Integra Telecom

Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Account Manager Interview

Customer Account Manager
Portland, OR

I applied online - interviewed at Integra Telecom in October 2013.

Interview Details – on line application; email from recruiter, call from hiring manger, interview with manager - question set - behavioral and motivational, phone interview with director, online assessment & personality test to qualify

Negotiation Details – I was offered more than I asked for, and accepted. Completely high-balled blue-sky'd on commission earnings, so am at the very low end of my income expectation, as are 70% of those in my position the first year

Renton, WA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Integra Telecom in January 2014.

Interview Details – I felt the hiring process was one of the easiest I have been through. I had a phone interview first with the hiring manager then I had a board interview in person. Though this sounds daunting, they made me feel quite relaxed and comfortable. They job offered me a position that was better than the one I had initially applied for.

Interview Question – I do not believe that there were any questions asked that were unexpected or too difficult.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They made me an offer, I counter offered and they came back higher than I expected. This was all within 24hours .

Customer Service Representative III Interview

Customer Service Representative III
Phoenix, AZ

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Integra Telecom.

Interview Details – This was an internal transfer from Customer Service Representative II to III. I applied online and had an interview with my boss and H.R. and was asked what I thought my strengths and weaknesses were. I told them what they were and what I needed to work on to get my next job. I heard from them within 1 day after I was done with the interview process.

Interview Question – What if anything would you change about yourself.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was offered my current salary to continue in my position as this was a promotion.

Repair Manager Interview

Repair Manager

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Integra Telecom.

Interview Details – I had a staged interview. Met with 3 other managers and a director. decision was made quickly and relatively painless.

Interview Question – I was asked to detail a process on a whiteboard. Process was purposefully complex to test my ability to tie things together.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I negotiated initial starting salary and relocation expenses

Customer Service Interview

Customer Service
Portland, OR

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Integra Telecom.

Interview Details – Cursory initial phone interview, followed by detailed multi-level managers interview. Three managers altogether. Good followup post interview and thorough orientation once hired.

Interview Question – Describe diagrammatically, how service is delivered from my team and where I would assist   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Account Executive
Santa Rosa, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Integra Telecom in June 2012.

Interview Details – Meet with hiring manager. Asked normal questions about telecom, sales etc. had second interview with two others at the same time. They were nice and asked great questions. It was odd to say the least when the manager got up and started writing on a white board....during the interview. Process is not normal. I would not work there at all.

Interview Question – Trying to get a time to meet when the manager keeps changing was odd.   Answer Question

Sacramento, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 6 days - interviewed at Integra Telecom in September 2011.

Interview Details – Interviewed with the Sales Manager first, the Senior Engineer next, and lastly with the VP of sales. Job offered by VP.

Interview Question – None   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Tried to negotiate for a higher base salary, but was told that I needed more years of experience in the industry to gain a higher salary. Prior to the interview, I had 3 years of Telecom Sales and Sales Mgt experience.

Phoenix, AZ

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Integra Telecom in March 2009.

Interview Details – HR Application
Sales Manager Interview
Offer

Interview Question – What will you bring to the table at Integra?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Simple, straightforward, and to the point though they will take most anyone.

Account Executive Interview

Account Executive
Portland, OR

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Integra Telecom in January 2008.

Interview Details – Not much consistency in the interview depending on which manager is hiring. Although typically there are at least three interviews with different management level personnel and assessments made by potential peers.

Interview Question – There is a skills assesment and usually a panel interview   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Set pay scale for base salaries. Commissions are uncapped.

Customer Account Manager Interview

Customer Account Manager
Renton, WA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Integra Telecom in April 2008.

Interview Details – Interview went as I had thought it would. Presented the normal questions of how do you respond to customer objections, how do you handle difficult customers/situations. How do you handle difficult fellow employees, etc. Discussed overall experience and why you decided to take this next step within the company (career advancement, saw the job and wanted it, etc.)

Interview Question – Self assessments are always the most difficult. You don't want to be too confident but you don't want to knock yourself down to the point where you disqualify yourself for the job.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Integra Telecom

Worked for Integra Telecom? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Integra Telecom interview questions and advice. All 25 interview reviews posted anonymously by Integra Telecom employees and interview candidates.