Integer Group

Updated Aug 8, 2014

2.7

Account Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Integer Group.

I applied for a position listed on their website and was contacted by recruiter a week or so after. They had two positions open, but they were looking to staff them at a lower level than advertised and they were off-site which wasn't included in the posting. Red flags! I talked with three people and one of them wasn't even clear on what the position he was interviewing for was.

The recruiter did not do a good job with follow up and didn't even do a pre-screen which the hiring managers found strange.

Overall it wasn't a good experience and I don't think I would apply for another position in the Dallas office again.

Creative Interview

multiple phone interviews and might get video interview. used linkedin to get noticed. have to find it on your own. Just need to be yourself and if they feel that you will benefit the company and fit in to the culture, they will call you back

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Integer Group.

It takes forever! You can sometimes interview for multiple positions before they find a place for you. You also have to come in each time for 3-4 hours.

Interview Questions
    • What would your career be if you weren't in advertising?   Answer Question
    None

Copywriter Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Integer Group.

Long drawn out and utterly exhausting. The massive bureaucratic machine at work in all of its glory.

Short and one sided.

Account Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Integer Group.

Easy and friendly

Senior Accountant Interview

I was interviewed by two managers in my department and one HR person. Got the job after the first round. They were quick to call me and offer the job. I started two weeks after I accepted the offer.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Integer Group in January 2013.

very extensive many people interviewing, many many different opinions floating around.

I did not negotiate

Freelance Account Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lakewood, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lakewood, CO

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Integer Group in November 2012.

Had an initial phone interview which was very brief but ended with me scheduling an in person interview. There were three managers in my interview, they asked typical questions and kept it very conversational. Everyone was very nice and easy to talk to, I never felt intimidated. Also, their receptionist is one of the nicest people I've ever come into contact with. Seriously, such a nice woman.

The interview ended well, and I left feeling confident. I was told I'd hear something either way within a day. A week passed and I went ahead and reached out to them but never got a response. I'm assuming I was rejected but it would have been nice to know considering what they said.

Senior Art Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Des Moines, IA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Des Moines, IA

The process took a dayinterviewed at Integer Group in June 2012.

very informed and enthusiastic team of leads from all disciplines

location

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Integer Group in April 2011.

I submitted an application online for an AE opening and was immediately called by HR. I interviewed with the VP and two account directors and then came in for another interview with the rest of the team. Scheduling is what took the longest to get the ball rolling.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle a difficult client. Describe your time management and client relationship skills?   Answer Question
    Always negotiate. I was able to get a couple extra thousand just by asking but still was not able to get the salary I wanted.