Insight Global

Updated Jan 29, 2015

2.5

33 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Insight Global in June 2011.

After applying online, I was contacted after a few days by an internal recruiter. She asked me several personality questions as well as questions about my resume. I was selected for an interview at the office, where I was interviewed by my internal recruiter, a sales manager, and an account manager. Overall, the interview went pretty smoothly. The next few days I never received any word from anybody from the company, after leaving thank you emails and leaving a message on my recruiters voicemail. Finally I was told a decision date, and the day after that I received an email saying "I was not the best fit." Very warm before interview, very cold after interview. I was not impressed at all with how the process was handled, especially by a company that specializes in RECRUITING.

Other Interview Reviews for Insight Global

Technical Recruiter Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Insight Global in April 2008.

When I first started wtih the company I spoke with a Corporate Recruiter who asked me detailed questions about my background, and after he felt I was a match educated me on the company and industry. I did an interview on my college campus, followed by an extensive in office interview, then a lunch interview with the branch manager, and a final interview with a regional manager.

Interview Questions
    • Where does career rank in order of importance for me as an individual.   Answer Question

Technical Recruiter Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Insight Global in September 2013.

The team will lead you on like you are the greatest thing to touch the face of the planet. You will waste your time interviewing for a position that has as much if not more turnover than any other position hiring. They are looking for Greek affiliated students from the area they are recruiting for because they know that they are personable and know a lot of people from the area they grew up in. It is a competitive job, and money can be made. Just be aware that you should not put all your eggs in this basket.

Interview Questions
    • How you are going to be successful in the industry.... Nobody knows anything about Technical Recruiting, so don't BS yourself.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Insight Global in March 2014.

I had a panel interview with 2 different account managers and the sales manager. It was very business casual. We talked about long term and short terms goals and how difficult the job can possibly be. Talked about why I am driven and why I will be succesful.

Interview Questions
    • Do I like the taste of winning more than I hate the taste of losing and why?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tysons Corner, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tysons Corner, VA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Insight Global in September 2013.

Initial phone interview was short and simple. Next step was a face to face interview at the office where I met with 3 different people. Apparently they liked what they saw and passed me on to a third and final lunch interview with two executives. After lunch I waited two days and received a call saying that they had a more fitting candidate. Very professional company however I felt as though I was not hired because I didn't fit a certain personality type. They were looking for a candidate who was involved in Greek life and other scholarly clubs. When I told them I had to support myself in college and work as a server every weekend they looked down on me. Also they were very interested in who my friends are and how successful they are.. Seemed a little discriminatory my opinion.

Interview Questions
    • None- basic interview questions. They are really looking to see that you can drive conversation.   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Insight Global in August 2013.

Some good looking girls talked about themselves. Some douchey guy from Atlanta did as well. Had a phone interview which is just the typical screen. In person and met with three different people. The final round is a lunch date, but I didn't make it that far. They don't hire on merit they hire on looks and your ability to talk about yourself! Their mentality is "work hard play hard" aka the most original catch phrase ever.

Technical Recruiter Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Insight Global.

I contacted the company at a college career fair and the representatives were very friendly and engaging, which was attractive. I was then contacted by phone for a first round interview at one of their offices, and the interview was pretty laid back and conversational. Some of the people that I talked to fired off a few questions, but nothing was too tough.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing too difficult. Just asked about what is interesting about sales, other than the competitive side of it. A lot of questions about yourself   Answer Question

Technical Recruiter Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Insight Global in October 2014.

Met with a recruiter on campus, went in to office to have formal interview. They were 30 minutes late in interviewing me, but I met with three managers in a row after the interview got started. Seemed a little disorganized, I got the feeling they had not reviewed my resume until 5 mins before.

Interview Questions
    • What role do you play in your friend group? Why did you choose your school?   Answer Question

Low starting salary, commission is based off of manager's work

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Insight Global in November 2010.

Really great corporate recruiter who I developed a very good relationship with. Phone interview with the recruiter that probes at your personality and character. Same type of interview with Sales Manager and than again with the Regional Sales Manager. They focus highly on work ethic and personality. The Sales Manager takes you out to eat with a sales rep and they casually interview you while making it seem like a conversation. This was a great experience that was pretty fun. The Regional Sales Manager interviews you a few weeks later and is pretty serious in their approach, but overall I had a great interview experience and am highly considering their job offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Insight Global in March 2013.

What made my process so enjoyable knowing that one of my sorority sisters has already been hired, had nothing but amazing things to say about the company, so being referred to an amazing company made life so much easier!! From the minute that I met my corporate recruiter on campus, had two personal interviews, I knew that accepting the offer was a no brainer!! I had a handful of friends also interview, didn’t get invited back, so that made me feel even better knowing how picky Insight Global was at hiring!!

Interview Questions
    • Telling my friends about me locking up my career before graduation and seeing how so many of them were being strung around by other companies!!   Answer Question
    Easy process, no hidden processes, very straight forward!!