Integer Group

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Account Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Integer Group.

I applied for a position listed on their website and was contacted by recruiter a week or so after. They had two positions open, but they were looking to staff them at a lower level than advertised and they were off-site which wasn't included in the posting. Red flags! I talked with three people and one of them wasn't even clear on what the position he was interviewing for was.

The recruiter did not do a good job with follow up and didn't even do a pre-screen which the hiring managers found strange.

Overall it wasn't a good experience and I don't think I would apply for another position in the Dallas office again.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Integer Group

Account Management Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Integer Group in September 2011.

Went well and got really positive feedback. Interviewed with the Director and she said I would be included in the face-to-face interviews when she came in town, but I never heard a peep since.

Interview Questions
    • Do you have experience in shopper marketing?   View Answer