Integer Group Interview Questions in Lakewood, CO

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Freelance Account Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lakewood, CO

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Integer Group in November 2012.

Had an initial phone interview which was very brief but ended with me scheduling an in person interview. There were three managers in my interview, they asked typical questions and kept it very conversational. Everyone was very nice and easy to talk to, I never felt intimidated. Also, their receptionist is one of the nicest people I've ever come into contact with. Seriously, such a nice woman.

The interview ended well, and I left feeling confident. I was told I'd hear something either way within a day. A week passed and I went ahead and reached out to them but never got a response. I'm assuming I was rejected but it would have been nice to know considering what they said.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lakewood, CO

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Integer Group in March 2009.

Very brief phone interview about salary range (no negotiating) followed by interview with department supervisor. Mostly general getting-to-know you questions about work style and long-term goals. Was asked to come back a couple of days later to meet with Senior Project Management team. That interview took almost an hour - large group of 8-10 people firing off questions was intimidating but kind of fun. Was offered position a few days later. Very easy process.

Interview Questions
    • When is it okay to lie? If you were a magazine cover, what kind would you be? How do you handle difficult people?   Answer Question