Integra Telecom Account Executive Interview Questions & Reviews

2.2

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Employee  in  Santa Rosa, CA
Anonymous Employee in Santa Rosa, CA

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Integra Telecom in June 2012.

Meet with hiring manager. Asked normal questions about telecom, sales etc. had second interview with two others at the same time. They were nice and asked great questions. It was odd to say the least when the manager got up and started writing on a white board....during the interview. Process is not normal. I would not work there at all.

Interview Questions
  • Trying to get a time to meet when the manager keeps changing was odd.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Integra Telecom

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Portland, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Integra Telecom in January 2008.

Not much consistency in the interview depending on which manager is hiring. Although typically there are at least three interviews with different management level personnel and assessments made by potential peers.

Interview Questions
    • There is a skills assesment and usually a panel interview   Answer Question
    Set pay scale for base salaries. Commissions are uncapped.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Renton, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Renton, WA

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Integra Telecom in November 2010.

Sales Manager called me and talked. We set up an appointment. First meeting was just with the Sales Manager. Due to my past experiences and references, she spent most of her time selling me on the job (Senior Account Executive). 3 days later, I meet with Director. He asked a little more about my experiences and what I knew about his company. I was offered the job the next day to start 30 days later. There was no background check or drug testing.

Interview Questions
    I didn't negotiate very much, because sales people really work for the commision not the salary. However, I was originally being interviewed for a Senior Account Executive which would have been a better fit due to my experience and education, but was only offered Account Executive, because they said that was the only openning they had. I was told that it wouldn't be long and I could get promoted to Senior. After being hire, I found out that it was near impossible to get promoted to Senior and none had been.

Anonymous Employee  in  Portland, OR
    Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

I interviewed through other source. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Integra Telecom in February 2009.

This was a very time consuming and embarrassing interview process. hiring managers used a peer to discuss salary. I was asked if I know what a PIP is, told that I would have to pay for parking at work.

Interview Questions
    • Do you want to make a cold call? Lets go...   View Answer

It was a bait and switch. Bait the Senior Sales exec, and slam dunk them into a role they are overqualified for for poverty level pay.

Account Executive Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Integra Telecom in February 2008.

the hiring process was a very easy one. If you have any communication skills it seems as thought they will hire you. They have hired some reps over the years who have no business getting in.

Interview Questions

Worked for Integra Telecom? Contribute to the Community!