Integral Resources

Relevance Date Difficulty

Professional Fundriaser Interview

Professional Fundriaser
Columbia, MO

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Integral Resources in September 2012.

Interview Details – Need to pass 5 day training. They do not pay you for the first 3 days and then you have to pass a test on the 4th day. That is when you start getting paid. Do not stress about it.

Interview Question – Why should be hire you?   Answer Question

Telefundraiser Interview

Telefundraiser
Cambridge, MA

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Integral Resources in December 2010.

Interview Details – Group info session. one on one. then group training before hire

Interview Question – Who is the Governor, Lt. Govenor, Senators, etc.( any other political question), of Massachusetts   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Be here mon-thurs for traing

Very Easy Interview

Fundraiser - Really A Telemarketer Interview

Fundraiser - Really A Telemarketer
Cambridge, MA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Integral Resources.

Interview Details – They had everyone come in and sit in a room while they talked about the job. It basically was saying how you "may" earn money but no guarantees. They base it upon production but you have no control over lead sources. Also it sounds like average pay is very very low. They also hired anyone who could speak english and pass the background check. If you have felony you are not hirable.

Interview Question – sell me a pen   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – there is no negotiation - you are paid in a very weird way that you can never really calculate your salary - you hourly rate changes based on results and how other people do on calling - so if you have 8 great callers only one will earn top slot and rest will be lower - very bad system

Very Easy Interview

Fundraiser Interview

Fundraiser

Interview Details – I went in for an information session/interview. The information session discussed what IRI fund-raised for and what was expected of employees After the information session, I had a one-on-one interview with one of the floor supervisors. She asked a few brief questions, including word association and rebuttal responses.

Interview Question – The word association question were unexpected and I don't think added anything to the interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Integral Resources? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Integral Resources interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Integral Resources employees and interview candidates.