Integer Group

Relevance Date Difficulty

Creative Interview

Creative

Interviewed at Integer Group

Interview Details – multiple phone interviews and might get video interview. used linkedin to get noticed. have to find it on your own. Just need to be yourself and if they feel that you will benefit the company and fit in to the culture, they will call you back

Interview Question – your process. I wouldn't say it was difficult.   Answer Question

Community Manager Interview

Community Manager
Denver, CO

I applied online and the process took 2+ months - interviewed at Integer Group in March 2012.

Interview Details – Hiring takes forever, expect a couple months of back and forth before you get an interview. Interviews are several hours long, and they bring you in several times to meet lots of people. It's overwhelming and seems silly until you're here and realize why they do it that way.

Interview Question – Why weren't press releases more important in your previous job?   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Account Executive
Denver, CO

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Integer Group.

Interview Details – It takes forever! You can sometimes interview for multiple positions before they find a place for you. You also have to come in each time for 3-4 hours.

Interview Question – What would your career be if you weren't in advertising?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None

Denver, CO

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Integer Group in January 2013.

Interview Details – very extensive many people interviewing, many many different opinions floating around.

Interview Question – what's your fault   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate

Copywriter Interview

Copywriter

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Integer Group.

Interview Details – Long drawn out and utterly exhausting. The massive bureaucratic machine at work in all of its glory.

Negotiation Details – Short and one sided.

Lakewood, CO

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Integer Group in March 2009.

Interview Details – Very brief phone interview about salary range (no negotiating) followed by interview with department supervisor. Mostly general getting-to-know you questions about work style and long-term goals. Was asked to come back a couple of days later to meet with Senior Project Management team. That interview took almost an hour - large group of 8-10 people firing off questions was intimidating but kind of fun. Was offered position a few days later. Very easy process.

Interview Question – When is it okay to lie? If you were a magazine cover, what kind would you be? How do you handle difficult people?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Account Director Interview

Account Director
Dallas, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Integer Group.

Interview Details – Easy and friendly

Interview Question – Everything is simple   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Easy

Senior Accountant Interview

Senior Accountant

Interviewed at Integer Group

Interview Details – I was interviewed by two managers in my department and one HR person. Got the job after the first round. They were quick to call me and offer the job. I started two weeks after I accepted the offer.

Interview Question – Describe your worst/best boss   Answer Question

Freelance Account Coordinator Interview

Freelance Account Coordinator
Lakewood, CO

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Integer Group in November 2012.

Interview Details – Had an initial phone interview which was very brief but ended with me scheduling an in person interview. There were three managers in my interview, they asked typical questions and kept it very conversational. Everyone was very nice and easy to talk to, I never felt intimidated. Also, their receptionist is one of the nicest people I've ever come into contact with. Seriously, such a nice woman.

The interview ended well, and I left feeling confident. I was told I'd hear something either way within a day. A week passed and I went ahead and reached out to them but never got a response. I'm assuming I was rejected but it would have been nice to know considering what they said.

Denver, CO

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Integer Group in August 2008.

Interview Details – 3 different meetings, Interviewed by several people

Negotiation Details – Little or no negotiations, take it or leave it

Worked for Integer Group? Contribute to the Community!