Insight Global Technical Recruiter Interview Questions

Updated Apr 16, 2015

2.4

Technical Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

The interview is all personality based. Felt like a popularity contest or fraternity/sorority rush. Everyone is young. Work hard, play hard mentality. Everyone in the Atlanta office seemed genuine - can't say for other offices.

I ended up declining because I felt the environment and people were a little shallow, but the company and job overall seemed very promising and a great place to start or continue your career.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Insight Global

Technical Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Insight Global in April 2015.

Interview

They called me after finding my resume on career builder and had a brief phone screening before asking me to come in for an office interview. At the office interview I waited 15 minutes in a small hot room for the recruiter to come in and talk to me. When we talked it was a little too casual and I felt like I was going through sorority recruitment all over again. Overall it was very unprofessional and it felt rushed and disingenuous. I have over-qualified friends who had the same interview experience and didn't receive an offer for whatever reason. I haven't heard back from them yet after the 1:1 interview but since they are so unprofessional I wouldn't see myself thriving in a culture like the one they promote, regardless.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

There was a three part interview process. The first for me was on my college campus and was very superficial. The second was on-site, and I had the opportunity to interview with four employees. Most of the questions were similar, but I was able to receive different points of view on the job and the company from each individual employee. The third was a luncheon with two higher up employees. It was important, but relaxed, basically keeping a flowing conversation among a group.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about myself, my interests, my resume, where I see myself going, how motivated I am, and why I wanted to work for the company.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Insight Global (San Jose, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

Had a great phone interview with them and actually shared some personal connections with the internal recruiter. Went in for an in-person interview and thought it was going to go great but it didn't. The hiring manager didn't seem interested in getting to know me whatsoever and didn't seem to care about being there and just rushed through the interview. Was not a good interview experience.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

Started off with an email requesting an interview then a casual phone interview after there was a follow up with an in person interview. The interview was very relaxed and the environment was young. Asked a few basic questions about me and then transitioned into questions I had about the company and position.

Interview Questions

• Just be prepared with some questions to ask about the company and job.   Answer Question

Technical Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

I contacted the company at a college career fair and the representatives were very friendly and engaging, which was attractive. I was then contacted by phone for a first round interview at one of their offices, and the interview was pretty laid back and conversational. Some of the people that I talked to fired off a few questions, but nothing was too tough.

Interview Questions

• Nothing too difficult. Just asked about what is interesting about sales, other than the competitive side of it. A lot of questions about yourself   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Insight Global (Nashville, TN) in December 2014.

Interview

You go into an office and meet with three people individually. It's a sales job so they want you to lead the conversation. You go over your resume and discuss what a sales job entails. Lasted for about an hour and 15 minutes. Overall it was a good experience and I realized that a sales job just isn't for me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Insight Global (Atlanta, GA) in November 2014.

Interview

The interview is very conversational and very laid back. You get to know a lot of different Account Managers in the process. They do this to test your soft skills and let your personality shine while meeting various different people. There are about 3 different interviews to go through.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

I interviewed with one of the on-campus recruiters. It was very relaxed and easy, like having a conversation. After the interview, I sent a follow-up email to the recruiter. After two weeks of not hearing back from them, I sent another email. No one ever got back to me, which I find extremely immature and goes to show how their company really is.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

Insight Global's interview process is a rigid 3 step one. First you have a phone screen with one of their corporate recruiters, who tells you about the company itself, the day to day responsibilities you will have if you do get the job, and he/she then digs in to learn about you and your background. Next you are brought in for a face to face interview, where you meet with a variety of different people in the office. Finally you are asked to go out to lunch (a meal) with the sales manager/VP of company, where they make sure you are able to keep a conversation over a meal. (since Insight is a sales company after all.)

Interview Questions

• -Why Sales?
      -Tell me a little about yourself?
      -When have you been in a situation where you were challenged and what did you do to resolve it?

Answer Question

Negotiation

NO negotiating. Every office in the company has its' own base salary they give to their employee. This varies on the area of the country you live in.