Integer Group

Getting the Interview

4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Denver, CO

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Integer Group in January 2013.

Interview Details – very extensive many people interviewing, many many different opinions floating around.

Interview Question – what's your fault   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate

Lakewood, CO

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Integer Group in March 2009.

Interview Details – Very brief phone interview about salary range (no negotiating) followed by interview with department supervisor. Mostly general getting-to-know you questions about work style and long-term goals. Was asked to come back a couple of days later to meet with Senior Project Management team. That interview took almost an hour - large group of 8-10 people firing off questions was intimidating but kind of fun. Was offered position a few days later. Very easy process.

Interview Question – When is it okay to lie? If you were a magazine cover, what kind would you be? How do you handle difficult people?   Answer Question

Denver, CO

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Integer Group in August 2008.

Interview Details – 3 different meetings, Interviewed by several people

Negotiation Details – Little or no negotiations, take it or leave it

Project Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Integer Group in October 2007.

Interview Details – The phone interview was pretty basic, they asked for my salary requirements, why I was looking to leave and my availability to meet with others at the agency. The second interview was with HR and the Director of PM, the third interview was with Senior Project Managers.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Negotiation was okay but there was a salary cap so it wasn't completely opened ended

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Integer Group? Contribute to the Community!

Integer Group Videos

Integer Group – Why Work for Us?

The Integer Group® ISN’T hiring. We’re assembling. We are putting together the best collection of talent imaginable to create brilliant marketing solutions for our global clients. Because we have offices on six… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Integer Group Project Manager interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Integer Group employees and interview candidates.