Insperity

Employer Engaged

Insperity Sales Representative Interview Questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Insperity in October 2010.

Recruiter call for interview, skills test met with local manager then district manager recieved offer. real easy they needed someone fast

Other Interview Reviews for Insperity

Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Insperity in April 2011.

1. Online test was actually relevant to the job position (remarkable)
    2. HR phone interview was not very clear on position location. Promised one thing and went to interview with different office position being offered.
    3. Sales position is a truly unsupported role at company, it's truly a self selling environment with literally no more than a phone and your ambition. Good for some folks, not for me.
    4. Does provide money to get started, but generally seems like a churn and burn for sales people because of lack of any support and plenty of HR/liability rules that prohibit sales to all but the most profitable industries.
    5. Interviewers were very honest and open about the position and the challenges thereof.

Sales Representative Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Insperity in May 2008.

Interview process was pretty simple. Met with a manager and a co-manager and they explained business and asked sales experience. Pretty nice and easygoing. They wanted to be sure I would be aggressive and cold calling. They want someone that will go door to door in buildings and do a lot of phone calls.
    The second interview was with a higher up manager and he tried to persuade me to not consider the job because it would be too hard and the sales cycle was not easy. If you stick to your guns on this take away interview you'll be fine.

Interview Questions
    • How much cold calling did you have to do at your last company? This was hard because I didn't have to do almost any, but I answered in a way that they were still convinced I could do it.   Answer Question