Integer Group Project Manager Interview Questions

3.8

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Denver, CO
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Integer Group in January 2013.

very extensive many people interviewing, many many different opinions floating around.

I did not negotiate

Other Interview Reviews for Integer Group

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lakewood, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lakewood, CO

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Integer Group in March 2009.

Very brief phone interview about salary range (no negotiating) followed by interview with department supervisor. Mostly general getting-to-know you questions about work style and long-term goals. Was asked to come back a couple of days later to meet with Senior Project Management team. That interview took almost an hour - large group of 8-10 people firing off questions was intimidating but kind of fun. Was offered position a few days later. Very easy process.

Interview Questions
    • When is it okay to lie? If you were a magazine cover, what kind would you be? How do you handle difficult people?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Denver, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Integer Group in August 2008.

3 different meetings, Interviewed by several people

Little or no negotiations, take it or leave it

Project Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Integer Group in October 2007.

The phone interview was pretty basic, they asked for my salary requirements, why I was looking to leave and my availability to meet with others at the agency. The second interview was with HR and the Director of PM, the third interview was with Senior Project Managers.

Interview Questions
    Negotiation was okay but there was a salary cap so it wasn't completely opened ended

Worked for Integer Group? Contribute to the Community!