Integer Group Account Executive Interview Questions & Reviews

2.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Denver, CO
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Integer Group.

It takes forever! You can sometimes interview for multiple positions before they find a place for you. You also have to come in each time for 3-4 hours.

Interview Questions
  • What would your career be if you weren't in advertising?   Answer Question
None

Other Interview Reviews for Integer Group

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

The process took 2 months - interviewed at Integer Group in April 2011.

I submitted an application online for an AE opening and was immediately called by HR. I interviewed with the VP and two account directors and then came in for another interview with the rest of the team. Scheduling is what took the longest to get the ball rolling.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle a difficult client. Describe your time management and client relationship skills?   Answer Question
    Always negotiate. I was able to get a couple extra thousand just by asking but still was not able to get the salary I wanted.

Account Executive Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Integer Group.

After I submitted my application online, i was contacted to fill out a questionnaire. Then I had an interview with HR over the phone, a Skype interview with 2 hiring managers, then 3 separate Skype/phone interviews with others at the office. One more questionnaire, and then a job offer.

Interview Questions
    • I wasn't expecting a second questionnaire, which asked for almost an entire marketing plan for a large brand. None of the questions were particularly difficult, but this one was time consuming.   Answer Question

Worked for Integer Group? Contribute to the Community!