Insurance Offices of America Interview Questions

1.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Insurance Offices of America

Insurance Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Insurance Offices of America (Sacramento, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

There wasn't one. As most know insurance salesmen like to talk. And that is exactly what he did. Just chatted about his history in the business and his future with the company. I was never asked a question that was interview worthy.

Interview Questions

• "So you worked for "XYZ" insurance? How did you like it there?"   Answer Question

Commercial Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Insurance Offices of America (Birmingham, AL) in May 2011.

Interview

I went on two interviews, very easy and comfortable. We were able to discuss everything they expected of me in my role at the company. I was also able to ask about salary and benefits and they answered every question I had about both. I was hired within 2 weeks of my application.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle changes? Give us an example of a challenging situation you have been in that required dealing with change and how did you deal with it.   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Longwood, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Insurance Offices of America (Longwood, FL) in July 2008.

Interview

Very loose off the cuff process. Got offer same day.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Some flexibility