Intacct Corporation Sales Development Representative Interview Questions

Updated Aug 24, 2014
Updated Aug 24, 2014

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Intacct Corporation.

A first round interview consisting of two thirty minute interviews with an account executive and then sales manager. Fairly straight forward behavioral in informational interview. Both people were very friendly and did seem to be interested in the first 15 minutes at least. Was asked to come back for final round of interview and felt confident. As long as you have a good understanding of what your skills are and what the companies it is easy.

Interview Questions
  • Who is your best friend and what would he say is your worst quality?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Intacct Corporation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Intacct Corporation in July 2013.

Very thorough and very professional, but not stuffy. I made several visits, meeting with 9 team members in various positions from sales development, sales, sales management and executive management. All were very enthusiastic about Intacct and the direction of the company. They were very accommodating,as I had other offers on the table and needed a quick process. It felt good to run the gauntlet and to be offered the position, which I accepted.

Interview Questions
    • I don't remember a specific question that I was asked, but did notice a huge emphasis on me being the curious one and the one asking the questions. Be prepared, do your homework on the company and have layered questions.   Answer Question
    I was asked my parameters and told what would work for me. Process was easy, with start date, an important detail for me due to previous commitments, being very negotiable. Offer, with options, very fair and not much need for negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Intacct Corporation in June 2013.

I was initially contacted shortly after submitting my application. I was brought in for an interview which lasted a few hours, dealing with many different people. I was able to speak with the CEO, managers and people in my position. My perception of the office from the get-go was very positive and engaging. Everybody was very kind, and the interview was challenging, yet fair.

Interview Questions
    • What will be the hardest part about transition from retail to professional sales?   View Answer
    I was not able to negotiate due to my lack of professional sales experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Intacct Corporation in June 2011.

Once I decided to look for a sales position at a company that sold or worked with Accounting software, I was very excited to find an opening on Intacct's website. I applied online and that night also linked-in messaged the HR recruiter. I received a call from HR the very next day. The conversation was laid back, informative and exciting. The following day I received a call from the hiring manager. This call was about 1 hour and went very well. She answered all of my questions and asked me to come in for to meet 4 people in-person interview at HQ in San Jose, Ca. On the first visit, I met a combination of sales associates as well as the marketing manager. I come with a lot of experience in start up companies here in Silicon Valley and I remember thinking after the first visit - everyone was very informative and what impressed me was that they had the feel and drive of a start-up environment, but the organization and disciple of a strong enterprise company. After the first visit, the hiring manager asked me to come back one more time to meet 3 more members of the company. What impressed me the most on this visit was that I met the CEO on the biggest day of the company's year-Fiscal Year End! I remember sitting through the interview and hearing a bell ring to indicate a sales deal being booked. I asked the CEO why he was interviewing me today as opposed to enjoying the excitement out with the team. He said I was his 5th interview that day and that it was important to ensure that he found a great team to help move the company forward. I was so impressed to see that the CEO of a growing company really did lead by such a great example. That was the moment I knew that this was the right company for me, and I would be honored to work here!

Interview Questions
    Once the offer was presented, I had one call to discuss salary range and benefits. It was clear, smooth and quick.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Intacct Corporation in June 2011.

I was very impressed with the efficiency of the interview process. Had a phone interview, then two in person interviews with a good mix of individuals from those I'd be working with to management including the CEO who interviews everyone. The questions were appropriate. I liked that they focused on getting to know me.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult or unexpected questions but the CEO had my wheels turning after the interview because in that moment he made me a better salesperson. He didn't ask any questions! He wanted me to lead the conversation and ask all the questions.   Answer Question
    Negotiations were fair and upfront.