Insight Global

Insight Global Sales Interview Questions & Reviews

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Chicago, IL

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Insight Global in January 2009.

Interview Details – The interview process was a big seller for me personally. It was the only company that made me feel like an asset, opposed to just a number like so many other companies made me feel. They were personal, yet professional. They asked me what I wanted in a company; what I wanted within a career. It allowed me to be myself and sell what deep down, I was really looking for in a company.

Bellevue, WA

The process took 5 days - interviewed at Insight Global in January 2010.

Interview Details – Received a phone call from a Recruiter who found my profile via Monster.com. She asked me several fairly easy questions, then scheduled me for a group panel interview. No receptionist at the front desk. They seem to not even realize how I was set up with an interview. (The recruiter out of Atlanta set me up with the interview, not one of the employees at the Bellevue location). The interview was more informational, and trying to get a feel of your personality.

Very Easy Interview

Sales

The process took a day - interviewed at Insight Global in April 2012.

Interview Details – The interviewer visited the University of Southern California to recruit students with the intended graduation date of May 2012. She was very cordial and straightforward about what it is they do, though I had some intimation that she was a bit deceptive and glorified the work experience. It was a one-on-one interview where she largely briefed me on the job, rather than really interviewing me.

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – I got the feeling that they needed me more than I needed them. To me, that said that there is likely a high turnover rate.

Worked for Insight Global? Contribute to the Community!