Integra LifeSciences

Relevance Date Difficulty

QA Manager Interview

QA Manager
Salt Lake City, UT

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Integra LifeSciences in November 2010.

Interview Details – Phone interview with the President of the Division, it went well and we arranged for and in person interview. I flew in from California for the interview the day before Thanksgiving. The interview took place with the President in person, joined by the VP of Quality and a Senior Director of Quality via phone. The interview went well and I was offered the position the following week.

Interview Question – No difficult questions were asked, all very generic   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The sent an offer letter via email, I negotiated a relocation package with no issues

Customer Service Manager Interview

Customer Service Manager
York, PA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Integra LifeSciences in March 2014.

Interview Details – I interviewed with the hiring manager and two peers over 2 weeks. The individual interviews were short and informal as there were very few behavioral questions.

Senior Graphics Associate Interview

Senior Graphics Associate
Plainsboro, NJ

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Integra LifeSciences.

Interview Details – Was interview by four Integra employees from different departments within one day. The application and interview process lasted a few weeks before hired.

Negotiation Details – Salary offered. No negotiation.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Senior Director Interview

Senior Director
Plainsboro, NJ

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Integra LifeSciences in September 2013.

Interview Details – The interview was through a recruiter that I applied to. The process was fair, and professional, They were very accommodating with my schedule in coordinating an interview. The only negative was the interview schedule changed and I was not notified, a little awkward, beacuse they made me eat lunch alone mid day, other than that no problems.

Interview Question – No surprise questions during the interview process. Pretty typical behavior questions.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Engineer
Cincinnati, OH

I applied through college or university and the process took 8 months - interviewed at Integra LifeSciences.

Interview Details – Phone interview followed by an on site interview with Engineers, HR and Site Manager.
They took a long time to get back to me about the position compared to other companies I have interviewed with. Pretty standard interview.

Interview Question – Standard interview questions. Nothing too difficult or unexpected   Answer Question

Research Technician Interview

Research Technician
Irvine, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Integra LifeSciences.

Interview Details – Phone interview followed by several group interviews

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you failed.   Answer Question

Product Development Co-op Interview

Product Development Co-op
Cincinnati, OH

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Integra LifeSciences.

Interview Details – Interview process was pretty straight-forward. Just 1 interview, on-site. First 30 minutes with PD manager, second 30 minutes with HR rep, third 30 minutes with two previous co-op students whom I would be replacing after they returned to school. Standard interview questions - as always, examples are very helpful. No skill or personality tests.

Interview Question – I was asked what verification tests I would recommend for a given orthopaedic implant that was currently in development. It wasn't that difficult, but I had to give it some consideration because I had never worked in orthopaedics before.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There generally isn't any negotiation for a co-op position.

Supply Chain Planner Interview

Supply Chain Planner
Plainsboro, NJ

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Integra LifeSciences in December 2012.

Interview Details – Met with Team Lead with second Team Lead on a conference call. Thorough interview, asking key questions pertaining to my experience. Overall good experience.

Interview Question – None   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – This was a contract position. Salary was more than I expected.

FInance Rotation Interview

FInance Rotation

Interviewed at Integra LifeSciences

Interview Details – Pretty easy, various interviewers, resume and behavioral

Interview Question – Ask about financial statments   Answer Question

Customer Service Supervisor Interview

Customer Service Supervisor
Plainsboro, NJ

I applied online and the process took 5 months - interviewed at Integra LifeSciences.

Interview Details – I was hired as an internal promotion. The process began in early December and it continued until April of the following year. Very little communication was made to me but I had to go through six different interviews. After all six interviews were completed, I waited five more weeks before they delivered the results.

Interview Question – The questions ranged from personal experience, hypothetical job scenarios, and to personality and motive-related questions. All the interviewers were very pleasant.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was not given the opportunity to negotiate. They hired me for $15,000 less than I had expected and desired. I left soon after receiving the position since they refused to give me more pay or opportunity for making more money after asking many times.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Integra LifeSciences? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Integra LifeSciences interview questions and advice. All 21 interview reviews posted anonymously by Integra LifeSciences employees and interview candidates.