Instart Logic Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Aug 23, 2014
5 interviews

3.3

Sales Engineer Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Instart Logic.

Straightforward but very disappointed and frustrated. Why would you put me through 5 interviews in a 3 week span when you already have someone who applied earlier than me that you are about to hire? I feel like there was a lot of time wasted on my side when they already made up their mind they were going to hire someone else

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Instart Logic in December 2013.

Phone interview with Manager, in-person team interview (meet the team, communicate product knowledge), in-person interview with VP/ Sr executives/ Manager (communicate strengths/ qualifications and reason for wanting to work at Instart)

Interview Questions
    • Learning about the product prior to the interview   View Answer
    Did not have one

Senior Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months - interviewed at Instart Logic in November 2012.

Initial communications were via a former co-worker who wanted me to come aboard. He arranged a few hours of interviews with several individuals who included some of the developers and a couple of the founders/executive team. I was actually not actively seeking employment at the time so I felt pretty relaxed and comfortable.

Interview Questions
    • I honestly don't recall, it was too long ago to have retained any of those details.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Instart Logic in March 2013.

I had a series of 1:1 Interview with all of the relevant stakeholders. Then the hiring manager made a decision. Fairly quick schedule, not too much delay, met about 5 people, everyone was fairly positive and nice. Overall I was impressed with the company, the culture and the experience was positive.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing unexpected, just asked about my background, my interested, my motivation level.   Answer Question
    Starightforward and fair

Sales Development Team Lead Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Instart Logic.

I had a very straight forward interview experience. I had a 20 minute interview with my now boss, and at the end of the conversation he invited me to come down to the office and interview in person. I met with my boss for over an hour. It was a casual discussion about both the product and the technology and also about me and my experience. I then went lunch with our CEO, and spoke to two more people on the sales team. It was very casual and straight forward.

I didn't negotiate.

Worked for Instart Logic? Contribute to the Community!