Insurance Auto Auctions Interview Questions

2.0

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westchester, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Insurance Auto Auctions (Westchester, IL).

Interview

General IT background relative to job. Approval by Development Manager and Project Manager essential for next interview with Product Manager. Important in the order listed. Expect two interviews and to return. If offer made and accepted, background check and drug test.

Negotiation

Declined first offer

Buyer Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westchester, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Insurance Auto Auctions (Westchester, IL) in September 2014.

Interview

I was reached out by a recruiter from a staffing agency, went to the agency's office for an interview the next day. When I got there, spent some time filling out some application forms then the first interviewer explained the position to me and asked if I had any questions about the position. She didn't ask me questions about my experience at all. The second interviewer reviewed my resume and talked to me about my previous experience. The third asked me if I'm okay with the commute and stuff like that because for me it was a long commute. Then, the first interviewer came in again to wrap up and told me she would submit my resume to the company if I am okay with it. The whole process is about an hour.

Interview Questions

• There are no unexpected questions. Just asking about previous experiences   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate.

Assistant Treasury Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Insurance Auto Auctions in January 2013.

Interview

Hired through a temp agency

Sales Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westchester, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Insurance Auto Auctions (Westchester, IL) in August 2012.

Interview

I went thru 4 rounds of interviews and they blew off my recruiter(whose agency placed candidates who still work there). WHY ON EARTH WOULD YOU ASK SOMEONE TO COME BACK 3 ADDITIONAL TIMES AND THEN DECIDE NOT TO HIRE?? I know it's not my recruiter's fault, but she was totally speechless and shocked. 1st round: I spent a half hour with HR and a half hour with the hiring manager; 2nd round I met with HR again, hiring manager again and a manager in a different department, total of 1 1/2 hours 3rd round I met with the CFO, about 45 minutes then get this the 4th round was the peer interview, 2 people who work in the department currently; after meeting the CFO, I did expect a decision to be made, after all, it was not a management position I was going for

Interview Questions

• I had no problems answering any of their questions-did not encounter any difficult or unexpected questions   Answer Question

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westchester, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Insurance Auto Auctions (Westchester, IL) in November 2011.

Interview

it was very easy,almost no technical questions,maybe i was lucky.

Negotiation

no negations.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Insurance Auto Auctions.

Interview

Met with Business Analyst lead for round 1 of interview process - questions were mainly on past experiences and behavioral questions on conflict management, requirements gathering sessions. Round 2 was with director of business solutions - question again were mainly on past experiences, digging deep into specific situations stated on resume as past experiences.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none