Integer Group

Relevance Date Difficulty

Account Executive Interview

Account Executive
Dallas, TX

The process took 2 months - interviewed at Integer Group in April 2011.

Interview Details – I submitted an application online for an AE opening and was immediately called by HR. I interviewed with the VP and two account directors and then came in for another interview with the rest of the team. Scheduling is what took the longest to get the ball rolling.

Interview Question – How would you handle a difficult client. Describe your time management and client relationship skills?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Always negotiate. I was able to get a couple extra thousand just by asking but still was not able to get the salary I wanted.

Senior Art Director Interview

Senior Art Director
Des Moines, IA

The process took a day - interviewed at Integer Group in June 2012.

Interview Details – very informed and enthusiastic team of leads from all disciplines

Interview Question – What can you bring to us?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – location

Intern Interview

Intern
Dallas, TX

The process took a day - interviewed at Integer Group in March 2010.

Interview Details – One on One interviews at the Dallas office. Basic questions on resume.

Interview Question – Why do you want to join an agency?   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Integer Group in October 2007.

Interview Details – The phone interview was pretty basic, they asked for my salary requirements, why I was looking to leave and my availability to meet with others at the agency. The second interview was with HR and the Director of PM, the third interview was with Senior Project Managers.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Negotiation was okay but there was a salary cap so it wasn't completely opened ended

Account Supervisor Interview

Account Supervisor

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Integer Group.

Interview Details – Submit resume via online application, phone screen with HR manager, phone screen with Hiring Manager, in-person interview with multiple levels in department.

Interview Question – How do I approach strategy   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Extra vacation time, salary

Account Executive Interview

Account Executive

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Integer Group.

Interview Details – After I submitted my application online, i was contacted to fill out a questionnaire. Then I had an interview with HR over the phone, a Skype interview with 2 hiring managers, then 3 separate Skype/phone interviews with others at the office. One more questionnaire, and then a job offer.

Interview Question – I wasn't expecting a second questionnaire, which asked for almost an entire marketing plan for a large brand. None of the questions were particularly difficult, but this one was time consuming.   Answer Question

Account Leadership Intern Interview

Account Leadership Intern

Interviewed at Integer Group

Interview Details – Had a phone interview and then met with two people. Very easy process. They wanted to get to know your personality.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work at Integer?   View Answer

Account Management Interview

Account Management

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Integer Group in September 2011.

Interview Details – Went well and got really positive feedback. Interviewed with the Director and she said I would be included in the face-to-face interviews when she came in town, but I never heard a peep since.

Interview Question – Do you have experience in shopper marketing?   View Answer

Brand Champion Interview

Brand Champion

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Integer Group in May 2012.

Interview Details – Applied online, then received a email notification of a phone interview with a regional manager from Denver. The phone interview was delayed 1 day because of an long distance error on my home number. Finally contacted the manager and was given the run down of what the job is and what my responsibilities would be. I was told that I would be contacted via phone for a 1 on 1 interview for the city in the next month.

So a month passed and I finally get the call for an interview. I met with the regional account manager in a Starbucks and had a brief business casual interview. The interview went well and was told that my skills sound good. I was, however competing with other guys for this position so I did not put too much stock for this job but thought I had a good chance.

I waited till the Monday for the response and finally got a email that rejected me from this position. A guy who had the core experience in beer beat me for the position.

Interview Question – Can you engage with people?   Answer Question

Group Creative Director Interview

Group Creative Director

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Integer Group in May 2010.

Interview Details – Phone interview with recruiter, in person interviews.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work here?   View Answer