Integra Telecom Senior Account Executive Interview Questions & Reviews

1.2

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Renton, WA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Renton, WA

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Integra Telecom in January 2014.

I felt the hiring process was one of the easiest I have been through. I had a phone interview first with the hiring manager then I had a board interview in person. Though this sounds daunting, they made me feel quite relaxed and comfortable. They job offered me a position that was better than the one I had initially applied for.

Interview Questions
  • I do not believe that there were any questions asked that were unexpected or too difficult.   Answer Question
They made me an offer, I counter offered and they came back higher than I expected. This was all within 24hours .

Other Interview Reviews for Integra Telecom

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Sacramento, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 6 days - interviewed at Integra Telecom in September 2011.

Interviewed with the Sales Manager first, the Senior Engineer next, and lastly with the VP of sales. Job offered by VP.

Interview Questions
    Tried to negotiate for a higher base salary, but was told that I needed more years of experience in the industry to gain a higher salary. Prior to the interview, I had 3 years of Telecom Sales and Sales Mgt experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Integra Telecom in March 2009.

HR Application
    Sales Manager Interview
    Offer

Interview Questions
    Simple, straightforward, and to the point though they will take most anyone.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Boise, ID
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Integra Telecom in December 2011.

The interview process is fairly short and strait forward. The questions are not difficult, however, I would now say that they were not difficult due to a lack of market intelligence on the interviewer's part. The part that takes a long time is receiving an offer. I was offered the position a full six weeks prior to getting an offer letter from HR.

Very simple as I explained my salary requirements prior to receiving the offer. I did not get what I asked for but did maximize the offer's potential.

Worked for Integra Telecom? Contribute to the Community!