Insurance Auto Auctions

4 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Assistant Treasury Analyst Interview

Assistant Treasury Analyst

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Insurance Auto Auctions in January 2013.

Interview Details – Hired through a temp agency

Interview Question – Hired through a temp agency   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Sales Analyst Interview

Sales Analyst
Westchester, IL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Insurance Auto Auctions in August 2012.

Interview Details – I went thru 4 rounds of interviews and they blew off my recruiter(whose agency placed candidates who still work there). WHY ON EARTH WOULD YOU ASK SOMEONE TO COME BACK 3 ADDITIONAL TIMES AND THEN DECIDE NOT TO HIRE?? I know it's not my recruiter's fault, but she was totally speechless and shocked.

1st round: I spent a half hour with HR and a half hour with the hiring manager;

2nd round I met with HR again, hiring manager again and a manager in a different department, total of 1 1/2 hours

3rd round I met with the CFO, about 45 minutes

then get this the 4th round was the peer interview, 2 people who work in the department currently; after meeting the CFO, I did expect a decision to be made, after all, it was not a management position I was going for

Interview Question – I had no problems answering any of their questions-did not encounter any difficult or unexpected questions   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Senior Software Developer Interview

Senior Software Developer
Westchester, IL

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Insurance Auto Auctions in November 2011.

Interview Details – it was very easy,almost no technical questions,maybe i was lucky.

Negotiation Details – no negations.

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Insurance Auto Auctions.

Interview Details – Met with Business Analyst lead for round 1 of interview process - questions were mainly on past experiences and behavioral questions on conflict management, requirements gathering sessions.

Round 2 was with director of business solutions - question again were mainly on past experiences, digging deep into specific situations stated on resume as past experiences.

Interview Question – None   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – none

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Insurance Auto Auctions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Insurance Auto Auctions interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Insurance Auto Auctions employees and interview candidates.