Insphere Insurance

Average Difficulty
10 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Irving, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 6 days - interviewed at Insphere Insurance in October 2013.

Interview Details – I received an email from a company recruiter asking me to interview. It was a group presentation (sales pitch) then one-on-one interview with the regional manager. The regional manager gives you materials on the health insurance plans you would pitch. You have to pay for background checks and state examination fees.

Interview Question – Not of the questions were hard, but you are asked if you will give a minimum five ear commitment before offering the job.   Answer Question

Cromwell, CT

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Insphere Insurance in January 2012.

Interview Details – BE CAUTIOUS. You show up to your interview on time. They make you wait 15 minutes and bring you in with a group other other interviewees. They show you a video and paint a rosey picture. They tell you that it's 100% commission and that you'll make big bucks, their top agents make six figures, etc. If you're interested, they bring you into an office for a 1 on 1 for more details. What they don't tell you is that the health insurance arena right now is in turmoil and you'll most likely fail. Everything that you make is an ADVANCE, meaning that they pay you in advance for your business written. If your customers drop off the plan or you decide to get a real job, you'll owe the money back, which could be $5k-$10k.

Interview Question – Are you interested in making six figures?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiation. You're straight commission.

Encino, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Insphere Insurance in February 2012.

Interview Details – Quick to hire (needed as many bodies as possible)

Negotiation Details – Review the company online first and don't take the job offer right away (compare to other companies first).

Denver, CO

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Insphere Insurance in June 2011.

Interview Details – easy interview. seemed as though they wanted to see how you spoke.

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – relocation

Atlanta, GA

The process took a day - interviewed at Insphere Insurance in August 2011.

Interview Details – It was a sales presentation. The presenter was not interested in our names, resumes, qualifications, etc. I felt like it was a cattle drive. I had to offer them my resume. The sales pitch took two hours and some of the most unqualified sales people I met were led into a back room to complete their applications. I knew they weren't qualified because I was the only one in there asking relevant questions and two people had expressed they didn't have the cash they needed to even get their licenses. His answer to that was that they could start working, get a sale then pay for their class. How can unlicensed people accept commission?

Interview Question – No questions were asked of me it was a sales presentation.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – He kept talking about Goldman Sacs and all I could think about how they were getting sued by AllState for selling them bad securities. He also spoke very poorly about P/C which is what I would really like to do more of than life and health. I also didn't like that they were willing to pay unlicensed people commissions.

Bloomington, IL

The process took a day - interviewed at Insphere Insurance in June 2010.

Interview Details – phone call with instructions on next step
interest evaluation to determine good fit
skills evaluation, but not strict. since so much training is provided free.
open questions and answers
They are open and honest about the opportunity and do not try to mislead the candidate.
I knew enough to continue with the opportunity without any further questions.

Interview Question – What qualities and skills do you possess that you feel would make you successful in this field?   Answer Question

Lehi, UT

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Insphere Insurance in December 2009.

Interview Details – He asked me a lot of ethical questions.

Interview Question – What would you present to a person that doesnt want you to be in their home?   View Answer

Costa Mesa, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Insphere Insurance in August 2009.

Interview Details – The interview was extremely misleading. I felt like they were really searching to find the most competent people to fill roles. But soon after I met the rest of the people they brought on and realized that they virtually accepted anyone that attempted to become an agent.

Interview Question – Why do you feel you are qualified for this position.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiations. Commission based on performance.

Interviewed at Insphere Insurance

Interview Details – Interview was mostly educational. Came to their office - which is very nice - and learned about the sales process/products they sell. I was instructed to contact them early next year.

Interview Question – Interviewer asked me where I intended to be in 5 years.   Answer Question

Insurance Agent

The process took a day - interviewed at Insphere Insurance in March 2011.

Interview Details – I received a call from the agency manager and we just scheduled my interview. It looks like they just check how you look and how you talk.

Negotiation Details – Nothing to negotiate.All compensation is on commission basis.

Worked for Insphere Insurance? Contribute to the Community!