Integer Group Interview Questions

Updated Jun 27, 2014
Updated Jun 27, 2014

2.7

Project Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Integer Group in October 2007.

The phone interview was pretty basic, they asked for my salary requirements, why I was looking to leave and my availability to meet with others at the agency. The second interview was with HR and the Director of PM, the third interview was with Senior Project Managers.

Interview Questions
    Negotiation was okay but there was a salary cap so it wasn't completely opened ended

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lakewood, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lakewood, CO

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Integer Group in March 2009.

Very brief phone interview about salary range (no negotiating) followed by interview with department supervisor. Mostly general getting-to-know you questions about work style and long-term goals. Was asked to come back a couple of days later to meet with Senior Project Management team. That interview took almost an hour - large group of 8-10 people firing off questions was intimidating but kind of fun. Was offered position a few days later. Very easy process.

Interview Questions
    • When is it okay to lie? If you were a magazine cover, what kind would you be? How do you handle difficult people?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Integer Group in January 2013.

very extensive many people interviewing, many many different opinions floating around.

I did not negotiate

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Integer Group.

It takes forever! You can sometimes interview for multiple positions before they find a place for you. You also have to come in each time for 3-4 hours.

Interview Questions
    • What would your career be if you weren't in advertising?   Answer Question
    None

Account Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Integer Group.

I applied for a position listed on their website and was contacted by recruiter a week or so after. They had two positions open, but they were looking to staff them at a lower level than advertised and they were off-site which wasn't included in the posting. Red flags! I talked with three people and one of them wasn't even clear on what the position he was interviewing for was.

The recruiter did not do a good job with follow up and didn't even do a pre-screen which the hiring managers found strange.

Overall it wasn't a good experience and I don't think I would apply for another position in the Dallas office again.

Copywriter Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Integer Group.

Long drawn out and utterly exhausting. The massive bureaucratic machine at work in all of its glory.

Short and one sided.

Group Creative Director Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Integer Group in May 2010.

Phone interview with recruiter, in person interviews.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Integer Group in August 2008.

3 different meetings, Interviewed by several people

Little or no negotiations, take it or leave it

Account Executive Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Integer Group.

After I submitted my application online, i was contacted to fill out a questionnaire. Then I had an interview with HR over the phone, a Skype interview with 2 hiring managers, then 3 separate Skype/phone interviews with others at the office. One more questionnaire, and then a job offer.

Interview Questions
    • I wasn't expecting a second questionnaire, which asked for almost an entire marketing plan for a large brand. None of the questions were particularly difficult, but this one was time consuming.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

The process took a day - interviewed at Integer Group in March 2010.

One on One interviews at the Dallas office. Basic questions on resume.

Interview Questions

Worked for Integer Group? Contribute to the Community!