Insight Global

2.2

14 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Insight Global in June 2010.

I was contacted by an internal recruiter. I came in for an in-person interview and was there for three hours because I spoke with every Account Manager in the SF office. I was then taken out to lunch by the sales manager and he offered me the job

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Insight Global in June 2009.

I was initially contacted by an internal recruiter. They contacted me about the Account Management position, but explained the entry level position was a technical recruiter position. I was then scheduled for a face-to-face interview a week later. The face-to-face interview consisted of speaking with 6 different employees and lasted approximately 3 hours. I was then brought in for a final lunch interview and later recieved an offer. I accepted the offer and have been working here happily for over 4 years.

Interview Questions
    • Explain a time where you have overcome adversity and ultimately been successful. How did you measure your success?   Answer Question

Recruiter/Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Insight Global in February 2011.

I was contacted by a recruiter to attend an interview. I was able to choose any of the office locations. The interview process was simple- it took place at Starbucks across the street from the building. I wasn't asked anything other than "Tell me about yourself." The rest of the interview was me asking questions about the company and listening to the response

QA Automation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Insight Global in July 2010.

This is a staffing company and I think they are currently out of clients
    These guys sound very fake. I found them asking more questions about my recent interviews and people who interviewed me and not speaking anything about the positions they have open with them.

A lady named Stephanie Daniels called me and while speaking she told we do a lot of business with yahoo I told her I was already interviewed for a direct position with yahoo but will be open for a contract job there if I dont get through the direct position. Next question she asked was.. "Are you aware if Yahoo is having Contract opening and do you know right person to contact for that...?"..
    So you get how fake they are...

Interview Questions
    • Details about the current interviews I am attending outside and the details of the contact people   View Answer

I chose not to appear for any interiews with them