Insphere Insurance

1.6

Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

interviewed at Insphere Insurance in November 2013.

I attended a job fair at which an Insphere Representative was present. Did not even want to talk with them as I was not interested in sales but the rep called me over and we proceeded to have an interesting conversation, which I captured below.

Interview Questions
    • The most unexpected - and telling - statements that came out of the rep's mouth were: "any job is better than no job" and then, when talking about the required exam that one needed to pass, she mentioned that the company would provide you with the study guide but that you needed to pay the fee for the exam, which, she said was good because "otherwise you guys wouldn't show up."   View Answer

Insurance Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Insphere Insurance in October 2013.

I received an email from a company recruiter asking me to interview. It was a group presentation (sales pitch) then one-on-one interview with the regional manager. The regional manager gives you materials on the health insurance plans you would pitch. You have to pay for background checks and state examination fees.

Interview Questions
    • Not of the questions were hard, but you are asked if you will give a minimum five ear commitment before offering the job.   Answer Question

Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Insphere Insurance in October 2013.

Just watch some video, then you get hired.

Interview Questions
    Just walk into the office and get the offer

Insphere Insurance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Insphere Insurance in May 2013.

If you have a heartbeat and a clean record they will hire you

No negotiations

Sales Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Insphere Insurance.

Walk in and you are hired. Seriously, everyone gets a job. Don't think anyone gets turned away

aLL CONMMISSION

Insurance Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Ana, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Ana, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Insphere Insurance in July 2012.

Initially, brought into a room with other applicants to review the company's information - an informational introduction. Then, I was taken to meet a gentleman, I forget his name, but a supervisor. After a long discussion on what I know about insurance (life, etc.), he kept agreeing with my nods and saying God Bless You (because of knowledge of insurance).
    After that interview, I was brought over to meet the Very young supervisor that I would be working under. This gentleman was fairly new with the company, but already promoted and ready to have underlings working for him on a "team" After that I was offered the position.

Interview Questions
    • I cannot recall any difficult or unexpected question.   View Answer

I decided it was not for me, selling insurance.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Insphere Insurance in June 2012.

Sit down interview, all you have to do to get the job is to say you're outgoing/want to make lots of money/not afraid to cold call/can sit in a hamster cage.

Independent Insurance Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Insphere Insurance in March 2012.

I was contacted after someone at Insphere found my resume online. I went to first seminar and was totally impressed by what I heard. Then you see one of the managers, answer a few easy questions..get contracted. Very easy process

Interview Questions
    • There were none. I think every person they interview gets contracted. So if you are just looking to get contracted...Insphere is the place to do it.   View Answer

Insurance Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Encino, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Encino, CA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Insphere Insurance in February 2012.

Quick to hire (needed as many bodies as possible)

Review the company online first and don't take the job offer right away (compare to other companies first).

Insurance Broker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gulfport, MS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gulfport, MS

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Insphere Insurance in February 2012.

Was contacted by email. They had seen my resume online. I went in and with a few more prospective agents, listened to an overview of the company. We then had face to face interview if we were interested in employment.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation. The position offered was 100% commission and I had done that before so I was okay with it. Also, the commission pay rates were generous with the ability to increase your commission rate/pay by meeting projected goals set by company. This was done and I have already moved up the commission schedule.