Insight

2.5

19 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

I applied through other source. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Insight.

I RESPONDED TO A JOB FAIR, INTERVIEWED WITH THE DEPARTMENT DIRECTOR, THE HR PERSON AND THE ASSIGNED SUPERVISOR. I LATER TRANSFERRED TO THE INBOUND SALES TEAM. I served under ten different SUPERVISORS during MY NINE YEAR PERIOD OF EMPLOYMENT. I really do not know about the new interview process as it now exists I am certain that it is now much different than it was in the good old days as it was when I joined the firm. INSIGHT DIRECT USA is a fine company. I made a critical mistake that was the proximate cause of my dismissal and have only myself to blame. I have asked INSIGHT DIRECT USA to allow me to return to the firm and was told that I would not be allowed to return to my former employment.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Insight.

Applied online, phone screen with recruiter, on site interview with manager and two directors, follow-up interview with hiring manager. Unfortunately, the orignal hiring manager resigned during my interview process but the new hiring manager made me feel at ease with the process and was friendly and easy to talk with.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you had to deliver excellent customer service when you did not have all the information you needed available to you.   Answer Question
    Hiring manager clued me in that asking for more vacation was common place so I did and recieved additional days. First salary offer was $1K over where I asked so I was happy.

Financial Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Insight.

A couple of interviews, first with HR, then with department managers. Was pretty easy to get into. No drug testing or background check was run.

Very simple to get employed at Insight. As far as salary, they said they hired me at $36k per year, come to find out that wasn't the case, it was lower than that, I realized after I started getting paid and they didn't budge on it. Of course, it's pretty hard to convince them that they promised you more after you've quit your last job and taken full employment at Insight. They've kind of got you at that point, don't they?

Service Center Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Insight.

Recruiter will contact you to set up a phone interview. Once you have the phone interview you are then selected for a face-to-face interview. The whole process took about 3 weeks. They try to get you to losen up at the beginning of the interview, but do not let that fool you. Stay professional even though they may seem laid back.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Insight.

4 phone interviews, 2 in-person interviews, and several dozen emails and phone calls back and forth in between all of that, then the background check, drug test, and waiting a month for start date. It was a mess, and I was in and out of town twice to get to the interviews, which were each rescheduled 3 times.

"Here is the offer, we do not negotiate"

Client Services Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at Insight in March 2013.

it was a good interview, not so hard at all if you know what you're looking for. plus they offer great benefits, weekends off. it's a good company to work for

Financial Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Insight in February 2013.

The manager and two team leads were in on the first interview and was very casual. They asked about my resume and to describe what I did at each job.

Interview Questions
    There is no negotiating they will offer you the least amount for the position and if you ask for more they will pull the offer.

SAP Systems Analyst Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

I applied online – interviewed at Insight.

The interiew process is quite extensive over several days and multiple interviewers.
    First day was with HR by phone, 2nd day was a technical test, 3rd days was with 4 managers individually, 5th day was by phone with department head.

Interview Questions
    • Give me an example of something you could work on for personal improvement.   Answer Question

Associate Counsel Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Insight in June 2012.

I just had the initial phone interview, which was akin to a screening call. The HR representative just asked about my experience, asking me to describe each job and job responsibilities. He also asked what I knew about the company and if I had any questions.

Inside Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Insight in May 2012.

Apply online, initial recruiter contact, meet with interviewer for 1:1, continued contact with recruiter.

Interview Questions
    • Talk about how you have motivated your team in previous experiences?   Answer Question