Integra Telecom Senior Account Executive Interview Questions

Updated Jan 16, 2015

2.0

Senior Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Integra Telecom.

Interview

There is a panel interview however its not to difficult. You should be able to do well just study information on the industry and know as much about how to answer questions pertaining to what the average person should know in the industry.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They already was firm on what they would offer me.

Other Interview Reviews for Integra Telecom

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Integra Telecom (Sacramento, CA).

Interview

Long and drawn out. this company has you interview with 3 or 4 different people and doesn't get back to you. when they do you still don't have a feeling of whether or not you are going to get the job, or what the salary will be.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Offered low salary and would only budge by 5k per year then found out others were getting 40k more than my best offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Renton, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Integra Telecom (Renton, WA) in January 2014.

Interview

I felt the hiring process was one of the easiest I have been through. I had a phone interview first with the hiring manager then I had a board interview in person. Though this sounds daunting, they made me feel quite relaxed and comfortable. They job offered me a position that was better than the one I had initially applied for.

Interview Questions

• I do not believe that there were any questions asked that were unexpected or too difficult.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They made me an offer, I counter offered and they came back higher than I expected. This was all within 24hours .

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Integra Telecom (Boise, ID) in December 2011.

Interview

The interview process is fairly short and strait forward. The questions are not difficult, however, I would now say that they were not difficult due to a lack of market intelligence on the interviewer's part. The part that takes a long time is receiving an offer. I was offered the position a full six weeks prior to getting an offer letter from HR.

Negotiation

Very simple as I explained my salary requirements prior to receiving the offer. I did not get what I asked for but did maximize the offer's potential.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Integra Telecom (Sacramento, CA) in September 2011.

Interview

Interviewed with the Sales Manager first, the Senior Engineer next, and lastly with the VP of sales. Job offered by VP.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Tried to negotiate for a higher base salary, but was told that I needed more years of experience in the industry to gain a higher salary. Prior to the interview, I had 3 years of Telecom Sales and Sales Mgt experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Integra Telecom (Phoenix, AZ) in March 2009.

Interview

HR Application
    Sales Manager Interview
    Offer

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Simple, straightforward, and to the point though they will take most anyone.