Integrated DNA Technologies

4 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Product Support Interview

Product Support

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Integrated DNA Technologies.

Interview Details – IDT is a great company, very efficiency. I got an phone interview first with manager and a group member. I got the onsite after a week. The onsite interview runs for half day and talked to several different higher level person.

Interview Question – They had an written test to verify whether my written communication skills are OK.   Answer Question

Synthetic Biology Product Support Interview

Synthetic Biology Product Support

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Integrated DNA Technologies in February 2014.

Interview Details – I applied through a referral for this position. Contacted for a phone interview after 2 weeks of sending my resume online. The phone interview was done by the Hiring Manager and a second employee. Not really difficult questions. Needed to wait more than 6 weeks to know if I made it to the face-to-face interview. After several follow-up emails, they told me the chose another candidate.
Very poor communication with me as a candidate after phone interview.

Interview Question – No difficult questions.   Answer Question

Synthetic Biology Tech Support Interview

Synthetic Biology Tech Support
Coralville, IA

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Integrated DNA Technologies in April 2013.

Interview Details – Applied online received a phone call the next day to interview. Interview was 45 minutes 2 on 1.

Interview Question – They asked weird questions that I was not prepared for. What is your favorite childhood memory?   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Production Scientist Interview

Production Scientist
Coralville, IA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Integrated DNA Technologies in January 2010.

Interview Details – Submitted an application and resume. Got called in for an interview. Walked around the building with the managers of several different departments, then had a group interview with all the managers.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Integrated DNA Technologies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Integrated DNA Technologies interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Integrated DNA Technologies employees and interview candidates.