Insight

Very Easy Interview

Client Services Specialist Interview

Client Services Specialist
Tempe, AZ

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Insight in March 2013.

Interview Details – it was a good interview, not so hard at all if you know what you're looking for. plus they offer great benefits, weekends off. it's a good company to work for

Interview Question – very simple questions, and good vibes   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Teller Interview

Teller
Orlando, FL

I applied online - interviewed at Insight in February 2013.

Interview Details – Interview process was easy. Hired the next day.

Interview Question – What do u like to do for fun?   Answer Question

Pre Sales Engineer Interview

Pre Sales Engineer

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Insight.

Interview Details – The hiring process at Insight was very typical big corporate, with multiple interviews, automated systems, and in person interviews with the sales and engineering team.

Negotiation Details – It was very easy, especially in a remote office. I stated the salary I wanted and the granted it.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Sonographer Interview

Sonographer
Phoenix, AZ

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Insight in October 2011.

Interview Details – I initially got the interview at insight only because I called the manager of the center nearly everyday until she gave me HR's number. I then called HR until they gave me an interview. I interviewed with the office manager and the Division Manager. They are BIG on appearance and attitude. They asked general questions about my training and experience in which you should be as detailed as possible. They then asked patient-tech scenarios and how you would handle certain situations. They also was to make sure you are reliable so show up early. The best advice I can give is to look good, smile and use common-sense when answering interview questions. Example interview question: How would you handle a patient who is very upset because they have been waiting to be seen for an hour? Answer: Sincerely apologize, do not give an excuse, remind the patient that you are going to spend as much time as needed with them to ensure they receive an adequate exam. This reminds the patient that you may be running late because you are thorough. If the patient continues to complain; continue to apologize. If your apologies are not enough have a manager come and talk to the patient. Like I said use your common sense, be polite and come off approachable and competent.

Interview Question – What would be a reason you would consider quitting this job?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I gave them a hourly rate that I felt comfortable with and they countered with a higher hourly rate which I accepted.

Senior Network Engineer Interview

Senior Network Engineer
Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Insight in February 2014.

Interview Details – Process was very slow and not detailed. I spoke to the recruiter on the phone (which was fairly normal - nothing really outstanding or horrible) and had a "technical" phone screen with what I can only assume was a junior engineer. The time between interviews was pretty long with no real reason as to why.

Interview Question – Very vanilla questions. Anyone could have answered.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I did not feel that I would be challenged.

Account Executive Interview

Account Executive

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Insight.

Interview Details – Was referenced by an employee and was contacted by an Insight recruiter. Phone based interview was pretty standard with questions about background and selling points of Insight. Follow up interview was with an Operations Manager with a deeper dive on previous interview questions. More focused on personality and interaction with internal support resources. Next step was face to face interview with hiring manager with questions focusing on segment experience and technical background. Final interview was with VP but more of a formality since hiring manager ultimately extended the offer.

Interview Question – Nothing in particular. Pretty standard questions for an IT sales position.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiated salary to a certain degree. Salaries vary depending on position and level of experience.

Sales Account Representative Interview

Sales Account Representative
Tempe, AZ

I applied through other source and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Insight.

Interview Details – I RESPONDED TO A JOB FAIR, INTERVIEWED WITH THE DEPARTMENT DIRECTOR, THE HR PERSON AND THE ASSIGNED SUPERVISOR. I LATER TRANSFERRED TO THE INBOUND SALES TEAM. I served under ten different SUPERVISORS during MY NINE YEAR PERIOD OF EMPLOYMENT. I really do not know about the new interview process as it now exists I am certain that it is now much different than it was in the good old days as it was when I joined the firm. INSIGHT DIRECT USA is a fine company. I made a critical mistake that was the proximate cause of my dismissal and have only myself to blame. I have asked INSIGHT DIRECT USA to allow me to return to the firm and was told that I would not be allowed to return to my former employment.

Interview Question – there were no special key or difficult questions   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Sales
Boston, MA

I applied in-person and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Insight in January 2013.

Interview Details – for external sales hires the process is a phone screen with HR and then if passed, you will be invited to meet with 1 or 2 sales managers / directors to review your expectations as well as Insight's. In US drug test and background check are performed. you may have to do some basic skills testing or roleplays.

Negotiation Details – internal hire- process was simple

Services Interview

Services

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Insight in July 2009.

Interview Details – Initial phone interview with recruiter; callback from recruiter for face-to-face with hiring manager; if impressed they will have informal introductions to various leadership.

Interview Question – Technical questions regarding various network configurations, and previous experiences in IT management   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Manager
Tempe, AZ

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Insight in March 2009.

Interview Details – Employee referral.

Negotiation Details – Negotiated base pay with agreement.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Insight? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Insight interview questions and advice. All 39 interview reviews posted anonymously by Insight employees and interview candidates.