Insight Sales Account Representative Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Sales Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tempe, AZ
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Insight.

I RESPONDED TO A JOB FAIR, INTERVIEWED WITH THE DEPARTMENT DIRECTOR, THE HR PERSON AND THE ASSIGNED SUPERVISOR. I LATER TRANSFERRED TO THE INBOUND SALES TEAM. I served under ten different SUPERVISORS during MY NINE YEAR PERIOD OF EMPLOYMENT. I really do not know about the new interview process as it now exists I am certain that it is now much different than it was in the good old days as it was when I joined the firm. INSIGHT DIRECT USA is a fine company. I made a critical mistake that was the proximate cause of my dismissal and have only myself to blame. I have asked INSIGHT DIRECT USA to allow me to return to the firm and was told that I would not be allowed to return to my former employment.

Interview Questions

Worked for Insight? Contribute to the Community!