Integra Telecom

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Renton, WA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Integra Telecom in January 2014.

Interview Details – I felt the hiring process was one of the easiest I have been through. I had a phone interview first with the hiring manager then I had a board interview in person. Though this sounds daunting, they made me feel quite relaxed and comfortable. They job offered me a position that was better than the one I had initially applied for.

Interview Question – I do not believe that there were any questions asked that were unexpected or too difficult.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They made me an offer, I counter offered and they came back higher than I expected. This was all within 24hours .

Sacramento, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 6 days - interviewed at Integra Telecom in September 2011.

Interview Details – Interviewed with the Sales Manager first, the Senior Engineer next, and lastly with the VP of sales. Job offered by VP.

Interview Question – None   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Tried to negotiate for a higher base salary, but was told that I needed more years of experience in the industry to gain a higher salary. Prior to the interview, I had 3 years of Telecom Sales and Sales Mgt experience.

Phoenix, AZ

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Integra Telecom in March 2009.

Interview Details – HR Application
Sales Manager Interview
Offer

Interview Question – What will you bring to the table at Integra?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Simple, straightforward, and to the point though they will take most anyone.

Boise, ID

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Integra Telecom in December 2011.

Interview Details – The interview process is fairly short and strait forward. The questions are not difficult, however, I would now say that they were not difficult due to a lack of market intelligence on the interviewer's part. The part that takes a long time is receiving an offer. I was offered the position a full six weeks prior to getting an offer letter from HR.

Negotiation Details – Very simple as I explained my salary requirements prior to receiving the offer. I did not get what I asked for but did maximize the offer's potential.

Worked for Integra Telecom? Contribute to the Community!