Integer Group

20 candidate interviews

Account Leadership Intern Interview

Account Leadership Intern

Interviewed at Integer Group

Interview Details – Had a phone interview and then met with two people. Very easy process. They wanted to get to know your personality.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work at Integer?   View Answer

Account Supervisor Interview

Account Supervisor

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Integer Group.

Interview Details – Submit resume via online application, phone screen with HR manager, phone screen with Hiring Manager, in-person interview with multiple levels in department.

Interview Question – How do I approach strategy   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Extra vacation time, salary

Senior Accountant Interview

Senior Accountant

Interviewed at Integer Group

Interview Details – I was interviewed by two managers in my department and one HR person. Got the job after the first round. They were quick to call me and offer the job. I started two weeks after I accepted the offer.

Interview Question – Describe your worst/best boss   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Creative Interview

Creative

Interviewed at Integer Group

Interview Details – multiple phone interviews and might get video interview. used linkedin to get noticed. have to find it on your own. Just need to be yourself and if they feel that you will benefit the company and fit in to the culture, they will call you back

Interview Question – your process. I wouldn't say it was difficult.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Account Director Interview

Account Director
Dallas, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Integer Group.

Interview Details – Easy and friendly

Interview Question – Everything is simple   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Easy

Freelance Account Coordinator Interview

Freelance Account Coordinator
Lakewood, CO

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Integer Group in November 2012.

Interview Details – Had an initial phone interview which was very brief but ended with me scheduling an in person interview. There were three managers in my interview, they asked typical questions and kept it very conversational. Everyone was very nice and easy to talk to, I never felt intimidated. Also, their receptionist is one of the nicest people I've ever come into contact with. Seriously, such a nice woman.

The interview ended well, and I left feeling confident. I was told I'd hear something either way within a day. A week passed and I went ahead and reached out to them but never got a response. I'm assuming I was rejected but it would have been nice to know considering what they said.

Intern Interview

Intern
Dallas, TX

The process took a day - interviewed at Integer Group in March 2010.

Interview Details – One on One interviews at the Dallas office. Basic questions on resume.

Interview Question – Why do you want to join an agency?   Answer Question

Brand Champion Interview

Brand Champion

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Integer Group in May 2012.

Interview Details – Applied online, then received a email notification of a phone interview with a regional manager from Denver. The phone interview was delayed 1 day because of an long distance error on my home number. Finally contacted the manager and was given the run down of what the job is and what my responsibilities would be. I was told that I would be contacted via phone for a 1 on 1 interview for the city in the next month.

So a month passed and I finally get the call for an interview. I met with the regional account manager in a Starbucks and had a brief business casual interview. The interview went well and was told that my skills sound good. I was, however competing with other guys for this position so I did not put too much stock for this job but thought I had a good chance.

I waited till the Monday for the response and finally got a email that rejected me from this position. A guy who had the core experience in beer beat me for the position.

Interview Question – Can you engage with people?   Answer Question

Senior Art Director Interview

Senior Art Director
Des Moines, IA

The process took a day - interviewed at Integer Group in June 2012.

Interview Details – very informed and enthusiastic team of leads from all disciplines

Interview Question – What can you bring to us?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – location

Account Management Interview

Account Management

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Integer Group in September 2011.

Interview Details – Went well and got really positive feedback. Interviewed with the Director and she said I would be included in the face-to-face interviews when she came in town, but I never heard a peep since.

Interview Question – Do you have experience in shopper marketing?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Integer Group? Contribute to the Community!

Integer Group Videos

Integer Group – Why Work for Us?

The Integer Group® ISN’T hiring. We’re assembling. We are putting together the best collection of talent imaginable to create brilliant marketing solutions for our global clients. Because we have offices on six… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Integer Group interview questions and advice. All 20 interview reviews posted anonymously by Integer Group employees and interview candidates.