Integra Telecom

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Santa Rosa, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Integra Telecom in June 2012.

Interview Details – Meet with hiring manager. Asked normal questions about telecom, sales etc. had second interview with two others at the same time. They were nice and asked great questions. It was odd to say the least when the manager got up and started writing on a white board....during the interview. Process is not normal. I would not work there at all.

Interview Question – Trying to get a time to meet when the manager keeps changing was odd.   Answer Question

Portland, OR

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Integra Telecom in January 2008.

Interview Details – Not much consistency in the interview depending on which manager is hiring. Although typically there are at least three interviews with different management level personnel and assessments made by potential peers.

Interview Question – There is a skills assesment and usually a panel interview   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Set pay scale for base salaries. Commissions are uncapped.

Renton, WA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Integra Telecom in November 2010.

Interview Details – Sales Manager called me and talked. We set up an appointment. First meeting was just with the Sales Manager. Due to my past experiences and references, she spent most of her time selling me on the job (Senior Account Executive). 3 days later, I meet with Director. He asked a little more about my experiences and what I knew about his company. I was offered the job the next day to start 30 days later. There was no background check or drug testing.

Interview Question – What do you know about Integra?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I didn't negotiate very much, because sales people really work for the commision not the salary. However, I was originally being interviewed for a Senior Account Executive which would have been a better fit due to my experience and education, but was only offered Account Executive, because they said that was the only openning they had. I was told that it wouldn't be long and I could get promoted to Senior. After being hire, I found out that it was near impossible to get promoted to Senior and none had been.

Very Easy Interview

Portland, OR

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Integra Telecom in February 2009.

Interview Details – This was a very time consuming and embarrassing interview process. hiring managers used a peer to discuss salary. I was asked if I know what a PIP is, told that I would have to pay for parking at work.

Interview Question – Do you want to make a cold call? Lets go...   View Answer

Reason for Declining – It was a bait and switch. Bait the Senior Sales exec, and slam dunk them into a role they are overqualified for for poverty level pay.

Very Easy Interview

Account Executive

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Integra Telecom in February 2008.

Interview Details – the hiring process was a very easy one. If you have any communication skills it seems as thought they will hire you. They have hired some reps over the years who have no business getting in.

Interview Question – why should we hire you?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Integra Telecom

Worked for Integra Telecom? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Integra Telecom Account Executive interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by Integra Telecom employees and interview candidates.