Insight Global Recruiter Interview Questions

Updated Apr 15, 2015
Updated Apr 15, 2015

2.4

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Insight Global in January 2015.

Interview

After meeting a campus recruiter at a school job fair, an interview was scheduled at a local office. I was instructed to wear 'Business Professional' attire, and wore a suit. I ended up feeling over-dressed, as the interviewers and the employees around the office were in more fashionable attire, a skirt and blouse or cute business dress. The interview was extremely informal... no questions were asked of me, they only asked if I had any questions. I met with two people separately, an account manager and a campus recruiter, and never actually saw the person the interview was scheduled with. They were speaking with me more as a peer than as a potential employee, and ended up feeling more like an audition than an interview. I was never asked anything about my resume or anything, just about my expectations and if I understood the job. They really just wanted to see if I could find commonalities with others and keep up a fun and full conversation. After about an hour, the second person said that they would be comparing notes and contacting me about the possibility of a second-round "interview," where I will be invited to a lunch, dinner, or happy hour to interact with other employees. Overall, it seemed extremely laid-back, more similar to sorority recruitment than a job interview, and the presence of a "work hard, play hard" culture was definitely obvious.

Interview Questions

• Very few to zero questions were asked, more of a conversation.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Insight Global

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Insight Global (Boston, MA) in January 2015.

Interview

Conversational type of interviews; very worth it. They need people who are outgoing, talkative and driven. The first round is a phone interview as a screening, then your recruiter will set you up with an interview at your desired location. Final interview is a lunch interview and meeting with more account managers in the office. I had a great experience and loved everyone that I met and talked to.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Insight Global (Columbus, OH) in January 2015.

Interview

I reached out to my region's coordinator for more information via email. I told her my availability, but she proceeded to call me twice during a time I said I was unavailable, which I thought was really unprofessional and quite frankly, weird. I finally spoke to her, and it turned into me meeting with her supervisor for an interview. The actual interview was super awkward. The woman who interviewed me asked super general questions and it didn't really seem like she cared too much about getting to know me as a potential employee. It was a really weird experience.

Interview Questions

• Do you feel comfortable making 80-100 phone calls a day?   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Insight Global (New York, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

The account managers for Insight Global are very nice, thoughtful people that take the interview process seriously, but are considerate of the questions that you have. The interview is extremely conversational, so come prepared to talk! Everyone at Insight Global is outgoing and friendly, so the interview instantly felt like a personal conversation with a friend as opposed to a strict traditional interview.

Interview Questions

• Why am I interested in working for Insight Global?   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Insight Global (Cincinnati, OH) in January 2015.

Interview

Had a long phone interview..was told all about the company background, culture, and the position that I was interviewing for.I then was invited to Cincinnati for a one on one interview with the hiring manager. It was a very conversational interview,with a few difficult questions about what I am looking for in a company and why I would be good at sales.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Insight Global (Southern, LA) in January 2015.

Interview

insight global was at our career fair, after talking to one of the recruiters, he offered me an interview the next day. the interview wasn't hard but much different than i expected. i was the one asking all the questions besides a few.

Interview Questions

• why are you interested in insight global?   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Interview

This company is a JOKE. They go after college kids who have no idea what they want to do with their degree. I have never felt more uncomfortable in an interview, no one in the office was over 28, which seemed a little strange and it was. I got two different answers from different employees. Asked me weird questions AND DID NOT CARE ABOUT MY PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE AT ALL. ONLY CARE ABOUT YOUR SOCIAL STATUS AND HOW MUCH YOU GO OUT.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

I was first contacted through LinkdIn, and was asked to attend the career fair at my college to meet the corporate recruiter. After I met her, she offered me an in person interview at the most convenient job sight. The interview went very well (was not the format I was told it would be), I spoke with three random employees for about fifteen minutes before I actually spoke with the person I was told that I would interview with (she ended up spending the least amount of time with me). It was very casual, and I felt very comfortable. It was an easy interview processes. However, there was some miscommunication between my recruiter and me, I was told that I would not be interviewed for the specific location where I was interviewing at in the second round, and that it would just determine if I would move on to the third round or not. However, the interview was for that specific office, and I was not interested in that specific location. Overall, great experience.

Interview Questions

• All of the questions were very easy and expected. Why sales? What motivates you? They really didn't ask as many questions. More like "tell me about yourself"   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

Found out about the job through campus career services and had an on campus interview. Next was an interview at their location, and after was a one on one lunch with the Sales manager. Basically they want you to drive the conversation and have a lot of energy. All the people I talked to were extremely nice and easy to have a conversation with. They like people who were athletes or are in Greek Life as it is a really social and high energy atmosphere.

Interview Questions

• Nothing hard, mainly want you to ask the questions. know why you want to do sales and why insight global   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

VERY unorganized interview. Spoke with four different people, most seemed interested to talk to me but came off very fake. Asked what my favorite bar was on campus and what sorority I'm in. They didn't ask me about my experience at all. Also, why sales? Sat in a room by myself for thirty minutes as I waited for one of the woman to come in. Very irresponsible and unorganized. Seems like they care more about looks than how well you can actually perform a job.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions. Mostly just about you and what you do in your free time.   Answer Question