Integer Group Project Manager Interview Questions

3.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Integer Group (Denver, CO) in January 2013.

Interview

very extensive many people interviewing, many many different opinions floating around.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate

Other Interview Reviews for Integer Group

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lakewood, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Integer Group (Lakewood, CO) in March 2009.

Interview

Very brief phone interview about salary range (no negotiating) followed by interview with department supervisor. Mostly general getting-to-know you questions about work style and long-term goals. Was asked to come back a couple of days later to meet with Senior Project Management team. That interview took almost an hour - large group of 8-10 people firing off questions was intimidating but kind of fun. Was offered position a few days later. Very easy process.

Interview Questions

• When is it okay to lie? If you were a magazine cover, what kind would you be? How do you handle difficult people?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Integer Group (Denver, CO) in August 2008.

Interview

3 different meetings, Interviewed by several people

Negotiation

Little or no negotiations, take it or leave it

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Integer Group in October 2007.

Interview

The phone interview was pretty basic, they asked for my salary requirements, why I was looking to leave and my availability to meet with others at the agency. The second interview was with HR and the Director of PM, the third interview was with Senior Project Managers.

Interview Questions

• When is is okay to lie?   2 Answers
    • Describe a difficult situation between people, how you handled it and what the outcome was   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiation was okay but there was a salary cap so it wasn't completely opened ended