Integer Group Freelance Account Coordinator Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Freelance Account Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lakewood, CO
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lakewood, CO

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Integer Group in November 2012.

Had an initial phone interview which was very brief but ended with me scheduling an in person interview. There were three managers in my interview, they asked typical questions and kept it very conversational. Everyone was very nice and easy to talk to, I never felt intimidated. Also, their receptionist is one of the nicest people I've ever come into contact with. Seriously, such a nice woman.

The interview ended well, and I left feeling confident. I was told I'd hear something either way within a day. A week passed and I went ahead and reached out to them but never got a response. I'm assuming I was rejected but it would have been nice to know considering what they said.