Integra Telecom Interview Questions

Updated Oct 7, 2014

2.7

Customer Care Representative II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

The process took a weekinterviewed at Integra Telecom in July 2011.

Submitted Application/Resume - 1 week later received phone call requesting interview. Interview consisted of two Managers and was a bit more in depth than your standard interview. Interview was on a wednesday and an offer was extended the following Monday. Great interview process, made the applicant feel comfortable and relaxed, very friendly atmosphere.

Interview Questions
    • A lot of "tell me about a time when..." questions. If you have had any experience in the field these questions should be no problem.   Answer Question
    DOE - But they will ask what your salary requirements are.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Integra Telecom in May 2011.

In total process was 3-4 weeks from the time I applied, pre-screened, conducted the in-person interviews and heard back from the recruiter. I pre-screened over the phone with the Hiring Manager. Then was called in 2 weeks later for an in-person interview which took about 45 minutes. Friendly process overall. They kept to the 45 minutes pretty strictly. Parking was paid for which was nice. I have had to pay up to $15 for parking before in the city on an interview. So this was a nice gesture for them to comp my parking. Positive experience overall. I did not meet the immediate experience they were lookikng for.

Interview Questions
    • What was the happiest time/situation you remember with your current employer   View Answer
    • What do you know about Integra Telecom? and Why did you choose to apply at Integra?   Answer Question

Enterprise Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Renton, WA

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Integra Telecom in January 2011.

Interview process was a enjoyable process. There were no tricky antics or meaningless steps to the process. Managers were professional and efficient during the stages of phone interview to the in person meeting. Follow up is key to the process as they want to see how you would approach a target prospect you would try to set a meeting with.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you were trying to get an appointment and succeeded.   View Answer
    There is not one. 52,000 is the most they pay for the Enterprise sales position. If you think you want to sharpen your negotiation skills have at it.......

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Renton, WA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Integra Telecom in November 2010.

Sales Manager called me and talked. We set up an appointment. First meeting was just with the Sales Manager. Due to my past experiences and references, she spent most of her time selling me on the job (Senior Account Executive). 3 days later, I meet with Director. He asked a little more about my experiences and what I knew about his company. I was offered the job the next day to start 30 days later. There was no background check or drug testing.

Interview Questions
    I didn't negotiate very much, because sales people really work for the commision not the salary. However, I was originally being interviewed for a Senior Account Executive which would have been a better fit due to my experience and education, but was only offered Account Executive, because they said that was the only openning they had. I was told that it wouldn't be long and I could get promoted to Senior. After being hire, I found out that it was near impossible to get promoted to Senior and none had been.

Central Office Installer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spokane, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spokane, WA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Integra Telecom in February 2010.

Interviewed by two people at once. They asked about work I had done for different companies. Then Asked questions about my knowledge and what I would do in specific situations.

Interview Questions
    It was a take it or leave it offer.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Integra Telecom in October 2009.

Met face to face. Looked over resume. Discussed motives and goals within the company. Was disappointed at the lack of communication from that point.

Interview Questions
    • You have worked in telecom before. Why are you choosing Integra?   View Answer
    • What are your long-term goals with this job?   View Answer

Marketing Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Integra Telecom in September 2009.

The company overall comes off very nice, but they make sure they are in control and put in a couple jibes. Seems they expect you to be exactly what your resume is and so getting to know more isn't very important, they talked way more then I did. I spent a couple hours bouncing from employee to employee. Didn't get a real feel for what the departments were like as I moved around but there were a lot of empty cubes.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Integra Telecom in September 2009.

online test then 3 interviews 1 corporate, 1 director then the hiring manager

Interview Questions
    • i cant remember just the general about experience and how I dealt with stress etc   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

The process took a weekinterviewed at Integra Telecom in July 2009.

Interviewed with my hiring manager. He brought in the sales executive for an interview after that. They were pretty basic, didn't use any known strategies or methods of interviewing. Their big this is will you work hard.

Interview Questions
    • They really want to know if you are willing to hit 44 doors a day. If you will do that, you are in like flynn.   View Answer
    They offered 32k and I got 35k. There are a few that get higher so they claim...don't take the first offer.

Senior Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Integra Telecom in March 2009.

HR Application
    Sales Manager Interview
    Offer

Interview Questions
    Simple, straightforward, and to the point though they will take most anyone.