Instart Logic

Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Interview

Sales
Mountain View, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Instart Logic in March 2013.

Interview Details – I had a series of 1:1 Interview with all of the relevant stakeholders. Then the hiring manager made a decision. Fairly quick schedule, not too much delay, met about 5 people, everyone was fairly positive and nice. Overall I was impressed with the company, the culture and the experience was positive.

Interview Question – Nothing unexpected, just asked about my background, my interested, my motivation level.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Starightforward and fair

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Instart Logic? Contribute to the Community!

Instart Logic Videos

Instart Logic – Why Work for Us?

​​Instart Logic Web Application Streaming Network​​ ​Instart Logic has invented the first and only web performance solution with client-side intelligence, which streams web applications to users and completely replaces… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Instart Logic Sales interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Instart Logic employees and interview candidates.