Integrated DNA Technologies

www.idtdna.com

Integrated DNA Technologies Interview Questions

Product Support Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Integrated DNA Technologies.

IDT is a great company, very efficiency. I got an phone interview first with manager and a group member. I got the onsite after a week. The onsite interview runs for half day and talked to several different higher level person.

Interview Questions
    • They had an written test to verify whether my written communication skills are OK.   Answer Question

Synthetic Biology Product Support Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Integrated DNA Technologies in February 2014.

I applied through a referral for this position. Contacted for a phone interview after 2 weeks of sending my resume online. The phone interview was done by the Hiring Manager and a second employee. Not really difficult questions. Needed to wait more than 6 weeks to know if I made it to the face-to-face interview. After several follow-up emails, they told me the chose another candidate.
    Very poor communication with me as a candidate after phone interview.

Synthetic Biology Tech Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coralville, IA

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Integrated DNA Technologies in April 2013.

Applied online received a phone call the next day to interview. Interview was 45 minutes 2 on 1.

Interview Questions
    • They asked weird questions that I was not prepared for. What is your favorite childhood memory?   Answer Question

Production Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coralville, IA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Integrated DNA Technologies in January 2010.

Submitted an application and resume. Got called in for an interview. Walked around the building with the managers of several different departments, then had a group interview with all the managers.