Integral Molecular Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Integral Molecular

Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Integral Molecular (Philadelphia, PA) in May 2011.

Interview

After an initial phone interview, I was invited to give a presentation followed by questions from the group. There are a lot of very bright scientists at this company. Most of them were very friendly and interested, although some were uncomfortably intense. It seemed to be a rather long interview process for a temporary (6 month) position. They also operate under a matrix environment, so even though you might be running one project, you might be following in another. I did not receive an offer.

Research Assistant Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Integral Molecular (Philadelphia, PA) in January 2011.

Interview

Asked typical questions-tell me about yourself, what is your most favorite subject in college, what did your previous employer/boss think about you.

Interview Questions

• tell me about yourself.   1 Answer
    • what is your favorite subject in college?   1 Answer

Temporary Worker, Research Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Integral Molecular (Philadelphia, PA) in December 2009.

Interview

The interviewer asked for details on my resume, and asked me to explain the projects i did. Was quite friendly.