Integer Group Interview Questions

Updated Aug 26, 2015

2.5

Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Integer Group.

Interview

Couple of phone interviews and was hired after couple months of working there. First spoke with HR people and then a VP. My portfolio/resume was reviewed by other VPs and Creative directors (later found out) for their opinion on the matter.

Interview Questions

• Explain your past projects and what your specific roles were   Answer Question

Freelance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lakewood, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Integer Group (Lakewood, CO).

Interview

Freelance interviews are really quick. No HR red tape. One or two interviews then you get your start date. The interviewer was very nice and they normally bring in one of the leads you would be working with.

Art Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Integer Group (Denver, CO).

Interview

My interviews actually went wonderfully, the hiring manager and creative director I spoke to were friendly, upbeat and engaging. They told me that I was going to have a third interview - and then NEVER responded to me. After each interview, I send a polite, short email thanking them for their time (got no response, but this was slightly expected) and then I sent a follow-up email when I hadn't heard back in a week's time. No response. I'm so frustrated with employers simply ignoring applicants. This was especially frustrating because I was relocating to the Denver area, but changed my plans when I didn't hear back. I just wish they had at least respected my time enough to let me know they had gone another way, which I don't think is too much to ask.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you solved a client's problem with a visual solution.   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lakewood, CO

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Integer Group (Lakewood, CO) in September 2013.

Interview

I had a brief phone interview with a recruiter to talk about my experience as well as my interest/fit for the role. Then later that day I received a call asking for my availability for interview. Within a work day, I had an email with the interview schedule, benefits summary, and directions to the office. I interviewed with 2 Creatives for about 30 minutes each. The interview was very relaxed and easy.

Interview Questions

• I don't remember the specific questions, but I could tell they were trying to see if my personality/work style would be a great fit to support their specific teams.   Answer Question

Creative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Integer Group (Des Moines, IA).

Interview

A complete bureaucratic mess. Interview went well, but the process was drawn-out. HR doesn't answer e-mails or forward calls to keep you informed. The assignment given to applicants was broad and no feedback was given. It was a miserable experience. I regret applying.

Interview Questions

• What is one advertisement you think is particularly effective at presenting a brand voice?   Answer Question

Digital Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Integer Group (Des Moines, IA) in April 2015.

Interview

The HR called me. We talked about 20 minutes. She sounds like she didn't know a lot about what the job is doing. She wanted me to take about the projects I have done. She also asked my requirements for the salary.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Integer Group in March 2015.

Interview

Brief phone interview, I had to explain the job duties to the recruiter who did not know why she was calling me. She was distracted the entire time - reading her FB timeline. After I researched the 'Cons' on GD decided I did not want to work in their environment.

Interview Questions

• What position did you apply for? What location is that position for (city)? Do you know anyone that works there? Why are they trying to hire for this position they should have support staff already.   1 Answer

Creative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Integer Group (Des Moines, IA).

Interview

a whole bunch of phone calls from a lot of different people. would have been easier to take a day off work and come by than sneaking around at my job looking for privacy. Seemed they didn't know who I should talk to. Also, they would call and ask for 15 more minutes over and over and over again.

Art Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Integer Group (Denver, CO) in March 2014.

Interview

Applied for internship via application. Once chosen, had to execute a creative project that involved analyzing 1 of 3 ads. Then after the analysis you had to say how you would improve it and then create it. After that was done, you had to present your work to a panel and then answer questions about your project and about yourself.

Director, Insight & Strategy Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Integer Group.

Interview

The interview process was rather straight forward. Hiring manager, peers and executive team all where available. Very much a committee decision. Everyone was agreeable and interested in what I had to offer to the team.

Interview Questions

• Questions where asked mainly around how you would approach building the business   1 Answer