Insight

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Consultant Interview

Senior Consultant

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Insight in May 2011.

Interview Details – I had two telephonic interview to get to know my general understanding my skill set and my interests. Followed by that a face to face interview with the boss and a technical person. Since this is a consulting job presentation is important therefore they wanted to see whether I would be capable of handling clients and present well.

Interview Question – Can you stand up App-V Server, MDT, OMPM etc   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Was extremely good. But Insight went thru' a reorg therefore Mgr I was interviewed is no longer there.
If employer has a position open and they need you there is nothing set in stone in compensation. You can negotiate.

Worked for Insight? Contribute to the Community!