Integral Molecular

Relevance Date Difficulty

Scientist Interview

Scientist
Philadelphia, PA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Integral Molecular in May 2011.

Interview Details – After an initial phone interview, I was invited to give a presentation followed by questions from the group. There are a lot of very bright scientists at this company. Most of them were very friendly and interested, although some were uncomfortably intense. It seemed to be a rather long interview process for a temporary (6 month) position. They also operate under a matrix environment, so even though you might be running one project, you might be following in another. I did not receive an offer.

Research Assistant Internship Interview

Research Assistant Internship
Philadelphia, PA

The process took a day - interviewed at Integral Molecular in January 2011.

Interview Details – Asked typical questions-tell me about yourself, what is your most favorite subject in college, what did your previous employer/boss think about you.

Temporary Worker, Research Interview

Temporary Worker, Research
Philadelphia, PA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Integral Molecular in December 2009.

Interview Details – The interviewer asked for details on my resume, and asked me to explain the projects i did. Was quite friendly.

Interview Questions

Worked for Integral Molecular? Contribute to the Community!