Integra LifeSciences Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Aug 10, 2014
22 interviews

2.5

Director of Regulatory Affairs Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Integra LifeSciences.

what was initially described as a straight forward process (phone interview followed by two face to face interviews) turned out to be a complete disrespect of my time. From the phone interview to the first face to face interview was two weeks. from the first face to face to the second; 1 month and still counting. I actually stopped the clock by requesting that I be removed from consideration because the time spent waiting for people to do their job is ridiculous. Anyone that has an efficient process in place, would not take 2+ months to fill a [critical] position that supposedly there is a need to fill. in fact, I was told that they were still very interested. I was also told that I was one of a few that was selected to go forward to the second and final face to face interview. but, rather than get scheduled for that final interview, I noted that the company had reposted the position 3 times total since scheduling me for my first face to face; twice since my first face to face interview. I considered the first reposting to be due diligence on their part. I consider the 2nd and 3rd reposting to be game playing and wasting my time. If a company is no longer interested in a candidate, the professional thing to do is to let that candidate know that. To string someone along because a) you may not have as many candidates as you would like for me to believe and b) you don't place a high priority on hiring talent is both unprofessional and disrespectful.

QA Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Salt Lake City, UT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Integra LifeSciences in November 2010.

Phone interview with the President of the Division, it went well and we arranged for and in person interview. I flew in from California for the interview the day before Thanksgiving. The interview took place with the President in person, joined by the VP of Quality and a Senior Director of Quality via phone. The interview went well and I was offered the position the following week.

Interview Questions
    The sent an offer letter via email, I negotiated a relocation package with no issues

Customer Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  York, PA
    Anonymous Employee in York, PA

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Integra LifeSciences in March 2014.

I interviewed with the hiring manager and two peers over 2 weeks. The individual interviews were short and informal as there were very few behavioral questions.

Senior Graphics Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Plainsboro, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plainsboro, NJ

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Integra LifeSciences.

Was interview by four Integra employees from different departments within one day. The application and interview process lasted a few weeks before hired.

Salary offered. No negotiation.

Senior Director Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Plainsboro, NJ
    Anonymous Employee in Plainsboro, NJ

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Integra LifeSciences in September 2013.

The interview was through a recruiter that I applied to. The process was fair, and professional, They were very accommodating with my schedule in coordinating an interview. The only negative was the interview schedule changed and I was not notified, a little awkward, beacuse they made me eat lunch alone mid day, other than that no problems.

Interview Questions
    • No surprise questions during the interview process. Pretty typical behavior questions.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Cincinnati, OH
    Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 8 months - interviewed at Integra LifeSciences.

Phone interview followed by an on site interview with Engineers, HR and Site Manager.
    They took a long time to get back to me about the position compared to other companies I have interviewed with. Pretty standard interview.

Interview Questions
    • Standard interview questions. Nothing too difficult or unexpected   Answer Question

Research Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Irvine, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Integra LifeSciences.

Phone interview followed by several group interviews

Product Development Co-op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cincinnati, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Integra LifeSciences.

Interview process was pretty straight-forward. Just 1 interview, on-site. First 30 minutes with PD manager, second 30 minutes with HR rep, third 30 minutes with two previous co-op students whom I would be replacing after they returned to school. Standard interview questions - as always, examples are very helpful. No skill or personality tests.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked what verification tests I would recommend for a given orthopaedic implant that was currently in development. It wasn't that difficult, but I had to give it some consideration because I had never worked in orthopaedics before.   Answer Question
    There generally isn't any negotiation for a co-op position.

Supply Chain Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Plainsboro, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plainsboro, NJ

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Integra LifeSciences in December 2012.

Met with Team Lead with second Team Lead on a conference call. Thorough interview, asking key questions pertaining to my experience. Overall good experience.

Interview Questions
    This was a contract position. Salary was more than I expected.

FInance Rotation Interview

Pretty easy, various interviewers, resume and behavioral

Interview Questions

Worked for Integra LifeSciences? Contribute to the Community!