Insight Global Recruiter Interview Questions

Updated Aug 25, 2015

2.4

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Insight Global in April 2015.

Interview

The recruiter was very helpful throughout the entire process, and I enjoyed speaking with her during the initial phone screen. I was invited for a 1:1 in person interview which went pretty well, but it was just your typical surface level interview and somewhat unprofessional with the first person interviewing me swearing 3 different times and also talking about how the office has a lot of drama and is very catty like a fraternity or sorority . The third interview was a lunch interview that I thought was very unprofessional and the interviewers seemed very fake and immature making comments such as "my favorite part of being sick is loosing all the weight", "Where do people in your sorority hook up if you all sleep in the same room?" and asking other strange questions. It was much more of a time to judge me and see if I was "cool" or not rather than seeing if I was qualified for the position.

Interview Questions

• They really didnt ask me any questions...and let me ask all the questions   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Insight Global

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Insight Global (Phoenix, AZ) in April 2015.

Interview

Was first contacted via LinkedIn. From that point, we set up a phone interview and quickly set up a formal, in person interview. The formal interview was very casual and more conversation driven. We spent a lot of time just casually talking, not even about business. I asked some questions which were thoroughly answered. After the formal interview I was contacted about a final interview which I have yet to have.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Insight Global in April 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by a corporate recruiter who was very positive and informational. This was sort of an informal phone screen/interview. After it went well, I was invited on site for an in-person interview. They are looking for very energetic, positive, charismatic people- not characteristics you can fake.

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Insight Global (San Jose, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

I liked most of the people I interviewed with. However, what I did not like is that they asked very shallow questions. I got a vibe they were trying to impress me with the perks which turned me off. Everyone in the office is young and it seems like a fast-paced environment.

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Insight Global (Irvine, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied on Monster and was contacted within two weeks. I did a phone interview that was about 15 minutes long in which they confirmed my previous experience. He informed me about the position and what it entailed and then asked if I could come into the office for an interview. The offices were very nice and that interview lasted about 45 minutes. He asked more specific questions about the kind of things the job would entail. he was very nice and answered my questions.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Insight Global in April 2015.

Interview

Was contacted by a national recruiter who came across my resume online. She conducted a phone interview, and after told me she wanted to bring me in for an in-person interview. The interview, the next day, went pretty well. It's your typical culture-fit type of interview. I spoke with two employees, the manager and a sales rep. They are looking for you to lead the interview. Ask questions. Ask about cold calling, an element of the job they aren't anxious to tell you about, because, of course, cold calling is miserable. Tell them about yourself and why you want to work there. They want to hear that you want to be there, so if you do want the job don't mention any other ambitions or interest outside of sales. They want you to feel that they're taking a chance on you as a candidate, so that they have your committment down the line.

Anonymous Employee in San Luis Obispo, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Insight Global (San Luis Obispo, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Very conversational. The interviewer roughly described the position and its development into the Account Manager position. Not very many questions relating to the job were asked. Most of the questions were simply related to my history and questions about my self. Overall, it was a positive interview experience, but I was left unsure as to how the interviewer felt regarding my interview.

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Insight Global (Cincinnati, OH) in April 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter after applying for a position on LinkedIn. The phone conversation was very easy going, and informative about the business and position. I was asked to meet with the sales manager for a interview for a face to face interview. The interview felt very rushed because their was an issue with whoever scheduled the interview. The sales manager basically just told me about the position i applied for, info about the company and then told me he'd be in contact with me about setting up a final interview. When I hadn't heard from him I tried contacting my recruiter via email and phone calls...she told me she would get back with me in a couple days. I still have yet to hear back after a week.

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

Interview

Applied to a job listing through my university's career center and was contacted the next business day by a recruiter. Had a brief phone screening with him and then was invited to do an in-person interview. Both the phone call and interview were casual in nature - spent a lot of time chatting and not much related to the job itself. I met with two people during the interview, the sales manager as well as an account executive over the course of a little more than an hour. They told me I would be contacted by the recruiter with a decision soon - which came in the form of an email a few days later.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in sales? How do you feel about cold-calling? What is your biggest strength / weakness?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Insight Global (Dallas, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

The environment bright, I walked in the front desk lady was extremely friendly. Very structured, open to answer question, and very professional. Recruiter was very energetic, helpful, detailed, and pretty upfront about what he wanted from a future employee. They do not hammer you, just looking for a work and goal driven person. Also they are very flexible with your start date.