Insight Global Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA

Updated Aug 25, 2015

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Insight Global (San Francisco, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

Insight Global did a great job at making sure you are interview ready. They call you the day before and brief you on what to expect. The interview itself is conducted very professionally. There are typically 3-4 interviewers that come and sit down to talk to you and ask questions. It's very conversational so be ready to talk alot.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Insight Global (San Francisco, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

Applied online and received a phone call from a recruiter for a brief and easy phone interview. Went in for an in-person interview but the person who was supposed to interview me was unavailable so his assistant interviewed me instead. Spoke very quickly and I couldn't say much without being interrupted. Interview lasted about 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Describe your leadership experience do you have sales experience   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Insight Global (San Mateo, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

I was reached out to on LinkedIn from a recruiter. They were super friendly and scheduled the phone interview quickly which was super easy and routine. When I got to the in-person interview, I had to wait 15 min after our time scheduled which is annoying but not a deal-breaker. I talked to two employees and both seem really uninterested and distracted by the rain. Everyone I met at the office was trying too hard to be outgoing and friendly and it came off as not very genuine.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Insight Global (San Francisco, CA) in June 2014.

Interview

The process was very friendly, encouraging, and laid back! They are very welcoming and don't intimidate you. Really recruiting you and convincing you to interview. They want outgoing and fast learners that they can train. It seems as though they worry less about your knowledge of recruiitng and more about your passion for it, which is great for new graduates.

Interview Questions

• What kind of environment are you looking for in a company?   Answer Question

IT Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Insight Global (San Francisco, CA) in December 2014.

Interview

Okay process, it is clear that they hire mainly based off of looks and how easily you can talk to people. I know a few people who have actually accepted the job offer and do not like the job at all. They over-work college students who just graduated, explaining their very high turnover rate

Interview Questions

• Very simple question, just want to see if you're outgoing. "What was a challenging experience in your life?"   Answer Question

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Livermore, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Insight Global (Livermore, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Phone interview, was asked if I was willing to work in Palo Alto. I said depending on the job I might. Was asked what I did at my lat job. At beginning it was server support along with Desktop and Laptop support. Later the server support was less as server were consolidated to the main office in Wilsonville OR. Later it was more Application support, laptop setup, desktop support and continued laptop support after initial setup. Also supported various mobile devices such as tablets and phones.

Interview Questions

• What kind of work did you do at your last job.   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Insight Global (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

I met insight global at a college career fair. A few weeks later, I had a 1:1 interview hosted at the university. Great experience. Then I had second round interviews located at the office I was interviewing for. During second rounds I met with 3 of the current account managers separately. It was great to get a better idea of the type of people working at the company and the day to day responsibilities.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Insight Global (San Francisco, CA) in August 2014.

Interview

I received a call from a Corporate Recruiter almost immediately after submitting my resume. The initial phone interview was extremely casual. I was primarily asked about my college experience (i.e. Why did I pick my school, was I involved in a sorority) and very little about my actual professional experience. Scheduled a second interview for the following week. The second interview was also casual. The point of the second interview was mainly to make sure I was able to carry a conversation and be personable. Similar to other reviews I was asked "Do you have any questions" by every single person I met. Make sure to be prepared with a lot of questions. After the initial interview with the Corporate Recruiter I was introduced to several other people and eventually brought to the communal work area. I was told I they would follow up with me within the next few days.

Interview Questions

Offered a higher paying job

Programmer Analyst Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Walnut Creek, CA

Application

I interviewed at Insight Global (Walnut Creek, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

There was a one on one initial brief contact interview which was later followed by two panel interviews. Both panel interviews were composed of technical questions on the primary skills necessary for the position.

Interview Questions

• No really difficult questions. The only question that stands out is a question about what programming methodology is utilized. Since the programming was more adhoc than formal, a specific methodology could not be conveyed.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Agreed on salary in advance

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Insight Global (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Be ready to discuss all areas of your resume. Have a good resume being as complete and exact as you can be. Use good people skills, this means to be very professional - clean, a pants or dress suit, neat hair do, sensible shoes, and remember allergies should be taken into consideration so no perfume or very light, and the interview process will be quick.

Interview Questions

• The most unexpected situation was that there were no real questions that were difficult. There was just one question, when would I be available to start.   1 Answer