Integer Group

Updated Aug 8, 2014
Updated Aug 8, 2014

2.7

Account Leadership Intern Interview

Had a phone interview and then met with two people. Very easy process. They wanted to get to know your personality.

Account Supervisor Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Integer Group.

Submit resume via online application, phone screen with HR manager, phone screen with Hiring Manager, in-person interview with multiple levels in department.

Extra vacation time, salary

Senior Accountant Interview

I was interviewed by two managers in my department and one HR person. Got the job after the first round. They were quick to call me and offer the job. I started two weeks after I accepted the offer.

Creative Interview

multiple phone interviews and might get video interview. used linkedin to get noticed. have to find it on your own. Just need to be yourself and if they feel that you will benefit the company and fit in to the culture, they will call you back

Account Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Integer Group.

Easy and friendly

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

The process took a dayinterviewed at Integer Group in March 2010.

One on One interviews at the Dallas office. Basic questions on resume.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Integer Group in April 2011.

I submitted an application online for an AE opening and was immediately called by HR. I interviewed with the VP and two account directors and then came in for another interview with the rest of the team. Scheduling is what took the longest to get the ball rolling.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle a difficult client. Describe your time management and client relationship skills?   Answer Question
    Always negotiate. I was able to get a couple extra thousand just by asking but still was not able to get the salary I wanted.

Freelance Account Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lakewood, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lakewood, CO

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Integer Group in November 2012.

Had an initial phone interview which was very brief but ended with me scheduling an in person interview. There were three managers in my interview, they asked typical questions and kept it very conversational. Everyone was very nice and easy to talk to, I never felt intimidated. Also, their receptionist is one of the nicest people I've ever come into contact with. Seriously, such a nice woman.

The interview ended well, and I left feeling confident. I was told I'd hear something either way within a day. A week passed and I went ahead and reached out to them but never got a response. I'm assuming I was rejected but it would have been nice to know considering what they said.

Senior Art Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Des Moines, IA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Des Moines, IA

The process took a dayinterviewed at Integer Group in June 2012.

very informed and enthusiastic team of leads from all disciplines

location

Brand Champion Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Integer Group in May 2012.

Applied online, then received a email notification of a phone interview with a regional manager from Denver. The phone interview was delayed 1 day because of an long distance error on my home number. Finally contacted the manager and was given the run down of what the job is and what my responsibilities would be. I was told that I would be contacted via phone for a 1 on 1 interview for the city in the next month.

So a month passed and I finally get the call for an interview. I met with the regional account manager in a Starbucks and had a brief business casual interview. The interview went well and was told that my skills sound good. I was, however competing with other guys for this position so I did not put too much stock for this job but thought I had a good chance.

I waited till the Monday for the response and finally got a email that rejected me from this position. A guy who had the core experience in beer beat me for the position.