talked about personal topics the whole time. They really just want to see that your an out going person, will be able to handle the non-stop cold calling, and be able to envision that you'll be an account manager one day.

Interview Questions

• Whats your life story? Why will you be successful in this position?   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

Interviewers acted as if they did not know that I was coming in. I had to wait over 30 minutes after my scheduled interview time before someone could speak with me. The person I was told I would meet with was not in the office that day. Overall a very poor experience that showed the companies lack of organization and communication.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions. Mainly just talked about the position and what it entailed   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

Applied online- received a phone call the same day and had my first phone interview right away. Very laid back interview, they exepct you to do a lot of the talking. Obviously if you're going to be applying for recruiting positions you should be able to do that no problem!

Interview Questions

• They were pretty standard questions, like I said- you do all the talking   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

I was recruited at a College Career Fair by one person, she then emailed me to set up the phone interview. Phone interview was very easy, more casual conversation about experiences, likes/dislikes, and what the job entailed, etc. Very simple, but almost seemed rushed and uncaring.

Interview Questions

• The interview was a reverse interview--essentially, I was to ask all the questions, and the interviewer answered. I was only asked one question, and it was "where are you from?"...It seemed as if they didnt really care about me or my past experiences at all.   Answer Question