Insight Technology Interview Questions

Updated Jul 14, 2014
Updated Jul 14, 2014

2.5

Calibration Technician Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Insight Technology.

A Two hour interview showing me the environmental lab and the calibration room led to an offer within a week. The casual yet professional attitude of everyone involved was refreshing.

Interview Questions
    • Why are you looking at what looks like a change in career?   Answer Question

ESS Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Londonderry, NH

I applied in-person – interviewed at Insight Technology in January 2013.

They hired me through Professional staffing agency Technical Needs Staffing, Salem NH, Insight is a defense contractor. Therefore there is a background check and drug screening. Interviewed by supervisor and manager.

Interview Questions
    easy I knew the hourly rate prior to interview

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Londonderry, NH

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Insight Technology in October 2012.

Applied online through a job board and got a call within a few weeks by a person I would be reporting to. The conversation was more of a discussion regarding the job and my experience. After that, I received a phone call from HR to schedule an on-site where I would meet with my supervisor and the finance manager.

The interview went smoothly - there were no trick questions. The company was recently bought out by L-3 Communications and they were looking someone with broad defense financial experience.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if you needed something from someone and they weren't being cooperative?   Answer Question
    It seemed like they really wanted to hire me, but couldn't afford to go much higher than what I previously told them I was making at my current job. They pitched not having MA state taxes, an easier commute and a challenging work environment where one would learn a lot. I accepted the position based on their honesty and enthusiasm to recruit me.

Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Londonderry, NH

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Insight Technology in July 2011.

Longest interview process I have ever been on. Multiple phone interviews. A day long on-site interview that was supposed to be about half the time it was. Plan for a full day if you are going there.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me the most recent thing you have learned.   View Answer

Benefits and compensation were not comparable to others. Details about the job changed before I got the offer and I was not told until the offer.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Insight Technology in April 2011.

Got a call from the recruiter talked for about 30 mins said to give him 2 days to get things set up.....one month later nothing. Now no way to get ahold of recruiter

Safety Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Londonderry, NH

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Insight Technology in April 2009.

Phone interview, then face to face with various members of management. Overall a fast process.

Interview Questions
    • Ask about prior experience, dealing with difficult people.   Answer Question
    No negotiations. Just accepted the position.

Engineering Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Insight Technology in July 2009.

Phone Interview followed by one on one

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about what you did at your last job   View Answer