Integral Resources Interview Questions & Reviews

4 interviews

Professional Fundriaser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Columbia, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MO

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Integral Resources in September 2012.

Need to pass 5 day training. They do not pay you for the first 3 days and then you have to pass a test on the 4th day. That is when you start getting paid. Do not stress about it.

Telefundraiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cambridge, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Integral Resources in December 2010.

Group info session. one on one. then group training before hire

Interview Questions
    • Who is the Governor, Lt. Govenor, Senators, etc.( any other political question), of Massachusetts   View Answer
    Be here mon-thurs for traing

Fundraiser - Really A Telemarketer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cambridge, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Integral Resources.

They had everyone come in and sit in a room while they talked about the job. It basically was saying how you "may" earn money but no guarantees. They base it upon production but you have no control over lead sources. Also it sounds like average pay is very very low. They also hired anyone who could speak english and pass the background check. If you have felony you are not hirable.

Interview Questions
    there is no negotiation - you are paid in a very weird way that you can never really calculate your salary - you hourly rate changes based on results and how other people do on calling - so if you have 8 great callers only one will earn top slot and rest will be lower - very bad system

Fundraiser Interview

I went in for an information session/interview. The information session discussed what IRI fund-raised for and what was expected of employees After the information session, I had a one-on-one interview with one of the floor supervisors. She asked a few brief questions, including word association and rebuttal responses.

Interview Questions
    • The word association question were unexpected and I don't think added anything to the interview.   Answer Question
    No negotiation.

Worked for Integral Resources? Contribute to the Community!