Insperity

Very Easy Interview

Recruiting Specialist Interview

Recruiting Specialist

Interviewed at Insperity

Interview Details – Received a call from the Corporate Recruiter. She did a 30 minute phone screen. Panel interview was scheduled 2 days later. Background was ran right after my initial interview.

Interview Question – Giving an example of when I had failed to perform in my last position.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Recruiting Specialist Interview

Recruiting Specialist
Houston, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Insperity in July 2012.

Interview Details – Went in for 1 interview - they were very flexible with my schedule because I was working and interviewing.

Interview Question – The interview was very personable - I don't remember any out of the ordinary or trick questions.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Insperity

Worked for Insperity? Contribute to the Community!

Insperity Videos

Insperity – Why Work for Us?

About Insperity Insperity, a trusted advisor to America’s best businesses for more than 27 years, provides an array of human resources and business solutions designed to help improve business performance. Insperity… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Insperity Recruiting Specialist interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Insperity employees and interview candidates.