Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Integer Group
- Project Manager (4)
- Creative (3)
- Account Executive (3)
- Account Management (2)
- Art Director (2)
- Intern (2)
- Media (1)
- Account Director (1)
- Administrative Assistant (1)
- Group Creative Director (1)
- Senior Accountant (1)
- Senior Art Director (1)
- Account Supervisor (1)
- Copywriter (1)
- Brand Champion (1)
- Account Leadership Intern (1)
- Freelance Account Coordinator (1)
- Executive/Administrative Assistant (1)
- Director, Insight & Strategy (1)
- Freelance (1)
- Designer (1)
- Digital Analyst (1)
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Integer Group (Lakewood, CO).
Freelance interviews are really quick. No HR red tape. One or two interviews then you get your start date. The interviewer was very nice and they normally bring in one of the leads you would be working with.
- What is your experience? Answer Question
- No OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Integer Group (Lakewood, CO) in September 2013.
I had a brief phone interview with a recruiter to talk about my experience as well as my interest/fit for the role. Then later that day I received a call asking for my availability for interview. Within a work day, I had an email with the interview schedule, benefits summary, and directions to the office. I interviewed with 2 Creatives for about 30 minutes each. The interview was very relaxed and easy.
- I don't remember the specific questions, but I could tell they were trying to see if my personality/work style would be a great fit to support their specific teams. Answer Question
Helpful (2)No OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Integer Group (Lakewood, CO) in November 2012.
Had an initial phone interview which was very brief but ended with me scheduling an in person interview. There were three managers in my interview, they asked typical questions and kept it very conversational. Everyone was very nice and easy to talk to, I never felt intimidated. Also, their receptionist is one of the nicest people I've ever come into contact with. Seriously, such a nice woman. The interview ended well, and I left feeling confident. I was told I'd hear something either way within a day. A week passed and I went ahead and reached out to them but never got a response. I'm assuming I was rejected but it would have been nice to know considering what they said.
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Integer Group (Lakewood, CO) in March 2009.
Very brief phone interview about salary range (no negotiating) followed by interview with department supervisor. Mostly general getting-to-know you questions about work style and long-term goals. Was asked to come back a couple of days later to meet with Senior Project Management team. That interview took almost an hour - large group of 8-10 people firing off questions was intimidating but kind of fun. Was offered position a few days later. Very easy process.
- When is it okay to lie? If you were a magazine cover, what kind would you be? How do you handle difficult people? Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review