Integrated Device Technology Interview Questions

2.9

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Integrated Device Technology in May 2014.

Interview

In the process of the interview. Had only the phone interview till now. The interview was on the phone for less than a hour. The interviewer was very professional and helpful. The intial questions were simple and straight forward from your resume. The next set of questions focused on the knowledge of logic design and hardware programming.

Interview Questions

• All the questions were simple and answerable. Nothing that hard.   Answer Question

Test Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Integrated Device Technology.

Interview

The interview lasted about half a day, I met with 5 or 6 different people from different groups. The people were friendly. Most questions were based on passed experience in the industry. There was a small technical test.

Interview Questions

• One person gave a technical test with a few simple questions, a few intermediate questions and one difficult/trick question.   Answer Question

Product Marketing Engineer Interview

Interview

Applied through the website, and had interview with six engineers/managers. It is a combination of technical assessment as well as behavioral interview. The screening was done by HR person followed by phone screening by the manager. My experience is that IDT is a very professional organization with highly technical employees. I will recommend this company to anyone.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to explain technical terms and issues, some behavioral questions were unexpected   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Integrated Device Technology (San Jose, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

Had a phone screen with the recruiter. Brought in for face to face discussions with various members of the HR team including the VP HR. Nothing happened for about three weeks. Then I was brought back for face to face discussions with the business leads that the position would be supporting. Was offered the position approximately two weeks following meeting with the business leads.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions. Most of the discussions focused on being the right culture fit.   Answer Question

Senior Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Integrated Device Technology (San Jose, CA) in December 2010.

Interview

Phone interview was pleasant and informative. HR personnel are very friendly and professional. In-person interviews were very well organized.

Interview Questions

• Questions were mostly pertained to job responsibilities. Some repeated questions from interviewers.   Answer Question

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Duluth, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Integrated Device Technology (Duluth, GA) in November 2009.

Interview

Phone interview was on-campus, reasonably easy. Got a call for on-site interview. The on-site interview was pretty tough with 4 engineers - all in the same room and asking questions in sequence. It was nerve wracking. Also the position was more on circuit design and I prepared more for system level design, therefore my preparations weren't up to the mark.

Interview Questions

• It was a circuit related question (about infinite resistors connected in a square like fashion).   Answer Question

Senior Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Duluth, GA

Application

The process took a weekinterviewed at Integrated Device Technology (Duluth, GA) in July 2008.

Interview

It started with a phone interview followed up by an on-site interview. The on-site interview was a group interview starting with an hour and a half to talk about myself. During the presentation on myself there were several questions related to my job. This followed up with several technical questions covering logic design, verilog, analog circuits as well as some old chestnuts. Lunch was with an employee not involved with the interview process, I was free to ask anything and no report would make it back.

Interview Questions

• I didn't expect to speak about myself for 1.5 hours, though fortunately that isn't a problem for me.   1 Answer

The job would narrow my scope compared to my present job.

Summer Intern Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Integrated Device Technology.

Interview

resume submitted online, then 2 weeks later, a mail to appointment a phone interview

Interview Questions

• what's the most difficult situation you have encountered?   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Integrated Device Technology in December 2009.

Interview

Resume submission, phone interview, followed by an on-site, all-day interview.

Interview Questions

• What are the greatest challenges facing your group today?   Answer Question

ASIC Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Integrated Device Technology in September 2009.

Interview

It started with technical interview with two engieers and followeed by an interview with HR, hiring manager and director