Integra Telecom Marketing Manager Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Integra Telecom (Portland, OR) in May 2011.

Interview

In total process was 3-4 weeks from the time I applied, pre-screened, conducted the in-person interviews and heard back from the recruiter. I pre-screened over the phone with the Hiring Manager. Then was called in 2 weeks later for an in-person interview which took about 45 minutes. Friendly process overall. They kept to the 45 minutes pretty strictly. Parking was paid for which was nice. I have had to pay up to $15 for parking before in the city on an interview. So this was a nice gesture for them to comp my parking. Positive experience overall. I did not meet the immediate experience they were lookikng for.

Interview Questions

• What was the happiest time/situation you remember with your current employer   1 Answer
  • What do you know about Integra Telecom? and Why did you choose to apply at Integra?   Answer Question