Institute for Music and Neurologic Function

Interviews for Top Jobs at Institute for Music and Neurologic Function

Candidate Interview Review

Medical Records Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in The Woodlands, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Institute for Music and Neurologic Function (The Woodlands, TX) in February 2013.

Interview

Completely Professional pre qualification screening by phone, and a brief summery of available openings and requirements for the position of interest disclosed as we narrowed down the position that I was best qualified for in advance due to creating supurb efficiency. The initial inquiry of job openings gave brief job descriptions and requirements of the criteria recommended and required per position as previously discussed. The telephone pre screening that took place prior to the official and mandatory in office interview eliminated multiple unnecessary questions regarding positions I didn't qualify for that actually accelerated the entire process in compared past interview experiences. The interview took place in a timely manner, professional friendly atmosphere, prompt to the scheduled appointment time. An overall excellent interview experience.

Interview Questions

• Questions of previous employment history thoroughly satisfied by interviwiewer.   1 Answer
    • What is my long term and short term career goals and do they fit into the company's expectation and criteria requested by the company?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Acomadated my needs in salary and weekly work hours, and family needs were taken into consideration upon completing hiring process.