Insphere Insurance Interview Questions

1.6

Sales Agent Interview

Application

interviewed at Insphere Insurance (Austin, TX) in November 2013.

Interview

I attended a job fair at which an Insphere Representative was present. Did not even want to talk with them as I was not interested in sales but the rep called me over and we proceeded to have an interesting conversation, which I captured below.

Interview Questions

• The most unexpected - and telling - statements that came out of the rep's mouth were: "any job is better than no job" and then, when talking about the required exam that one needed to pass, she mentioned that the company would provide you with the study guide but that you needed to pay the fee for the exam, which, she said was good because "otherwise you guys wouldn't show up."   1 Answer

Insurance Agent Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Insphere Insurance (Irving, TX) in October 2013.

Interview

I received an email from a company recruiter asking me to interview. It was a group presentation (sales pitch) then one-on-one interview with the regional manager. The regional manager gives you materials on the health insurance plans you would pitch. You have to pay for background checks and state examination fees.

Interview Questions

• Not of the questions were hard, but you are asked if you will give a minimum five ear commitment before offering the job.   Answer Question

Agent Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Insphere Insurance (Charlotte, NC) in October 2013.

Interview

Just watch some video, then you get hired.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Just walk into the office and get the offer

Insphere Insurance Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Insphere Insurance (Columbus, OH) in May 2013.

Interview

If you have a heartbeat and a clean record they will hire you

Negotiation

No negotiations

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Insphere Insurance.

Interview

Walk in and you are hired. Seriously, everyone gets a job. Don't think anyone gets turned away

Interview Questions

Negotiation

aLL CONMMISSION

Insurance Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Insphere Insurance (Santa Ana, CA) in July 2012.

Interview

Initially, brought into a room with other applicants to review the company's information - an informational introduction. Then, I was taken to meet a gentleman, I forget his name, but a supervisor. After a long discussion on what I know about insurance (life, etc.), he kept agreeing with my nods and saying God Bless You (because of knowledge of insurance).
    After that interview, I was brought over to meet the Very young supervisor that I would be working under. This gentleman was fairly new with the company, but already promoted and ready to have underlings working for him on a "team" After that I was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• I cannot recall any difficult or unexpected question.   1 Answer

I decided it was not for me, selling insurance.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Insphere Insurance (Charlotte, NC) in June 2012.

Interview

Sit down interview, all you have to do to get the job is to say you're outgoing/want to make lots of money/not afraid to cold call/can sit in a hamster cage.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Independent Insurance Agent Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Insphere Insurance (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in March 2012.

Interview

I was contacted after someone at Insphere found my resume online. I went to first seminar and was totally impressed by what I heard. Then you see one of the managers, answer a few easy questions..get contracted. Very easy process

Interview Questions

• There were none. I think every person they interview gets contracted. So if you are just looking to get contracted...Insphere is the place to do it.   1 Answer

Insurance Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Insphere Insurance (Encino, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

Quick to hire (needed as many bodies as possible)

Negotiation

Review the company online first and don't take the job offer right away (compare to other companies first).

Insurance Broker Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Insphere Insurance (Gulfport, MS) in February 2012.

Interview

Was contacted by email. They had seen my resume online. I went in and with a few more prospective agents, listened to an overview of the company. We then had face to face interview if we were interested in employment.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. The position offered was 100% commission and I had done that before so I was okay with it. Also, the commission pay rates were generous with the ability to increase your commission rate/pay by meeting projected goals set by company. This was done and I have already moved up the commission schedule.