Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Integra Telecom
- Senior Account Executive (6)
- Account Executive (5)
- Sales Representative (4)
- Customer Account Manager (2)
- SAE (2)
- Sales (1)
- Enterprise Account Executive (1)
- Senior Director, Operations (1)
- Sales Executive (1)
- Marketing (1)
- Marketing Manager (1)
- Customer Service (1)
- Network Engineer (1)
- Customer Care Representative II (1)
- Customer Service Representative III (1)
- Central Office Installer (1)
- Repair Manager (1)
- Account Executive Enterprise (1)
Account Executive Enterprise Interview
I applied in-person – interviewed at Integra Telecom (Denver, CO).
This ship is sinking fast and up for sale!!! SMB Division was closed, many of the management have been let go or pieced out to lower positions, and many employees have been fired. All that remains is a select handful of Enterprise Sales Execs in each location that are the die-hards trying to live it out, hang on as the company awaits a buyer and is sold.
- Management continues to lie to the Enterprise Sales Reps by saying: "If you stay positive, everything will turn around". ........And then they (Management) have resigned for what ever reason and are a statistic as well. Chaos, chaos and more chaos. 1 Answer
Other Interview Reviews for Integra Telecom
Enterprise Account Executive InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at Integra Telecom (Renton, WA) in January 2011.
Interview process was a enjoyable process. There were no tricky antics or meaningless steps to the process. Managers were professional and efficient during the stages of phone interview to the in person meeting. Follow up is key to the process as they want to see how you would approach a target prospect you would try to set a meeting with.
- Tell me about a time you were trying to get an appointment and succeeded. 1 Answer
There is not one. 52,000 is the most they pay for the Enterprise sales position. If you think you want to sharpen your negotiation skills have at it.......