Integra Telecom

23 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Enterprise Account Executive Interview

Renton, WA

I applied in-person and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Integra Telecom in January 2011.

Interview Details – Interview process was a enjoyable process. There were no tricky antics or meaningless steps to the process. Managers were professional and efficient during the stages of phone interview to the in person meeting. Follow up is key to the process as they want to see how you would approach a target prospect you would try to set a meeting with.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you were trying to get an appointment and succeeded.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There is not one. 52,000 is the most they pay for the Enterprise sales position. If you think you want to sharpen your negotiation skills have at it.......

Customer Care Representative II Interview

Portland, OR

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Integra Telecom in July 2011.

Interview Details – Submitted Application/Resume - 1 week later received phone call requesting interview. Interview consisted of two Managers and was a bit more in depth than your standard interview. Interview was on a wednesday and an offer was extended the following Monday. Great interview process, made the applicant feel comfortable and relaxed, very friendly atmosphere.

Interview Question – A lot of "tell me about a time when..." questions. If you have had any experience in the field these questions should be no problem.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – DOE - But they will ask what your salary requirements are.

Central Office Installer Interview

Spokane, WA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Integra Telecom in February 2010.

Interview Details – Interviewed by two people at once. They asked about work I had done for different companies. Then Asked questions about my knowledge and what I would do in specific situations.

Interview Question – What is the color code?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It was a take it or leave it offer.

Marketing Manager Interview

Portland, OR

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Integra Telecom in May 2011.

Interview Details – In total process was 3-4 weeks from the time I applied, pre-screened, conducted the in-person interviews and heard back from the recruiter. I pre-screened over the phone with the Hiring Manager. Then was called in 2 weeks later for an in-person interview which took about 45 minutes. Friendly process overall. They kept to the 45 minutes pretty strictly. Parking was paid for which was nice. I have had to pay up to $15 for parking before in the city on an interview. So this was a nice gesture for them to comp my parking. Positive experience overall. I did not meet the immediate experience they were lookikng for.

Interview Questions

• What was the happiest time/situation you remember with your current employer   View Answer
  • What do you know about Integra Telecom? and Why did you choose to apply at Integra?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Account Executive Interview

Account Executive
Portland, OR

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Integra Telecom in February 2009.

Interview Details – This was a very time consuming and embarrassing interview process. hiring managers used a peer to discuss salary. I was asked if I know what a PIP is, told that I would have to pay for parking at work.

Interview Question – Do you want to make a cold call? Lets go...   View Answer

Reason for Declining – It was a bait and switch. Bait the Senior Sales exec, and slam dunk them into a role they are overqualified for for poverty level pay.

Network Engineer Interview

Network Engineer
Portland, OR

The process took 3 days - interviewed at Integra Telecom in June 2008.

Interview Details – Email company had interview with boss and group interview. Got called a couple days later with the job offer.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 5 years.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative
Salt Lake City, UT

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Integra Telecom in October 2009.

Interview Details – Met face to face. Looked over resume. Discussed motives and goals within the company. Was disappointed at the lack of communication from that point.

Interview Questions

• You have worked in telecom before. Why are you choosing Integra?   View Answer
  • What are your long-term goals with this job?   View Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative
Phoenix, AZ

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Integra Telecom in July 2009.

Interview Details – Interviewed with my hiring manager. He brought in the sales executive for an interview after that. They were pretty basic, didn't use any known strategies or methods of interviewing. Their big this is will you work hard.

Interview Question – They really want to know if you are willing to hit 44 doors a day. If you will do that, you are in like flynn.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They offered 32k and I got 35k. There are a few that get higher so they claim...don't take the first offer.

Sales Interview

Seattle, WA

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Integra Telecom in September 2009.

Interview Details – online test then 3 interviews 1 corporate, 1 director then the hiring manager

Interview Question – i cant remember just the general about experience and how I dealt with stress etc   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Integra Telecom in September 2009.

Interview Details – The company overall comes off very nice, but they make sure they are in control and put in a couple jibes. Seems they expect you to be exactly what your resume is and so getting to know more isn't very important, they talked way more then I did. I spent a couple hours bouncing from employee to employee. Didn't get a real feel for what the departments were like as I moved around but there were a lot of empty cubes.

Interview Question – What makes you tick?   Answer Question