Integra Telecom Interview Questions

Updated Jul 20, 2014
Updated Jul 20, 2014

2.7

SAE Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Integra Telecom.

face to face. Didnt do a panel at the time. They were in the process of an overhaul when I was brought on. The person I interviewed is my boss still and has been great. Felt like I have really grown under him

Easy and painless

Customer Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

I applied online - interviewed at Integra Telecom in October 2013.

on line application; email from recruiter, call from hiring manger, interview with manager - question set - behavioral and motivational, phone interview with director, online assessment & personality test to qualify

I was offered more than I asked for, and accepted. Completely high-balled blue-sky'd on commission earnings, so am at the very low end of my income expectation, as are 70% of those in my position the first year

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Renton, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Renton, WA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Integra Telecom in January 2014.

I felt the hiring process was one of the easiest I have been through. I had a phone interview first with the hiring manager then I had a board interview in person. Though this sounds daunting, they made me feel quite relaxed and comfortable. They job offered me a position that was better than the one I had initially applied for.

Interview Questions
    • I do not believe that there were any questions asked that were unexpected or too difficult.   Answer Question
    They made me an offer, I counter offered and they came back higher than I expected. This was all within 24hours .

Customer Service Representative III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Integra Telecom.

This was an internal transfer from Customer Service Representative II to III. I applied online and had an interview with my boss and H.R. and was asked what I thought my strengths and weaknesses were. I told them what they were and what I needed to work on to get my next job. I heard from them within 1 day after I was done with the interview process.

Interview Questions
    I was offered my current salary to continue in my position as this was a promotion.

Repair Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Integra Telecom.

I had a staged interview. Met with 3 other managers and a director. decision was made quickly and relatively painless.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked to detail a process on a whiteboard. Process was purposefully complex to test my ability to tie things together.   Answer Question
    I negotiated initial starting salary and relocation expenses

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Integra Telecom.

Cursory initial phone interview, followed by detailed multi-level managers interview. Three managers altogether. Good followup post interview and thorough orientation once hired.

Interview Questions
    • Describe diagrammatically, how service is delivered from my team and where I would assist   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Santa Rosa, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Rosa, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Integra Telecom in June 2012.

Meet with hiring manager. Asked normal questions about telecom, sales etc. had second interview with two others at the same time. They were nice and asked great questions. It was odd to say the least when the manager got up and started writing on a white board....during the interview. Process is not normal. I would not work there at all.

Interview Questions
    • Trying to get a time to meet when the manager keeps changing was odd.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Sacramento, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 days - interviewed at Integra Telecom in September 2011.

Interviewed with the Sales Manager first, the Senior Engineer next, and lastly with the VP of sales. Job offered by VP.

Interview Questions
    Tried to negotiate for a higher base salary, but was told that I needed more years of experience in the industry to gain a higher salary. Prior to the interview, I had 3 years of Telecom Sales and Sales Mgt experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Integra Telecom in March 2009.

HR Application
    Sales Manager Interview
    Offer

Interview Questions
    Simple, straightforward, and to the point though they will take most anyone.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Integra Telecom in January 2008.

Not much consistency in the interview depending on which manager is hiring. Although typically there are at least three interviews with different management level personnel and assessments made by potential peers.

Interview Questions
    • There is a skills assesment and usually a panel interview   Answer Question
    Set pay scale for base salaries. Commissions are uncapped.

Worked for Integra Telecom? Contribute to the Community!