Integer Group

Relevance Date Difficulty

Freelance Account Coordinator Interview

Freelance Account Coordinator
Lakewood, CO

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Integer Group in November 2012.

Interview Details – Had an initial phone interview which was very brief but ended with me scheduling an in person interview. There were three managers in my interview, they asked typical questions and kept it very conversational. Everyone was very nice and easy to talk to, I never felt intimidated. Also, their receptionist is one of the nicest people I've ever come into contact with. Seriously, such a nice woman.

The interview ended well, and I left feeling confident. I was told I'd hear something either way within a day. A week passed and I went ahead and reached out to them but never got a response. I'm assuming I was rejected but it would have been nice to know considering what they said.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Integer Group? Contribute to the Community!

Integer Group Videos

Integer Group – Why Work for Us?

The Integer Group® ISN’T hiring. We’re assembling. We are putting together the best collection of talent imaginable to create brilliant marketing solutions for our global clients. Because we have offices on six… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Integer Group Freelance Account Coordinator interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Integer Group employees and interview candidates.