Integrated Device Technology

11 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Digital Design Engineer Interview

Digital Design Engineer

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Integrated Device Technology in May 2014.

Interview Details – In the process of the interview. Had only the phone interview till now. The interview was on the phone for less than a hour. The interviewer was very professional and helpful. The intial questions were simple and straight forward from your resume. The next set of questions focused on the knowledge of logic design and hardware programming.

Interview Question – All the questions were simple and answerable. Nothing that hard.   Answer Question

Test Engineer Interview

Test Engineer

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Integrated Device Technology.

Interview Details – The interview lasted about half a day, I met with 5 or 6 different people from different groups. The people were friendly. Most questions were based on passed experience in the industry. There was a small technical test.

Interview Question – One person gave a technical test with a few simple questions, a few intermediate questions and one difficult/trick question.   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Human Resources
San Jose, CA

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Integrated Device Technology in January 2013.

Interview Details – Had a phone screen with the recruiter. Brought in for face to face discussions with various members of the HR team including the VP HR. Nothing happened for about three weeks. Then I was brought back for face to face discussions with the business leads that the position would be supporting. Was offered the position approximately two weeks following meeting with the business leads.

Interview Question – Standard questions. Most of the discussions focused on being the right culture fit.   Answer Question

Senior Test Engineer Interview

Senior Test Engineer
San Jose, CA

I applied online - interviewed at Integrated Device Technology in December 2010.

Interview Details – Phone interview was pleasant and informative. HR personnel are very friendly and professional. In-person interviews were very well organized.

Interview Question – Questions were mostly pertained to job responsibilities. Some repeated questions from interviewers.   Answer Question

Product Marketing Engineer Interview

Product Marketing Engineer

Interviewed at Integrated Device Technology

Interview Details – Applied through the website, and had interview with six engineers/managers. It is a combination of technical assessment as well as behavioral interview. The screening was done by HR person followed by phone screening by the manager. My experience is that IDT is a very professional organization with highly technical employees. I will recommend this company to anyone.

Interview Question – I was asked to explain technical terms and issues, some behavioral questions were unexpected   Answer Question

Design Engineer Interview

Design Engineer
Duluth, GA

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Integrated Device Technology in November 2009.

Interview Details – Phone interview was on-campus, reasonably easy. Got a call for on-site interview. The on-site interview was pretty tough with 4 engineers - all in the same room and asking questions in sequence. It was nerve wracking. Also the position was more on circuit design and I prepared more for system level design, therefore my preparations weren't up to the mark.

Interview Question – It was a circuit related question (about infinite resistors connected in a square like fashion).   Answer Question

Senior Design Engineer Interview

Senior Design Engineer
Duluth, GA

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Integrated Device Technology in July 2008.

Interview Details – It started with a phone interview followed up by an on-site interview. The on-site interview was a group interview starting with an hour and a half to talk about myself. During the presentation on myself there were several questions related to my job. This followed up with several technical questions covering logic design, verilog, analog circuits as well as some old chestnuts. Lunch was with an employee not involved with the interview process, I was free to ask anything and no report would make it back.

Interview Question – I didn't expect to speak about myself for 1.5 hours, though fortunately that isn't a problem for me.   View Answer

Reason for Declining – The job would narrow my scope compared to my present job.

Summer Intern Interview

Summer Intern

I applied online and interviewed at Integrated Device Technology.

Interview Details – resume submitted online, then 2 weeks later, a mail to appointment a phone interview

Interview Question – what's the most difficult situation you have encountered?   Answer Question

Design Engineer Interview

Design Engineer

The process took a day - interviewed at Integrated Device Technology in January 2009.

Interview Details – Streamlined hiring. Very methodical. Put you at ease.

Interview Question – Block diagram of power module   Answer Question

ASIC Engineer Interview

ASIC Engineer

The process took a day - interviewed at Integrated Device Technology in September 2009.

Interview Details – It started with technical interview with two engieers and followeed by an interview with HR, hiring manager and director

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Integrated Device Technology? Contribute to the Community!

Integrated Device Technology Videos

Integrated Device Technology – Why Work for Us?

We develop a broad range of low-power, high-performance mixed-signal semiconductor solutions that are used in today's advanced electronics, from mobile devices and wireless chargers to Big Data servers. In addition to… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Integrated Device Technology interview questions and advice. All 11 interview reviews posted anonymously by Integrated Device Technology employees and interview candidates.