Integra Telecom Interview Questions

2.7

Account Executive Enterprise Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied in-person – interviewed at Integra Telecom.

This ship is sinking fast and up for sale!!! SMB Division was closed, many of the management have been let go or pieced out to lower positions, and many employees have been fired. All that remains is a select handful of Enterprise Sales Execs in each location that are the die-hards trying to live it out, hang on as the company awaits a buyer and is sold.

Interview Questions
    • Management continues to lie to the Enterprise Sales Reps by saying: "If you stay positive, everything will turn around". ........And then they (Management) have resigned for what ever reason and are a statistic as well. Chaos, chaos and more chaos.   View Answer
    Basic

SAE Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Integra Telecom.

face to face. Didnt do a panel at the time. They were in the process of an overhaul when I was brought on. The person I interviewed is my boss still and has been great. Felt like I have really grown under him

Easy and painless

Customer Service Representative III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Integra Telecom.

This was an internal transfer from Customer Service Representative II to III. I applied online and had an interview with my boss and H.R. and was asked what I thought my strengths and weaknesses were. I told them what they were and what I needed to work on to get my next job. I heard from them within 1 day after I was done with the interview process.

Interview Questions
    I was offered my current salary to continue in my position as this was a promotion.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Renton, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Renton, WA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Integra Telecom in January 2014.

I felt the hiring process was one of the easiest I have been through. I had a phone interview first with the hiring manager then I had a board interview in person. Though this sounds daunting, they made me feel quite relaxed and comfortable. They job offered me a position that was better than the one I had initially applied for.

Interview Questions
    • I do not believe that there were any questions asked that were unexpected or too difficult.   Answer Question
    They made me an offer, I counter offered and they came back higher than I expected. This was all within 24hours .

Customer Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

I applied online – interviewed at Integra Telecom in October 2013.

on line application; email from recruiter, call from hiring manger, interview with manager - question set - behavioral and motivational, phone interview with director, online assessment & personality test to qualify

I was offered more than I asked for, and accepted. Completely high-balled blue-sky'd on commission earnings, so am at the very low end of my income expectation, as are 70% of those in my position the first year

Repair Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Integra Telecom.

I had a staged interview. Met with 3 other managers and a director. decision was made quickly and relatively painless.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked to detail a process on a whiteboard. Process was purposefully complex to test my ability to tie things together.   Answer Question
    I negotiated initial starting salary and relocation expenses

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Integra Telecom.

Cursory initial phone interview, followed by detailed multi-level managers interview. Three managers altogether. Good followup post interview and thorough orientation once hired.

Interview Questions
    • Describe diagrammatically, how service is delivered from my team and where I would assist   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Rosa, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Rosa, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Integra Telecom in June 2012.

Meet with hiring manager. Asked normal questions about telecom, sales etc. had second interview with two others at the same time. They were nice and asked great questions. It was odd to say the least when the manager got up and started writing on a white board....during the interview. Process is not normal. I would not work there at all.

Interview Questions
    • Trying to get a time to meet when the manager keeps changing was odd.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Integra Telecom in December 2011.

The interview process is fairly short and strait forward. The questions are not difficult, however, I would now say that they were not difficult due to a lack of market intelligence on the interviewer's part. The part that takes a long time is receiving an offer. I was offered the position a full six weeks prior to getting an offer letter from HR.

Very simple as I explained my salary requirements prior to receiving the offer. I did not get what I asked for but did maximize the offer's potential.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Integra Telecom in September 2011.

Interviewed with the Sales Manager first, the Senior Engineer next, and lastly with the VP of sales. Job offered by VP.

Interview Questions
    Tried to negotiate for a higher base salary, but was told that I needed more years of experience in the industry to gain a higher salary. Prior to the interview, I had 3 years of Telecom Sales and Sales Mgt experience.