Intacct Corporation
www.intacct.com San Jose, CA 150 to 499 Employees

Intacct Corporation Sales Development Representative Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

San Jose, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Intacct Corporation in July 2013.

Interview Details – Very thorough and very professional, but not stuffy. I made several visits, meeting with 9 team members in various positions from sales development, sales, sales management and executive management. All were very enthusiastic about Intacct and the direction of the company. They were very accommodating,as I had other offers on the table and needed a quick process. It felt good to run the gauntlet and to be offered the position, which I accepted.

Interview Question – I don't remember a specific question that I was asked, but did notice a huge emphasis on me being the curious one and the one asking the questions. Be prepared, do your homework on the company and have layered questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was asked my parameters and told what would work for me. Process was easy, with start date, an important detail for me due to previous commitments, being very negotiable. Offer, with options, very fair and not much need for negotiation.

San Jose, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Intacct Corporation in June 2013.

Interview Details – I was initially contacted shortly after submitting my application. I was brought in for an interview which lasted a few hours, dealing with many different people. I was able to speak with the CEO, managers and people in my position. My perception of the office from the get-go was very positive and engaging. Everybody was very kind, and the interview was challenging, yet fair.

Interview Question – What will be the hardest part about transition from retail to professional sales?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was not able to negotiate due to my lack of professional sales experience.

San Jose, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Intacct Corporation in June 2011.

Interview Details – I was very impressed with the efficiency of the interview process. Had a phone interview, then two in person interviews with a good mix of individuals from those I'd be working with to management including the CEO who interviews everyone. The questions were appropriate. I liked that they focused on getting to know me.

Interview Question – No difficult or unexpected questions but the CEO had my wheels turning after the interview because in that moment he made me a better salesperson. He didn't ask any questions! He wanted me to lead the conversation and ask all the questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiations were fair and upfront.

San Jose, CA

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Intacct Corporation in June 2011.

Interview Details – Once I decided to look for a sales position at a company that sold or worked with Accounting software, I was very excited to find an opening on Intacct's website. I applied online and that night also linked-in messaged the HR recruiter. I received a call from HR the very next day. The conversation was laid back, informative and exciting. The following day I received a call from the hiring manager. This call was about 1 hour and went very well. She answered all of my questions and asked me to come in for to meet 4 people in-person interview at HQ in San Jose, Ca. On the first visit, I met a combination of sales associates as well as the marketing manager. I come with a lot of experience in start up companies here in Silicon Valley and I remember thinking after the first visit - everyone was very informative and what impressed me was that they had the feel and drive of a start-up environment, but the organization and disciple of a strong enterprise company. After the first visit, the hiring manager asked me to come back one more time to meet 3 more members of the company. What impressed me the most on this visit was that I met the CEO on the biggest day of the company's year-Fiscal Year End! I remember sitting through the interview and hearing a bell ring to indicate a sales deal being booked. I asked the CEO why he was interviewing me today as opposed to enjoying the excitement out with the team. He said I was his 5th interview that day and that it was important to ensure that he found a great team to help move the company forward. I was so impressed to see that the CEO of a growing company really did lead by such a great example. That was the moment I knew that this was the right company for me, and I would be honored to work here!

Interview Question – I really can not remember a difficult question.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Once the offer was presented, I had one call to discuss salary range and benefits. It was clear, smooth and quick.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Intacct Corporation

Worked for Intacct Corporation? Contribute to the Community!

Intacct Corporation Videos

Intacct Corporation – Why Work for Us?

Intacct makes small and midsized businesses (SMBs) and CPA firms more productive and improves company performance by providing award winning cloud computing financial management and accounting applications. Intacct is… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Intacct Corporation Sales Development Representative interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Intacct Corporation employees and interview candidates.