Insphere Insurance Insurance Agent Interview Questions & Reviews

1.9

10 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Employee  in  Irving, TX
Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 6 days - interviewed at Insphere Insurance in October 2013.

I received an email from a company recruiter asking me to interview. It was a group presentation (sales pitch) then one-on-one interview with the regional manager. The regional manager gives you materials on the health insurance plans you would pitch. You have to pay for background checks and state examination fees.

Interview Questions
  • Not of the questions were hard, but you are asked if you will give a minimum five ear commitment before offering the job.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Insphere Insurance

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cromwell, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cromwell, CT

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Insphere Insurance in January 2012.

BE CAUTIOUS. You show up to your interview on time. They make you wait 15 minutes and bring you in with a group other other interviewees. They show you a video and paint a rosey picture. They tell you that it's 100% commission and that you'll make big bucks, their top agents make six figures, etc. If you're interested, they bring you into an office for a 1 on 1 for more details. What they don't tell you is that the health insurance arena right now is in turmoil and you'll most likely fail. Everything that you make is an ADVANCE, meaning that they pay you in advance for your business written. If your customers drop off the plan or you decide to get a real job, you'll owe the money back, which could be $5k-$10k.

Interview Questions
    • Are you interested in making six figures?   View Answer
    There is no negotiation. You're straight commission.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Encino, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Encino, CA

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Insphere Insurance in February 2012.

Quick to hire (needed as many bodies as possible)

Review the company online first and don't take the job offer right away (compare to other companies first).

Anonymous Employee  in  Denver, CO
    Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Insphere Insurance in June 2011.

easy interview. seemed as though they wanted to see how you spoke.

Interview Questions
    • where do you see yourself in five years?   View Answer
    • what type of people rub you the wrong way?   View Answer

relocation

Anonymous Employee  in  Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

The process took a day - interviewed at Insphere Insurance in August 2011.

It was a sales presentation. The presenter was not interested in our names, resumes, qualifications, etc. I felt like it was a cattle drive. I had to offer them my resume. The sales pitch took two hours and some of the most unqualified sales people I met were led into a back room to complete their applications. I knew they weren't qualified because I was the only one in there asking relevant questions and two people had expressed they didn't have the cash they needed to even get their licenses. His answer to that was that they could start working, get a sale then pay for their class. How can unlicensed people accept commission?

Interview Questions
    • No questions were asked of me it was a sales presentation.   Answer Question

He kept talking about Goldman Sacs and all I could think about how they were getting sued by AllState for selling them bad securities. He also spoke very poorly about P/C which is what I would really like to do more of than life and health. I also didn't like that they were willing to pay unlicensed people commissions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bloomington, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, IL

The process took a day - interviewed at Insphere Insurance in June 2010.

phone call with instructions on next step
    interest evaluation to determine good fit
    skills evaluation, but not strict. since so much training is provided free.
    open questions and answers
    They are open and honest about the opportunity and do not try to mislead the candidate.
    I knew enough to continue with the opportunity without any further questions.

Interview Questions
    • What qualities and skills do you possess that you feel would make you successful in this field?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lehi, UT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lehi, UT

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Insphere Insurance in December 2009.

He asked me a lot of ethical questions.

Interview Questions
    • What would you present to a person that doesnt want you to be in their home?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Costa Mesa, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Costa Mesa, CA

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Insphere Insurance in August 2009.

The interview was extremely misleading. I felt like they were really searching to find the most competent people to fill roles. But soon after I met the rest of the people they brought on and realized that they virtually accepted anyone that attempted to become an agent.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you feel you are qualified for this position.   View Answer
    No negotiations. Commission based on performance.

Insurance Agent Interview

Interview was mostly educational. Came to their office - which is very nice - and learned about the sales process/products they sell. I was instructed to contact them early next year.

Interview Questions
    • Interviewer asked me where I intended to be in 5 years.   Answer Question

Insurance Agent Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at Insphere Insurance in March 2011.

I received a call from the agency manager and we just scheduled my interview. It looks like they just check how you look and how you talk.

Nothing to negotiate.All compensation is on commission basis.

Worked for Insphere Insurance? Contribute to the Community!