Inspira Interview Questions

Updated Aug 17, 2015

Nursing Unit Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Inspira.

Interview

First interviewed with HR-- this was about your resume and situational questions. Sometimes you have to take a test. Unit clerk's have to take a test on medical terminology. Next with unit manager and some other positions (such as co-workers, and charge nurse)-- asked more situational, why you should be considered for this position, etc.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Inspira in August 2014.

Interview

applied online which lead to a phone interview. After that I had to answer a series of questions about personality quicks via email. Then a recorded Skype interview to be reviewed by management at a later time. Took two weeks to get back to me about the position

Social Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vineland, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Inspira (Vineland, NJ) in May 2014.

Interview

Met with senior recruiter. She told me she is sending my name up for a second interview and they usually call in a week or so. I wrote a note to thank her for the interview and she responded thanking me (it was a handwritten card) and to be sure to let her know if I don't hear back. A week later, I received an email stating they hired someone else....

Programmer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Inspira in May 2008.

Interview

Not too technical,just checks the education back ground and experince..

Interview Questions

• Design problem w.r.t scenario   1 Answer

Better oppurtunity is in place