Insphere Insurance Interview Questions & Reviews

1.6

Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Charlotte, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Insphere Insurance in October 2013.

Just watch some video, then you get hired.

Interview Questions
    Just walk into the office and get the offer

Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Austin, TX
    Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

interviewed at Insphere Insurance in November 2013.

I attended a job fair at which an Insphere Representative was present. Did not even want to talk with them as I was not interested in sales but the rep called me over and we proceeded to have an interesting conversation, which I captured below.

Interview Questions
    • The most unexpected - and telling - statements that came out of the rep's mouth were: "any job is better than no job" and then, when talking about the required exam that one needed to pass, she mentioned that the company would provide you with the study guide but that you needed to pay the fee for the exam, which, she said was good because "otherwise you guys wouldn't show up."   View Answer

Insurance Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Irving, TX
    Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 6 days - interviewed at Insphere Insurance in October 2013.

I received an email from a company recruiter asking me to interview. It was a group presentation (sales pitch) then one-on-one interview with the regional manager. The regional manager gives you materials on the health insurance plans you would pitch. You have to pay for background checks and state examination fees.

Interview Questions
    • Not of the questions were hard, but you are asked if you will give a minimum five ear commitment before offering the job.   Answer Question

Insphere Insurance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Columbus, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Insphere Insurance in May 2013.

If you have a heartbeat and a clean record they will hire you

No negotiations

Insurance Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cromwell, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cromwell, CT

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Insphere Insurance in January 2012.

BE CAUTIOUS. You show up to your interview on time. They make you wait 15 minutes and bring you in with a group other other interviewees. They show you a video and paint a rosey picture. They tell you that it's 100% commission and that you'll make big bucks, their top agents make six figures, etc. If you're interested, they bring you into an office for a 1 on 1 for more details. What they don't tell you is that the health insurance arena right now is in turmoil and you'll most likely fail. Everything that you make is an ADVANCE, meaning that they pay you in advance for your business written. If your customers drop off the plan or you decide to get a real job, you'll owe the money back, which could be $5k-$10k.

Interview Questions
    • Are you interested in making six figures?   View Answer
    There is no negotiation. You're straight commission.

Sales Interview

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Insphere Insurance.

Walk in and you are hired. Seriously, everyone gets a job. Don't think anyone gets turned away

aLL CONMMISSION

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Charlotte, NC
    Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Insphere Insurance in June 2012.

Sit down interview, all you have to do to get the job is to say you're outgoing/want to make lots of money/not afraid to cold call/can sit in a hamster cage.

Insurance Broker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Gulfport, MS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gulfport, MS

I interviewed through a recruiter - interviewed at Insphere Insurance in February 2012.

Was contacted by email. They had seen my resume online. I went in and with a few more prospective agents, listened to an overview of the company. We then had face to face interview if we were interested in employment.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation. The position offered was 100% commission and I had done that before so I was okay with it. Also, the commission pay rates were generous with the ability to increase your commission rate/pay by meeting projected goals set by company. This was done and I have already moved up the commission schedule.

Insurance Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Santa Ana, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Santa Ana, CA

I interviewed in-person. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Insphere Insurance in July 2012.

Initially, brought into a room with other applicants to review the company's information - an informational introduction. Then, I was taken to meet a gentleman, I forget his name, but a supervisor. After a long discussion on what I know about insurance (life, etc.), he kept agreeing with my nods and saying God Bless You (because of knowledge of insurance).
    After that interview, I was brought over to meet the Very young supervisor that I would be working under. This gentleman was fairly new with the company, but already promoted and ready to have underlings working for him on a "team" After that I was offered the position.

Interview Questions
    • I cannot recall any difficult or unexpected question.   View Answer

I decided it was not for me, selling insurance.

Independent Insurance Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Insphere Insurance in March 2012.

I was contacted after someone at Insphere found my resume online. I went to first seminar and was totally impressed by what I heard. Then you see one of the managers, answer a few easy questions..get contracted. Very easy process

Interview Questions
    • There were none. I think every person they interview gets contracted. So if you are just looking to get contracted...Insphere is the place to do it.   View Answer

Worked for Insphere Insurance? Contribute to the Community!